The Magician's Birthday
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's magic, but not as we know it. A fantasy in six parts. I've written it all, so you won't be left in the lurch. >Lucilla watched the celebrities for a few more minutes, and then turned to go. It wasn't until then that she noticed the key. The hotel room key, hooked impossibly over the waistband of her white panties. Lasco's key, obviously. This was worse than she thought. Or better, she realised, grinning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They fell through the doorway without any attempt at co-ordination. He'd taken his hands from her ass just long enough to unlock the door. She was pressed against him as he tried to insert the key, both of her hands down the front of his dress trousers, the belt already open, his cock hardening in her encouraging hands.

He twisted before they hit the floor, and landed on his back, with Claire clinging to his hips. She fell on him, both of them making a whooshing sound as they connected, and laughing.

Prising herself up from the carpet a little, she crouched with her knees between his legs, and returned her attention to the bulge in his trousers.

Lasco wasn't objecting at all, but he took a moment to kick the door shut from where he lay before concentrating on what Claire was doing to him.

She was a very pretty woman. Small, and bubbly, she was enthralled with the idea of hooking up with the famous magician, and wasn't about to tell him about her husband and children. Hoisting her dress up around her hips to allow herself a little more flexibility, she bent to her task, unclipping and opening his trousers. She looked up at him to see if he was paying attention.

Lasco's upper body was lifted from the floor, his weight taken on his muscled arms, and he knew what she wanted. He lifted his hips, and she slid the trousers from them before returning his gaze. His black underpants were next, and she drew the front of them over his cock before pulling the briefs down off his hips. She hopped off long enough for Lasco to shake the items from his legs, along with his shoes, just in time for the woman to lower her mouth to him.

As her lips covered his erection, he got a feeling, as he usually did, of the type of girl she was, underneath the smart clothes and the plainly visible enthusiasm. He couldn't tell what she was thinking exactly, but he knew how she felt.

As was so often the case, it wasn't Lasco himself that was the attraction. Sure, he was an acceptable bed partner, but it was the fame that pulled them all in. The chance to mention later to a select few that she'd been intimate with the well known magician.

Despite her general reluctance to use such words, she knew she really meant fucking him. That's what this was about. She chuckled deep in her throat, as she realised that her husband had commented on her lipstick before she'd left the house. What would he think if he knew how she was removing it?

Her mouth lowered over his hard cock, and she loved the feel of him in her mouth. She also liked the size of him, and the texture of his skin. He smelled, too. Of sex, and desire, but also of something more exotic. Magic, she thought, but in reality it was stagecraft, and the lingering excitement of performing for an audience.

Lucilla allowed Claire to continue for a while before speaking quietly from the bed across the room. Claire was just wondering if he was anywhere near finishing, and trying to decide if she should swallow. It took her a moment to realise someone had spoken.

"Yes, Claire. I'm speaking to you."

The voice was clear the second time. Claire took her mouth from Lasco's cock, and sat up abruptly. Suddenly she realised how she must look, and pulled her dress down to cover her panties, still kneeling over Lasco's legs.

Claire was about to ask what in hell was going on when Lasco, who'd turned his head toward the voice, suddenly pushed her off him, and leapt to his feet.

"Lucilla, what the hell? How did you... ?"

She shook her head calmly "Quiet for a moment, Zane, would you?" She was sitting in the bed, the blankets covering the bottom half of her body, her dark breasts casually bare. She didn't seem to know, or care. "Help Claire to her feet, for goodness sake."

"Yes, but..." He realised then that he'd thrown Claire to the floor, and bent to help her up. "What are you doing here? I don't understand."

"One thing at a time. Put some pants on, or take that shirt off. You look ridiculous. Claire, my name is Lucilla. Sorry to interrupt."

Claire spoke then, her gaze switching between the other two. "I don't understand either. Zane, you never told me there was... Oh, God, this is your girlfriend?"

Zane had pulled his briefs back on, and was struggling into his pants. "No, no, she's not. Lucilla is... well, I'm not sure how easily I can explain."

Lucilla laughed. "I know, dear. I know. Claire, nothing is quite as it seems. Zane, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to have to release some information. You have my apologies for any embarrassment."

"Embarrassment? What are you talking about?"

"Hush, Zane." Lucilla continued. "We girls are talking. Just listen politely, will you?"

Claire was still standing in the same spot, trying to work it out. She'd just reached the point where she realised she didn't care. "Listen, nice to meet you both, but I think I'd best just be going."

Lucilla jumped in, but seemingly without any urgency. "No, no, Claire. Don't do that. Let me explain first."

Lasco started again. "I'm not sure you..."

Lucilla turned to him. "I told you politely, Zane. Quiet now."

Zane started to open his mouth, but then said nothing, closing it to stand quietly. Somehow it seemed as though he couldn't speak.

Lucilla continued. "Sorry, Claire. You know what men are like. Well, maybe you're not so sure. I mean, your husband might not be a good example."

"My husband? What do you know about him?"

"Oh, nothing startling, dear. Relax. But I mean, aside from him, and that South American at the conference, well, what sort of references do you have?"

"How... how do you know that?"

"Oh, come, it's not as though I'd tell. Well, unless it became really interesting. I feel sorry for you, with him not being up to it any more, and all."

"What?"

"Oh, come, come. Zane, just listen. Try to interrupt again and I will leave. Nod if you understand. Good. Listen, Claire, I don't want to spend the evening swapping gossip with you. I was going to tell you about Zane."

"I don't understand. What about Zane?"

"Well, he can't, either."

"Huh?" Claire looked across at Lasco, whose face had gone blank. "Is he alright?"

"Well, no, or he'd... Oh, you mean just now? Yes, yes. I just stopped him moving around. He's a distraction. But about that other thing? Well, he's having... issues."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Zane, may I?" She looked at him and grinned. "I'll take that as a yes, shall I? He starts off okay, Claire, but... well, he doesn't finish."

"I can't believe I'm asking, but why not?"

"Ah, now that's why I'm here. It's one of the things I want to find out."

"You're his... therapist?"

Lucilla laughed out loud then, her breasts shaking with her body. "Therapist. Hear that, Zane? Therapist. No. No, Claire, I'm not a therapist. Nor a counsellor. I'm not a shrink either."

"So then... what are you?"

"Ah. Well, I'm not sure I should say. Should I, Zane? Oh yes, he can't speak."

"Tell me, Lucilla. Please tell me."

"I'll make a deal with you, then."

"Oh. All... alright, then."

"I'll tell you what I am, Claire, if you'll tell me a secret."

"What secret?"

"You need to tell me what you are most attracted to in this room."

"Huh?"

"Well?"

"You mean..."

"Yes, sexually."

Claire paused, looking at the motionless Lasco, and then back at Lucilla. Then, she whispered a response. "You, Lucilla."

"I thought so. Come over here to me."

"No, I shouldn't."

"Of course you shouldn't, or it wouldn't be so good. Come on."

Claire walked across to the side of the bed. Both of the women could look over and see Lasco, and he had a clear view of them both from where he stood. Claire was breathless, but bold now. "Lucilla, you didn't tell me. You didn't tell me what you are."

"Oh, no, I didn't, did I? Will you still want me if I tell you?"

"I think so, yes. Tell me, please."

"I'm a witch, Claire, that's all. A witch."

Claire looked again, then, saying nothing for a while. Then she swallowed, and spoke. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I still want you, Lucilla."

"You know, don't you, that you can't have me?"

"I suspected."

"In fact, I want to use you."

"That should horrify me, but I just want to know what for."

"You'll see. Come a little closer." Lucilla turned, and sat on the side of the bed, out from under the covers, and completely naked. Her dark skin looked flawless. She carried more weight than a fashion magazine would have wanted, but she carried it with assurance and confidence. She was gorgeous. "I can tell what you think, Claire. I can read your thoughts, sometimes, and your feelings. Zane can do it a little, too, but I'm a lot better than him."

"You know what I want, then?"

"Touch them if you like, then. Feel them." Claire dropped to her knees, and took Lucilla's breasts into her hands, looking at her face for approval before taking a nipple into her mouth.

As she busied herself, Lucilla turned her face to Lasco, and kept talking, as though nothing was happening. "This isn't magic, Zane. This isn't witchcraft. Claire wouldn't be doing this unless she wanted to. This is just a level of understanding that only a witch could have. On the other hand, the compulsion you have to remain still, and quiet? That's magic."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.