The Magician's Birthday
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's magic, but not as we know it. A fantasy in six parts. I've written it all, so you won't be left in the lurch. >Lucilla watched the celebrities for a few more minutes, and then turned to go. It wasn't until then that she noticed the key. The hotel room key, hooked impossibly over the waistband of her white panties. Lasco's key, obviously. This was worse than she thought. Or better, she realised, grinning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The tingle started as the little blonde's eager tongue licked the base of his testicles, took them into her mouth for a moment, and then released them as she started to work her way up his rigid shaft.

In a moment of lucidity he realised that Pandora had again managed to avoid answering any of his questions. He was just a little ashamed by how little he cared, and then the rough texture of her tongue reached the tender tip of his cock, and slithered delightfully over the end of it before taking him into her mouth. He gave up thinking.

Pandora was sliding gently up and down his hardness, both of them naked on the bed in the warm afternoon. She'd insisted he should lie back, and he was doing as he was told with the exception of lifting his head a little to watch what she was doing. She looked back at him, a glint of humour in her blue eyes as she squeezed him yet again with her lips, sucked a little harder, and slithered her tongue again.

That was it. With an instinctive thrust of his hips, he exploded in her mouth, without warning. It would have seemed somewhat impolite to him before now, but Pandora had made it abundantly clear that she was more than happy to receive him like this, and he wasn't about to argue.

It wasn't just that she was willing. She was skilled, enthusiastic, and as energetic as a bunny. It had been nearly a week since they'd met, and he'd expected that they would settle into some sort of sensible routine after the first day or so. He was wrong. She seemed to want it all the time. Never insistently, but just a little more than willing, whatever, whenever.

Pan lifted herself off him as he softened, crawled up his body, and planted her body on his chest.

"Hey, lover."

"Pan, are you always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Horny."

"Uh huh."

"Oh, God."

"Why, what's the problem?"

"I might die."

"Not yet."

"No, but — later."

"Not until I've finished with you."

"I hope not."

"I know not."

While they were talking, Pandora had spread her legs wider, displaying herself to Lasco. As the talk slowed, she ran her fingertips across her nipples, her small breasts firm in her hands, and sighed.

"Pan, you dirty girl."

"Yes?"

"Can I help you with that?"

"I'm sure you could, but — unless you object — I'd like you just to lie there."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You can watch."

"Oh."

"Okay?"

"That word just doesn't cover it."

"Shhh..."

While Lasco stared, she slid one hand down the front of her body, swirled a fingertip in and out of her navel, and carried on down over her sparse pale thatch. Her legs were spread, with her knees on the bed at either side of his body, and her puffy labia had parted to reveal a pinkness with which he was now familiar, but had never had such a view of.

Her vagina was awash with moisture, some of it dribbling on his skin, and she scooped a little with one fingertip and spread it gently over her clit, her eyes closed and her body waving slightly as she stroked herself.

Before too long, the attention of a single fingertip wasn't enough, and she moistened another finger on the same hand before setting to work with the two of them, either side of her clit.

Three fingers on her other hand formed themselves into a phallus-like shape, and she somehow managed to orchestrate movements of both hands at once.

Lasco was familiar with the capabilities of Pandora's fingers, but he was still spellbound by the display as she continued to stroke herself with one hand, and thrust the rigid fingers of the other hand deep within herself.

The silence was broken by the hissing sound coming from between Pandora's clenched teeth. The tempo lifted, and the intensity became palpable. Pandora slid down his body until her buttocks bumped into Lasco's again rigid cock. She rubbed carelessly against it for a while, concentrating on what she was doing, and then opened her eyes to question Lasco without speaking.

"No, Pan. I can't. I just — Oh God."

Pandora had moved herself a little further down his body, lifted herself up on her knees, and then, smiling the whole time, lowered herself over him, impaling herself on his cock, with a sigh.

One hand stayed on her clit, two fingers massaging gently but firmly. Her other hand she placed flat on his chest, and used it for leverage, lifting herself off him again and again.

Pandora's body was bathed in sweat. Her fingers were a blur between her legs, and now she was just moving slowly up and down, groaning with abandon on every downstroke.

Lasco couldn't quite decide if he was in ecstasy or agony, but he was stunned that somehow he was ready to come again. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feelings, and suddenly he wasn't alone in his mind.

Lord?

Please call me Zane, Pandora.

As you wish.

Lasco opened his eyes, and Pandora was staring right at him. You're not fooling me. You're going to revert as soon as I stop badgering.

Could be. Zane?

Yes, my dear?

I don't do this often, but — stay in here with me?

In here?

Linked. Like this. When we — Oh, yes, now. When — when we come.

I'm here.

I'm going to — oh, please Zane, watch me?

Zane opened his eyes again. Pan? Come for me?

Yes, Lord.

Zane.

Yes. Yes, Zane. I'm —

I am too, Pandora. Oh, I —

Give me your seed, Sir.

Seed?

Now!

The rest of it was beyond words. Each of them could feel what was happening to the other, and as Pan passed the point of no return, Lasco went with her, his cock tensing and releasing inside her quivering quim, his explosion in her mind, and hers in his.

They shook and slid together and apart, shockwaves bouncing between the two of them, amplified by the mental contact, transmitted by the physical connection. Eventually neither of their bodies could maintain the tension, and Pandora collapsed on top of her lover, spent, exhausted, and finally beyond any more sex, at least for a while.

The two of them pulled each other close, turned on their sides, and slept as their bodies recovered.


Lasco woke to the rhythm of a body sliding slowly back and forth behind him. Skin on skin, luxuriously warm, undulating against his sleepy back.

He was lying on his side, his eyes still closed, and he encouraged her with a little thrust of his ass. Her fingers crawled over his body, one across his shoulder, the other feeling his ribs. The torso rubbing against him became a little more insistent, and he started to move his body, almost in time with hers, but not quite. The occasional more palpable contacts were almost electric.

Lasco relaxed to the rhythm, and just moved. Eventually he had to put one of his hands out in front of him to keep his balance, and as he put his hand down he realised it wasn't resting on the bed, but on warm skin. His eyes popped open, and he looked straight at Pandora's back. But if Pandora was there, who was... ?

He gasped and lifted his head suddenly, turning to see who was behind him. "Lucilla!"

"Hi there, Zane. Did you miss me?"

Lasco didn't have time to answer. Pandora had heard him call out her name, and she bounced up in the bed, jumped straight over him, and grabbed hold of Lucilla.

In a few moments both naked women, so different, but so similar in important ways, were cuddling tightly on the bed. Dark and pale skin was entwined, and they were kissing each other madly, giggling and whispering. For a while, they forgot the magician was there. He just stared.

After a short time, Lasco was considering saying something when Pandora remembered about him, leaped up from her embrace with the other witch, and grabbed hold of him.

"Sorry, sweetie."

"It's fine, really. I'm..."

Lucilla joind in then. "Oh, I'm sorry too, Zane."

"No need, really," Lasco insisted. "I'm just pleased you're here."

"I'm pleased too," Pandora insisted. "Lie down, Zane. Lie down. I'll get back over my side." She jumped over Lasco again, and pushed him down on the mattress. "That's better."

The witches squashed in on either side of him then, their carelessly naked bodies close and hot. Lasco was a little put out for a start. He wasn't at all sure that the two of them should be here with him like this. He couldn't say he didn't like it, though.

"Ladies, may I ask a personal question?"

"Oh, this will be good," Lucilla piped up, lifting her head looking across to Pandora.

"Tell you what, Lord, we'll put our heads on your shoulders, and you can whisper, just in case you're embarrassed to ask."

"I'm not embarrassed. Not any more. But the two of you — are you lovers?"

Pandora got in first. "Not usually."

"Not," Lucilla responded, "When there are men around."

"Unless we feel tired."

"Or tender."

"Or delicate," Pandora giggled.

"Or it's Tuesday."

"Or raining."

"Or one of us is wearing red panties."

Pandora lifted her head, and looked directly in Lasco's eyes. "Or no panties."

"That's more likely," Lucilla added. She lifted herself up too, and turned Lasco's face towards her. "Listen, I thought you'd worked out by now that the rules were different here."

"I have. I have," Lasco responded, nodding his head. "But I never know exactly how things are different."

Lucilla looked across at Pandora. Some silent communication passed between them. The dark witch continued talking. "Okay. Fair enough. Yes, we are lovers, of a sort. Not exclusively, not regularly, and not possessively."

"Fuck buddies?"

"Oh, no," Pandora explained. "We love each other a great deal. We're just — what, casually intimate?" She looked at Lucilla again.

"Yes, that will do. But Zane —" She made sure he was looking at her. "This thing between you and I, and the thing between you and Pandora, who I understand has been monopolising your company all week, doesn't conflict. You can choose one of us, spend time with both of us, or stop sleeping with either of us. We're not trying to trap you."

Lasco turned to Pandora. "Do you feel the same way?"

She put her face down on his chest, and spoke quietly. "Yes, Zane. I've enjoyed having you to myself this week, but it's not forever. Relax."

Lasco put his hand on her back, and stroked her gently. "I am relaxed, Pan. I've just not thought this through. If there's no urgency, then that's fine."

Lucilla kissed him on the neck. "Good. Mmmm — it's nice to be back."

Pandora leaned over and kissed her again before settling back on Lasco's chest. "It's nice to have you back."

Lasco put his other arm around Lucilla, and stroked them both with his big hands. Lucilla lay there against him, not moving much at all; just watching. Pandora, on the other hand, started kissing the magician's chest, and pulled her body completely on top of his. "Zane," she said to him between kisses, "You were a little horny earlier. Has it worn off?"

"Not exactly. I was just distracted."

"Good."

"You know, you scare me in the mornings."

"Not really."

"Yeah, really," he responded, turning to smile at Lucilla.

Lucilla nodded. "I know what you mean. It's as though no matter what's happened the night before, she's all charged up, and ready to go again."

"Like the Eveready Bunny."

"Exactly like."

Pandora lifted her head. "Do you mind? I'm trying to seduce someone here."

Lucilla giggled again. "Zane, you're screwed."

"I can take it."

"I'm the one who is planning to take it, guys," Pan mumbled.

Everyone laughed. Pandora kept kissing, slowly moving south. Lucilla pulled Lasco's face to hers, and kissed him, long and hard. Lasco was distracted, but not in a bad way.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.