Neighborhood Stud - Cover

Neighborhood Stud

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The next morning Brent pulled in front of the Ferguson's house about ten minutes after nine. He had his father's small lawn tractor and all of the trimming tools in the back of his father's diesel pickup. He got out of the truck and stretched.

Ellie heard the truck pull in front of the house and looked out of the front window. She almost gasped when Brent walked around the truck and came into view. All he was wearing was a brief pair of shorts. He had a t-shirt in his hand but he opened the truck and threw it on the seat. When he turned back to walk up to the house Ellie could see the perfect physique on the boy. He had the perfect six-pack abs that every weight lifter tried for but few got. Brent and his father worked out almost every morning in their home gym. When Brent had gone out for sports in school Sam had hired a personal trainer for him.

When Brent's eyes met Ellie's eyes it was like a lightning bolt hit her and went right through her body. She suddenly realized that she was staring at the boy and quickly dropped the curtain. She looked at what she was wearing and debated changing. She had put on a pair of shorts and a halter top in case she had to supervise what Brent was doing. She suddenly felt like she was naked. The door bell rang.

Ellie opened the door, "Right on time Brent. Let's walk around and I'll show you what I think needs to be done. Feel free to give me any suggestions that you might have. By the way, you'll have to tell me how much you think the job is worth; we never discussed payment yesterday."

"It's a small lawn Mrs. Ferguson; I think twenty-five dollars should do it. I'm not out to make a killing on just this one job."

"You should charge more than..." her eyes dropped to his crotch and she saw the bulge his cock was making in his shorts.

Brent saw what she was looking at, "No, I think twenty-five dollars is fair."

He turned and walked back to the truck and began to get the lawn tractor out of the truck. He immediately started up the tractor and began to mow the small lawn. Within forty-five minutes he was putting the lawn tractor back on the truck and got the tools out to begin trimming the lawn.

Ellie puttered around with the bushes until he started the trimming. The noise of the tools was getting to her and she went into the kitchen. She kept an eye on Brent in case he needed her. Once he saw her watching him out of the corner of his eye and he looked around like he was making sure that no one was watching and he made like he was adjusting his cock because the shorts were binding him. When Ellie saw that she licked her lips with out realizing she was doing so.

After Brent threw the last of his tools in the back of the truck Ellie came out of the house with the money for the job in her hand, "Here's thirty dollars; it was worth it."

While Brent was at the back of the house he had squirted water on his head and body and it looked like he was sweating. Ellie saw the water dripping off of him. She hadn't realized that it was that hot today.

Brent wiped his brow, "Wow, I'm soaking wet and I stink. I wonder if I could wash the stink off me in your garage?"

"You could take a shower in the house if you want."

"No, Mrs. Ferguson I stink too much. If I could just get you to bring me a pan of water into the garage I'll rinse the sweat off and be on my way. My father would kill me if I stunk up his new truck."

Ellie left to get a pan of hot water and soap, a washrag and a towel. Brent let himself into the garage through the side door. In a few minute Ellie returned carrying the pan of water and the soap and towel. She set the pan of water on the workbench at the back of the garage.

"I'll go back in the house," she said, "Holler out if you need anything."

Brent had his back to Ellie and he said thanks and he pulled his shorts down and walked to the bench and began to soap up the wash rag. Ellie realized that she was staring at his ass and quickly went into the house. When she got in the kitchen she held on to the counter to steady her shaky legs. If she was younger she would fight every woman in town for that boy. He had the perfect body. She hadn't seen his cock but she wondered if Helen was right; was he really twelve inches long?

Ellie went back outside to pick up the trowel and small rake the she had been using on the flower bed. As she bent over to pick up the trowel she looked in the back window of the garage. Brent was washing his nude body and he was turned sideways to her. Ellie gasped when she saw that he wasn't really twelve inches long but he was damn close. His cock was at least ten inches long but its girth was huge. Ellie had never seen a cock that big around even on the porn sites she occasionally viewed.

Brent knew that she was there because he saw her shadow on the garage floor. Ellie dropped the trowel and it made a thump when it hit the wall. She ran into the kitchen.

Ellie walked into the bathroom and got another towel. She paused at the door to the garage and knocked and called out, "I have another towel here if you need it. Is it okay to come in?"

"You can come in," Brent called out.

Ellie walked into the garage. She immediately stopped. Brent had the towel drying his face and head and he was still nude. Ellie looked at his cock for what seemed like days to her but she knew that it was only seconds. When he lowered the towel she averted her eyes and held the towel out to him. Try as she might, she couldn't keep from taking peeks at his cock.

Brent made like he had made a mistake, "I'm sorry Mrs. Ferguson. In our house nudity isn't that big a deal. Two men living together you know. I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry."

Brent took the towel and finished drying himself. Ellie looked at his cock every time she felt that he wasn't watching where her eyes were looking. He put the towel on the bench and then started walking toward her. Ellie gasped and Brent stopped.

Brent pointed to a spot behind her and smiled, "I have to get my shorts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.