Neighborhood Stud
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Ellie Ferguson knocked on the door. Her day usually started with coffee and a healthy dose of gossip at Helen's house. She couldn't remember how the custom got started but they had been having coffee together at eight o'clock for years now. Ellie and Helen had been in college together. Ellie had decided that she didn't want to spend four years hitting the books so she dropped out after the first year. Helen had finished college. She quit working to take care of her daughter and never went back to work for some reason. Ellie never had any children because her husband Paul didn't have enough "swimmers" to impregnate her.

Ellie heard someone walking toward her on the other side of the door. Helen opened the door and invited her friend in. As they walked toward the kitchen Ellie noticed that her friend was walking funny.

"What's wrong Helen; did you hurt your back?"

Helen turned and got a silly grin on her face, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth."

Ellie's ears perked up; there was some good gossip in that remark. "Come on, what did you do?"

Helen just grinned and shook her head. She looked at Ellie and saw that she was pissing her friend off. She knew that Ellie lived for gossip. She couldn't bring herself to say what she had done.

Ellie crossed her arms and glared at her friend.

"Okay," Helen snapped, "You know that boy that Becky is going with? Well he came over here yesterday looking for Becky. He was going to talk her into going swimming. Becky wasn't here so I invited him in to go swimming. He never got in the water. He began to work on his tan. I tried to get some sun too. He decided that we needed some sun block and he started rubbing some on me. Before I knew it there wasn't a place on my body that he wasn't putting sun block on. One thing led to another and we wound up upstairs."

"You mean that you screwed that boy; he's just a teenager?"

Helen glared at her friend, "Let me tell you; that boy has the biggest cock on him that I ever saw and he knows how to use it. He went at it four times and no wham, bam, thank you ma'am either. That boy has a cock on him, besides he's nineteen."

Helen showed Ellie how big Brent's cock was with two fingers held about twelve inches apart.

"How did you hurt your back though?" Ellie asked.

"Back hell! That boy, as you call him, fucked me royally. I'm so sore that I can hardly move. He went at me four times. Each time I must have cum six to eight times. Even though I'm still sore, I can't stop thinking about him. I've never had sex like that."

Ellie didn't know how to respond, "Do you think he's screwing Becky?"

"No, I don't think so. He's so big that I doubt that she could handle him. He said that he tried but Becky wants to save herself for marriage. I'm telling you that his cock is the biggest one that I've ever seen. I don't know where he learned how to fuck but he could teach a college course on it. My pussy is so sore that I'll have to soak in a hot tub for days."

"I can't believe that you fucked a teenaged boy," Ellie snapped.

"I did and it was great. If he comes back here I'm going to do it again!"

They both laughed and Ellie said, "You're terrible but if it works for you go for it."

Helen leaned forward and said in a joking half-whisper, "If you get a chance to ride that teen cock don't pass it up. It will be something you'll remember for the rest of your life."

Ellie tried to change the subject but Helen kept coming back to the size of that boy's cock. Ellie was getting bored with the conversation. She was very happy with her husband, Ron. Their sex life was very satisfying and she had no intention of seducing a teenager; after all he couldn't be that big. Men were only so big and that's it.

Ellie's mind began to wander. Ron had issues with the fact that he couldn't make her pregnant and their sex had diminished to where they only had sex about once a month. The doctor told them that if all of the conditions were right and one of the very few "swimmers" did happen to meet up with one of her eggs Ron could become a father but the doctor said that it was a million to one shot.

For a while Ron had figured that he wasn't "macho" enough and he had started a vigorous exercise program that almost put him in the hospital. It seemed to Ellie that she spent as much time convincing Ron that he was a man as she spent trying to get him to fuck her.

The sound of Helen shouting, "Are you listening to me," snapped Ellie out of her out of her reverie.

"I'm sorry; what were you saying?"

Helen laughed, "Where were you?"

Ellie blushed, "I don't know. There's this client that's giving me a fit. He thinks that he can get another investment property without any cash down. He's already overextended. I don't know if I can really be of any help to him."

"Why don't you just give him a blowjob and let him know that you only want him for the sex?"

Ellie sputtered, "Helen, you're getting vulgar. That episode with that teenager has warped your mind. I think that it would be best if you never saw him again."

Helen shot a wicked look at her friend, "Fat chance there. If I get a chance to ride that cock I'm going to do it. That was the best sex that I've ever had and I'm going to stock up on that sex and store it away for when I'm old and grey."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.