The Magician's Birthday - Cover

The Magician's Birthday

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's magic, but not as we know it. A fantasy in six parts. I've written it all, so you won't be left in the lurch. >Lucilla watched the celebrities for a few more minutes, and then turned to go. It wasn't until then that she noticed the key. The hotel room key, hooked impossibly over the waistband of her white panties. Lasco's key, obviously. This was worse than she thought. Or better, she realised, grinning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Pandora took his hand as they left the hall. Lasco looked back to say something to Lucilla, but he couldn't see her. Perhaps that was just as well. He was too confused to work out what to say, in any case.

Through the large door they walked into a short corridor. The empty area had two doors on each side, one of which they'd walked through, and an additional door at each end.

Pandora pushed Lasco up against the wall, and pulled his robe open. She was significantly shorter than him, and she had to lift herself on the tips of her toes to pull his head forward and kiss him on the mouth. Lasco was too lost to object, too confused to assist. He just let himself be kissed. Eventually Pandora stopped long enough to whisper in his ear.

"Where to you want to go, Lord?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"I'm not your lord any more than you're my mistress."

"Oh, I like that. Call me that. Please."

"If you'll call me Zane."

"I'll try."

"So will I."

"So will I what, Zane?"

He turned his head and grinned then. "I'll try to remember, Mistress Pandora."

"Ooh."

"Listen, Pan, should we be doing this here?"

"Well, why ever not?"

"Someone might see us."

"Well, so what?"

"Wouldn't that be embarrassing?"

"Not to me, and I'm the naked one." She paused. "Oh, come on then. I need you to be comfortable. My room?"

"Please. Which way?"

"That door."

"That one?"

"Yeah, Zane. That one."

"But Pandora, that can't be right."

"No?"

"No. It's right beside the one we came out. It would just take you back into the hall."

"Oh, no. It wouldn't."

"Am I mixed up?"

"Not the way you think, no."

"I don't get it."

"It's — I'm not sure how to explain. It's that door because I said it was."

"But — could I look?"

"Sure. Hey, don't let go of me. It won't work."

"It won't?"

"No, silly. Look, it's this door because I say so. If you go alone, then it would need to be what you think."

"So — Come on then. I have to see this."

"No."

"No?" Lasco was more confused than ever.

"No. You didn't ask me properly. Lord."

"Oh. Please, Mistress Pandora, could we go to your room now?"

"Oh, you bet."

Lasco wrapped the robe around himself properly, took Pandora's right hand in his left, and reached for the door. As he opened it he realised she was right. The room was nicely carpeted, had some ornate bedroom furniture, and a large comfortable-looking bed. He peered in through the doorway for a moment before Pandora unceremoniously pushed him through.

"You know, Zane, you really need to learn not to stand in the doorway like that. Now turn around."

"Here?"

"Here. I'm not ready for that bed yet." She took hold of Lasco's robe, and opened it again. "Yum."

Lasco was silent for a moment, just feeling Pandora's naked body against his. Then he sighed, and gently pushed her shoulders until she looked up, and let him go.

"What is it? What's wrong, Zane?"

"Nothing, sweetheart. Nothing at all. Except — could I just —"

"Just... ?"

He sighed again. "Sorry. I need to check out the door."

"The magician in you?"

"You know about that?" She nodded, and smiled. "Could be."

"Go. Sort it out in your own mind."

"I'll be right back."

"You'd better be."

"Promise." He kissed her on the forehead, wrapped the robe around himself again, and walked out the door to the corridor, closing it behind himself. He walked straight down the corridor to the door that led into the hall where he and Lucilla had arrived. He opened the door and walked through, and found himself in the corridor again. Turning to look back through the open door, he saw the same thing through the doorway. The corridor, with a door open on the other side. He stood in the doorway then, and saw himself standing in the opposite opening. His movements were replicated by the other Lasco.

Worried for a moment that he'd broken something on a fundamental level, he closed the door again. Part of him was looking for the sleight of hand that had to be involved, though he was slowly becoming convinced that he wouldn't find any.

After shuffling through the facts and observations until he thought he had a handle on it, he opened the door again. The corridor was there again, but no other doors were open. This was baffling.

Walking through to what he hoped must be the original corridor again, he walked down to the door to Pandora's room. Before he got there, the end door in the corridor ahead of him opened, and an old man in a business suit walked through it. He walked quickly down past Lasco, nodded at him, and carried on through the door at the other end.

Lasco reached the door he needed to get back to Pandora, and opened it with some trepidation. Looking through, he could see his nervousness was valid. More corridor. He turned back to try to work out what to do next, and noticed a smiling face poking out of a doorway across the corridor. It was Pandora.

"Listen, Mr Magician. You wanna play around with the doors, or get back in here with the naked blonde chick?"

Lasco walked directly toward her. "I give up. You sound like much more fun."

"I'll show you how it works later. Deal?"

"Deal."

She opened the door for him, and he walked through. He expected something else to happen, but instead he was back in the bedroom with Pandora.

"Sorry, Pan."

"No need. And I feel similarly about that robe. Give."

He handed it over without comment.

"Now, against that wall, and no nonsense."

"Your wish is — "

"Careful there, Lord. That statement means a lot more here than it does in your neighbourhood."

"In what way?"

"There's no backout clause."

"Oh."

"Oh. Now shush."

"It's working already."

"How strong are you?"

"Reasonably. Why?"

"You'll see."

"Oh oh."

"Yeah. Now shut up and hold me."

She leaned into him, and pushed her body against his, pulled his head toward her again, and closed her lips on his.

He took her in his arms, and they melted together. Her tongue began an ancient dance in his mouth, and his cock, which had been threatening action all this time, burst into life and prodded Pandora. She pressed against it, against him, rubbing and sliding. He could feel her hard nipples against him as well, and her hands had found their way behind his back and were sliding up and down.

Pandora was moaning, and undulating against him. He wanted to ask her what she wanted him to do, but found he knew without the questions. His hands found their way down to her ass, and he cupped her buttocks the way he wanted to when she first hugged him in the hallway.

His hands pressed their two bodies even closer together, and then somehow she encouraged him to lift her. As her body lost contact with the floor she wrapped her legs around his hips, and pulled him in tight against her.

Pandora's undulations continued. Her pubic mound ground against his hard cock, and he lifted her a little, until he felt she was in the right position. Her tongue made it plain to him that she was ready, desperate even, and he slowly lowered her over himself, feeling the tip of his dribbling cock in her slippery opening.

He stayed there a moment, enjoying the gentle pressure, the heat, and the rhythm of her small movements. He wanted to ask her; to check with her that this was what she wanted, when she took the control away from him.

With a grunt of satisfaction, Pandora pushed herself down over him, sliding tightly over his skin, and resting with him deep inside. She removed her mouth from his then, and tucked her face into the side of his neck, moved her position a little, and started to move.

She was slow for a start, her movements small and controlled, but her body was lifting and falling in a regular pattern, her thrusts pushing him deeper, and then withdrawing a little to do it again.

Lasco was incapable of doing much at all. He had two things to concentrate on. The feeling of himself inside Pandora, and the effort of keeping her up off the floor. He let her do what she wanted, and made the most of the sensations.

Slowly Pandora increased both the speed and the distance she was moving. Before too long she was like some sort of human machine, her hands on Lasco's shoulders, and her body lifting almost off his cock before crashing down again.

Lasco kept quiet for as long as he could, but eventually he needed to tell her. "Pandora, honey, listen, I'm going to —"

"Shhh —"

"Yeah, but —"

"So — am — Ooh — I."

"You're sure?"

"I command you."

That was the end of reasoning. The two of them became a single stroking machine, and they triggered each other. Lasco could feel Pandora tense, and that was enough for him. She felt him arch his back, and both of them fell over the edge together.

Lasco moaned, and Pandora screamed. The movements became desperate, and then somewhat cautious as they both became sensitive to the friction. Lasco pumped. Pandora milked him as much as she could while she clamped around him and shuddered.

Eventually, drenched in sweat, they stopped moving. Pandora looked up and kissed Lasco on the lips again. "So — do you think you can walk over to the bed, or do you need to put me down first?"

"I think I can get there."

"Just as well. I can't stand men who wimp out after orgasm."

"I wouldn't dare."

"I like your attitude. That's it. Just fall on it."

They collapsed on the bed, still joined at the hips, and pulled each other close. Despite having even more questions to ask, Lasco immediately fell asleep. Pandora wasn't far behind.


It was becoming a habit.

Fall asleep with a gorgeous witch, and then wake up in the morning to a horny one. Pandora seemed to thrive on the few hours of rest they managed, and Lasco often woke to find that she'd begun some activity for which he was required. She appeared to have no rules with regard to sex, and it didn't take long before she was trying things he'd never even heard of. Lasco wasn't complaining; just trying to get enough sleep to keep up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.