Neighborhood Stud - Cover

Neighborhood Stud

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Helen started for the house. Brent quickly put his shorts on and then hurried to catch up to her. He caught up with her in the kitchen and he grabbed her, pulling her into his arms and kissed her while roughly tearing her swim suit from her body. She pulled his shorts from him without breaking their kiss.

Brent finally broke the kiss when he felt that she might pass out from lack of air. He took her hand and began to lead her up the stairs. He wanted it to be in her bed; the bed that she and her husband had sex in.

Brent led her into the bed room and to the bed. He gently pushed her down on the bed. She began to hesitate but he was firm but gentle. She lay on her back with her legs together. Brent got into bed and took her in his arms and began to kiss her passionately. He took her hand and put it on his cock again and she held him and gently stroked his cock. He kissed his way down her body pausing several minutes to pay homage to her breasts. Her breasts were very sensitive and she was soaking the bed with her lust. She opened her legs. Brent moved between her legs and began to use his tongue to caress her slit. She would gasp every time that his tongue caressed her clit. Her husband would never spend that much time tonguing her. He might plant a quick kiss on her pussy, but that was it.

She was so wet that the bed was getting soaked. He moved his body around until they were in the sixty-nine position. She immediately took him into her mouth and began to make love to his cock with her mouth. When he felt his orgasm coming he pulled out of her mouth and moved between her legs again. He wanted to cum inside of her; there would be time for her to suck him off later.

Brent lined his cock up at her entrance. He worked the head into her and paused to let her get used to him. He slowly began to move in and out of her; getting deeper with each stroke. When their pubic bones touched she held his ass.

"God, you're so big. Fuck me now, damn you!"

He began to push himself into her and then pull out until just the head of his cock was inside of her. He began to push into her harder and harder. She began to match his every thrust. She screamed and her body tried to lift off of the bed as her first orgasm swept over her. Brent kept pounding into her until his own release came. As he emptied himself into her she held him tightly as another orgasm swept her.

They lay side by side trying to catch their breath. It was several minutes before Helen could move. She had almost passed out when her second orgasm hit her.

When she could speak she turned to Brent, "Where did you get a cock like that and how did you learn to use it so well?"

Brent took her hand, "My father's as big as I am or bigger and he's better at this too. More experience I guess."

Helen turned her head and looked at Brent and then turned to look at the ceiling again. Brent smiled and knew that his father would be in this bed within twenty-four hours.

Helen turned to him again, "Are you screwing my daughter?"

Brent squeezed her hand, "I won't lie to you. I tried and I tried hard but she said she's saving herself for marriage. She wouldn't budge on that either."

Helen turned and started looking at the ceiling again with a thin smile on her face. Brent figured that it was a good lie because he made a mother feel good. Mothers tend to believe that their daughters would never let a boy stick a dick in them.

Brent pulled her to him and started kissing her again. Helen reached between them and grasped his cock,

"My god, you're hard again."

Within a few minutes he was trying to drive her through the bed again. He fucked her once again after that, after they had rested again.

Helen had her head on the pillow trying to come down from her last orgasm, "Damn, you've got me sore. I've never gone three times in that short a time. It must be wonderful to be so young and so full of cum."

Brent took her hand and put it on his cock and she gasped, "You're hard again! What the hell are you, an alien with a permanent hard on?"

"Are you sure you can't go one more time?" he asked.

Helen leaned over him and took him in her mouth. She could taste both of them on his cock but she loved it. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock and when she tried to finger herself she was so sore that she had to stop it. When he exploded into her mouth she swallowed it all. She had never swallowed a man's cum in her life. She had only allowed a man to cum in her mouth a couple of times and she had spit it out each time.

After they had rested for a while Helen led him into the bathroom and they took a shower together. Brent tried to fuck her again in the shower but she was too sore. When they walked back into the bedroom he saw that she was walking funny.

Brent pulled her into his arms and looked into her eyes, "I'm going to have to go soon; I'm going to have dinner with my aunt. Our clothes are still downstairs."

She grinned at him, "Give me a couple of days to heal up and we'll have to do this again. I'm so sore that I won't be able to wipe myself for days."

Brent turned her to face the bed and then pushed her that her knees were on the floor and she was bent over the bed. He spied a bottle of hand lotion on the night table and he squeezed a blob of it on his hand and then spread it all over his cock and on her asshole. He lined his cock up with her asshole and began to push into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.