Where Angels Fear To Tread
Prologue

Copyright© 2007 by Sphynx

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Ross Carver is an eros, a person with the ability to make people fall in love. He has only two rules: Never let anyone know what you are, and never, ever fall in love. A modern retelling of Cupid and Psyche

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

No Place so Sacred from such Fops is barr'd,

Nor is Paul's Church more safe than Paul's Church-Yard:

Nay, fly to Altars; there they'll talk you dead;

For fools rush in where angels fear to tread.Alexander Pope


In Snoopy's words, it was a dark and stormy night. Not really, I just like the effect it seems to bring to the story.

That is a different story.

I wish life had handed me a different card. From the way that I am seeing things, it feels as though I am always the one on the outside looking in. For the most part, this is not a good feeling. I wouldn't allow it for anyone.

There is something to be said for having the power to make people fall in love. I suppose one could call me a modern-day Cupid. It is what I do. I see people's intensities, I can read their emotions, I can hear their thoughts... Very few things are private when it comes to being around me. It has taken years for my family to learn they can not keep secrets from me. Even still they try. (I am a horrible person to throw a surprise party for, or give a gift to for Christmas. I always know what is coming. In some ways, it sucks. Big time.)

Some might call me whiny. I suppose I can be. Who isn't? It is a hard task, the one I have. Watching, and letting those around me find the one they are meant to be with, and wishing myself I had that option.

I don't.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.