The Magician's Birthday
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's magic, but not as we know it. A fantasy in six parts. I've written it all, so you won't be left in the lurch. >Lucilla watched the celebrities for a few more minutes, and then turned to go. It wasn't until then that she noticed the key. The hotel room key, hooked impossibly over the waistband of her white panties. Lasco's key, obviously. This was worse than she thought. Or better, she realised, grinning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lasco woke as the sun streamed through the window. Woke to the sound of the birds chirping. Woke entangled in the sheets. Woke alone.

He lay there for a moment, trying to work out how surprised he was. Before he was able to figure out an acceptable answer, his thoughts were interrupted by her entrance.

"Oh good, you're awake." She grinned her nicest smile as she strolled over to the bed, carrying a breakfast tray, stark naked. Her dark body looked gorgeous in the daylight, and he struggled for a moment to maintain any interest in the food. Eventually though, he caught the smell of the coffee and the bacon. Less innocent thoughts were sidelined, just for the moment. "I wasn't sure, Zane, but I thought you might..."

"Kiss me quickly, woman. The food is getting cold."

"... Like something. Say please."

"Please. Thank you. This looks wonderful." He hoisted a knife and fork from the tray, and started on the plateful.

"Don't get used to it."

"No? Lucilla, could I convince you to stay?"

"Uh uh. And I don't usually cook, either, so it wouldn't do you any good."

"Hell, I'd be willing to keep you as an ornament."

"I don't do that." Lucilla sat elegantly, perched on the corner of the bed, facing Lasco. "Either."

"What do you do?"

"Not sure I can tell you, actually."

"Not now, you mean?"

"Maybe, Zane. Maybe not ever." She turned directly toward him, folding her legs under herself.

Lasco stopped, a forkful of food in his hand. He looked at her. "Never? I'm not sure I could handle that."

"Well, I'm not sure you could handle the requirements, if you want to know."

"Requirements, Lucilla? So long as I get to finish this breakfast, anything is possible."

"I promise you can do that. But what if I told you that giving you any more information would require that you never perform in public again?"

"Never?" He kept eating, glancing at her gorgeous dark body in between trips to the plate for more food. "You mean never?"

"Yeah. Never. Sorry."

"Hand me that phone. Great breakfast. Better tits."

"Don't be grubby. This is a business discussion. Thanks."

"It is? Hold on." Lasco put the fork down, lifted the cordless phone, and punched in a number he knew by heart. "Bernie? Zane. Yeah, I know it's early. You had breakfast yet? No? You should be here. Magnificent. Yeah. Listen, Bernie, hold on a second, would you?"

Lasco took the phone from his ear, and covered the mouthpiece with his hand. He looked over at Lucilla, who was staring back.

"Lucilla, you mean it, right? No more performances?"

"I mean it, Zane, but what are you doing?"

"One moment." He took his hand from the receiver. "Bernie? Sorry about that." A pause. "That's not true. Sometimes I am this polite." He grinned, despite the fact that Bernie couldn't see him. "Bern, listen up would you? I have a gorgeous naked woman and a wonderful breakfast here. I'm having trouble deciding which is the nicest, and even though I like you, they both easily have you beat. Listening? Yes? Good. I resign." He moved the phone a little away from his ear. Lucilla could hear Bernie yelling from where she sat. "Bernie! Bernie, stop it. Listen, I'm throwing in the towel. Now. Get used to the idea. Work it out. Later, Bernie. Girl and breakfast, remember?" He hung up.

Lucilla spoke then, a more serious look on her face. "Mr lasco, that was very rash."

He tossed the phone on the bed. "I know! It felt great!"

"You didn't even let me explain."

"You weren't going to tell me anything important."

"No, I guess not."

"So now you can."

"Maybe."

"What?" He grinned again. "I gave it all up. What more do you want? My body? God, I hope so!"

Lucilla smiled despite herself. "We need to talk about that. You can't have me, you know. We might be able to manage some moments, but that's all."

"Moments?"

"Yeah, brief interludes."

"Without briefs?"

"Pretty much."

"Look, you know I'm not entirely successful as a one-woman-man, in any case. I'm not after any commitment. It's not, and I'm shocked that I'm saying this, about the sex."

"Oh?"

"At least not entirely."

"What..."

"It's the magic. You know it is."

"And if we couldn't get together any more, Zane?"

"That would be a great pity."

"I agree. Okay, so long as you understand. It's if-and-when. Okay?"

"Done. I hope when includes after this talk, though."

"Hmmm... could be. It's... complicated."

"Keep talking."

"Put that tray out of the way first, and I can climb back in bed."

"An offer not to be refused."

"I'm pleased to hear it. Shove over." Lucilla turned Lasco away from her, and spooned her body behind his, her dark breasts pressed against his pale back, her groin against the cheeks of his ass. Their legs were entwined as though they were both scared of escape. "No interrupting now. I want to check something."

"Such as?"

"I need to see if you have what I need."

"Oh, I do, but not facing this way."

"Not that. Not this time."

"Oh, well."

"Hush. Tell me about your parents."

"What's to tell? They were killed when I was little. My aunt brought me up, and I don't remember much about them."

"You father was a magician though?"

"He was, yeah. Lucilla, why do you want to know?"

"I'm trying not to be obvious. Maybe I should just ask?"

"Seems easier to me."

"Okay. It seems you have some... abilities."

"Oh. You mean... more than slight of hand?"

"Yeah."

He turned to face her. "Lucilla, what are you getting at?"

"Well, what can you do?"

"Do?"

"Yeah, Zane. Do. What can you do that you can't explain?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.