Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Often I take a year or so to finish a story. The idea of this story came to me one night and was finished within days. This is the story of a teacher who gets deliberately knowcked off his bike and gets adopted by quite unique family. The centrepiece are the twins who have an unusual characteristic in that they can feel the pain and ecstacy of the others experiences. This also includes a randy mother and Grandmother who also make demands on the lucky man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Harem  

Me and Fanny Fortescue

Now before I got knocked off my bike by the glamorous granny Lady Temple and nobbled by her randy relations, I was having a bit of a fling with a teaching colleague called Fanny Fortescue. Fanny was a nice looking girl with nice blue eyes and light auburn hair. She was the girl's sports teacher and was much more at home in a track suit than in normal every day clothes. She also taught some lower level English Classes.

She had at one time tried her hand at professional tennis but although she was a good player, she was not up to the professional standard. She had been educated here at Hinchinborough Grammar and gone on to University. It was then that she was encouraged to try the professional game, but after failing at that she took her teaching Diploma, and started her career back at her old school as the Girls Sports teacher. She was quite slim, and extremely fit. Her real name was Freda. I understand the students nicknamed her Fanny, with very good reason I later found.

I arrived at the school at the beginning of the autumn term after a previous appointment at another school near my home in the Midlands. The staff at the school was largely aged between 50 and the graveyard. The staff room smelt of embrocation, full strength mints, and stale sandwiches. Apart from Freda and one or two young married teachers there was no real female talent apart from Freda available. Most of the staff seemed to be approaching retirement age, and spent half their non-teaching time snoring away in arm chairs and sucking peppermints. The staff room had that kind of smell associated with old people's retirement homes.

Fanny very kindly took me under her wing so to speak, and helped me get established. It is a daunting prospect starting at a new school and you are expected to perform in the class room as a new teacher. The Head was a nice elderly lady of about 60 who pointed me in the direction of Mrs. Grimm's lodgings, something for which I will never forgive her. I later found that Mrs. Grimm was her aunt. In the following three months I tried my very best to find alternative lodgings, but this was a very high class neighborhood and affordable lodgings were not easily available. The only offer was from Fanny herself, who indicated her parents had a spare room which was available, but my inbred caution kicked in and I decided I should not get too involved there.

Indeed it became clearer as time went on, that Fanny was desperately looking forward to Holy Matrimony and so any half eligible male that crossed her bows was considered a possible target. One of the elderly male teachers in his waking moments briefly opened his eyes one morning and succinctly told me. "Keep clear of that one sonny or you will find yourself in deep shit." A warning that I should have taken to heart.

The local talent was very thin on the ground and so as Fanny was very friendly we got on OK. However in desperation and in need of some out of work female company we started dating. We had several excursions to the local cinema and we went to one or two Saturday night dances, where Fanny after imbibing one or two drinks became very giggly and very passionate. In the cinema she obviously expected me to do more than I was prepared to do and on a couple of occasions I had to move or go to the toilet to prevent her very active hands straying in places where my mother always told me nice girls never played.

But Fanny was undeterred and one night after the dance she insisted that we go to a local beauty spot some three miles out of town on a hill overlooking a large lake... It was the sort of place where the local authority went around twice a week gathering up and recycling discarded condoms. That was a big mistake as I soon found that she had a well equipped car with a ground sheet and rug in the boot and the overwhelming determination to cement our relationship further than casual snogging.

I am not quite sure how it happened but within about five minutes or so, I was naked on the groundsheet with a naked Fanny leaning over me raining my face and lips with passionate kisses. Her nipples hung down from her very ample breasts and had become large and swollen, and her eyes had a determined look of passion in them as she gazed down at me. Then she sat across my thighs as she sat their in the moonlight with her hands were busy pinching and squeezing her swollen nipples.

Her tongue licked her lips and I guessed that she was nearing the point where I must satisfy her or face the consequences of a long lonely walk back to my lodgings. The look of unbridled determination in her eyes, or perhaps passion, was almost frightening in its intensity. Then she rolled over on the ground sheet pulling me on top of her. Her arms were tight round my neck. While one hand started working between her thighs to fondle my rampant cock... Her eyes remained focused on me and reflected the sheer pleasure she was administering to herself. As far as I was concerned common sense went out of the window and I was prepared to do what she wanted me too, at the same telling myself that one piece of nookie did not make a marriage proposal.

"You have lovely breasts I murmured!" as I leaned forward to her so I could kiss and fondle her enlarged nipples. And you have a bloody enormous cock Tony "Her eyes stared at it. Then I leaned forward and we kissed passionately, our naked bodies enjoying the feel of each other and her bullet hard nipples pressing into me. She locked her legs around my hips. Her breasts pressed heavily against my chest.

I heard myself say "Fanny I want to make love to you, here and now"

I moved my hand down so that my fingers could penetrate her pussy. Her tight pussy responded at each thrust causing her to jerk with pleasure. Her juices flowed copiously and began to run down her legs.

I pushed one finger home and rolled my knuckles against her engorged pussy while my other hand furiously rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly and then her thigh muscles began to ripple. Her body thrashed as she orgasmed. I kissed her passionately again, sensing her growing impatience. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and we tongue-fucked for several minutes. I had a whopper of an erection and she used one of her hands to rub my erection against her vagina.My hands held her close as she gently pointed my cock against her pussy.She expertly guided my hard cock into her warm, wet pussy and I pushed in gently as she started to move slowly at first and then increasing the tempo gradually. Her vagina muscles working on my cock like a veteran. It was not long before I was pumping my juices into her as she orgasmed time after time.

We lay back gazing up at the moon and the stars as I metaphorically kicked myself for not using a condom. My only excuse was that I had been taken a bit by surprise I resolved then that the first thing I would do on the following day would be to go to the local pharmacy and get myself kitted out.

From that day on Fanny changed in a not too subtle way decided that she wanted sex with me whenever we had half a chance, and above all she wanted me to ride bareback, insisting that she was on the pill, but I insisted that I must wear a condom, but I had to fight her all the way, and she was not at all happy with my insistence...

I did not really mind her desire to have sex as often as possible being a randy and usually very willing male, although Fanny was not the sort of girl that I had in mind for marriage or a long term relationship. Fanny was the most enthusiastic or vigorous girl I have ever had sex with. Almost every time she took control and in my not so limited experience I concluded that sex with Fanny was the nearest thing to male rape.

Another change that occurred with Fanny was in her daily behaviour, she started treating me like her fiancé, but marriage with Fanny was definitely a no-go for me. In the staff room she would insist on getting my coffee and of sitting with me, and then she started bringing extra sandwiches for lunch for me, and we began to get a little teasing from other members of the faculty. Fanny was good company socially, but for me she was not my idea of the ideal marriage partner. I sensed her determination to push our relationship to its utmost and I was beginning to get more than a little anxious.

Her parents were very strict Methodists and I later found that they did not allow TV or Radio to be played on a Sunday unless it was for a church service, and that grace had to be said before all meals.

Well I did not mind that but on the one Sunday when I was induced to go there for tea her father introduced me to the local Methodist minister who was also a guest as "Fanny's intended". When the minister promptly offered congratulations to the happy couple as he put it, and brought the subject round to asking whether we had a date in mind. I had to firmly point out that Fanny and I were just teaching colleagues, and friends and that we hardly knew each other well enough to consider marriage at this time.

This brought a distinct chill into the conversation at the meal table which became very stilted, and obviously their was some embarrassment in the air. After about ten minutes I excused myself and said." Thank you for your hospitality, but I think you will enjoy the meal better if I go now." No-one, not even Fanny tried to stop me and I got my coat and left.

I expected that Fanny would ignore me the next day, but to my surprise she only redoubled her efforts to win me over. She apologised for her parents, saying that they had got things all wrong and it was her father "jumping the gun." But despite this apology, I did my best to cut down on dates and tried very hard to cool our relationship. Without a lot of success.

That was the state of play on the Friday when Lady Samantha Temple abducted me after our on purpose accident to get me in the tender clutches of her daughter and granddaughters. The only thing being that was, I had promised to take Fanny to the Saturday night hop at the village hall, and with everything that had happened to me, I had forgotten to ring her. You will recall that at the time I was busy with twins, so when Monday morning came, and once again it was school time I was dreading the worst, as I drove my new car into the staff car park.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.