Neighborhood Stud - Cover

Neighborhood Stud

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Brent walked back into the kitchen, "Thanks for letting me take a shower. I packed up my tools before I came inside. Is the anything else you need me to do before I leave?"

Barb's mind was screaming out that yes there was something else she wanted him to do; she wanted him to fuck her, "No, you did a great job on the lawn and the shrubbery too; I wish you'd let me pay you."

Brent leaned on the counter next to Barb, "We agreed before I started that there would be no charge. You will make me mad if you insist on paying me. Let me do something nice for a change. When your husband gets home he'll have a little more time to spend with you now."

Tears came to Barb's eyes, "Oh, I think he's being taken care of good enough. He's got his little girlfriend with him right now. He doesn't like fat women."

"Why do you keep calling yourself fat," Brent said sharply, "Go look in the mirror. You're beautiful."

Barb's tears started flowing harder, "Hal makes fun of me and tells people that I'm so big he thinks he's got two wives. He's running around with some skinny blonde right now. I should just tell him to take his skinny bitch and leave with her."

Barb started crying harder. Brent moved in front of her and took her in his arms and held her tight against him. Barb melted into his arms. When Brent put his arms around Barb, as he had planned, his hand went between her robe and the sash and the sash came undone and the robe opened. Brent held her chin and lifted her face to him and kissed the tears from her eyes. Barb held still and let his kisses dry her tears. She became aware that there was a great feeling in her pussy and she suddenly realized that Brent's rigid cock was between her legs and was rubbing across her pussy. When had Brent taken his shorts off?

Barb's legs started to turn to water and she had trouble standing up on her own. She leaned into Brent and he gently kissed her lips. She returned his kiss but with passion. She couldn't remember when she had put her hand around his cock but she wanted to never let it go. It felt so good in her hand. It was so big and hard and soft at the same time. It would serve Hal right if she fucked him right now.

She was in a dream world and she was vaguely aware of walking beside him as they walked to her bedroom. Her robe had somehow come off of her shoulders and was now in a pile on the kitchen floor. She knew the she was going to get fucked by this boy and that was fine with her.

Barb walked beside him until they were standing next to her bed. Brent took her and kissed her deeply; holding her body tight against his. Barb could feel his cock straining to get inside of her and she wanted the same thing.

Brent took her and guided her onto her bed. She lay back and waited for him to take her. She glanced at his rigid cock and wondered if she could take him inside of her. She had never had a man that large. There was no fear in her that she couldn't take him; she was going to fuck him even if his cock killed her.

Brent began to kiss her head her neck, her shoulders and then began to kiss and nibble her breast. When he sucked her nipples into his mouth and then let them slide through his teeth she shuddered with a small orgasm. It felt amazing; she had never had an orgasm from a man. All her orgasms were of her own doing. This boy must be a god.

Brent worked his way down to her pussy. He kissed her and then gently ran his tongue the length of her slit until he got to her clit and then ran his tongue around her clit until she screamed out and he held her as an earth-shattering orgasm almost made her lose consciousness. Brent gently caressed her pussy and her thigh for a couple of minutes because he knew that she would be extremely sensitive. He laid down next to her with his head over her pussy and his cock next to her head. He took her hand and put it on his cock.

Barb moved her head and kissed the head of his cock and then took as much of him into her mouth as she could. She began to slowly bob her head up and down on his cock. She had only sucked one cock in her life and that was in high school when one boy forced her to suck his cock or he said he was going to take her to one of the roughest parts of town and put her out of the car. Sucking Brent's cock seemed the most natural thing in the world to her and it felt so damn good to have his cock in her mouth.

She became aware that he was attacking her pussy and clit again and she pulled away from his cock, "Please Brent, I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel you moving inside of me."

Brent got between her legs and lined his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He got the head in and began to push into her slowly. Barb started moaning constantly and she began to rise up to meet his thrusts. When he had as much inside of her as he could; he began to slowly fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.