Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Often I take a year or so to finish a story. The idea of this story came to me one night and was finished within days. This is the story of a teacher who gets deliberately knowcked off his bike and gets adopted by quite unique family. The centrepiece are the twins who have an unusual characteristic in that they can feel the pain and ecstacy of the others experiences. This also includes a randy mother and Grandmother who also make demands on the lucky man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Harem  

I awoke the next morning with the lovely Fiona in my arms, and I looked down at her blonde hair splayed out across the pillow. Her inviting lips just slightly parted as she lay their apparently in a sound sleep. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips gently. I was almost taken by surprise as her arms came out around my neck and pulled me down into a long passionate kiss. Our love making was just starting when it was rudely interrupted as two nymph like schoolgirls who joined us in bed all intent in getting a part of me.

I leapt out of bed and ran naked into the shower, hotly pursued by three lovely ladies. But seniority had its effect when the girls were firmly ordered back to their bedroom and Fiona joined me in the shower. "Tony we have some unfinished business, she murmured as her warm wet body clung to me in a passionate embrace.

Her arms locked round my neck, as she pulled me close to her. Those beautiful pouty sensuous lips clamped fiercely on to mine, as she smothered my face with passionate kisses. After a few seconds she pulled away, her arms loosely round my neck. She spoke as she looked at me

"Don't worry, about anything now darling, we have the whole weekend to ourselves. I will send the girls off with Grandma on some excuse or another "

I kissed her passionately, not replying as I pulled her wet body against mine. I could feel her breasts, with their hard nipples pressed against me. Her hand reached down grasping my cock and slipping it between her legs, as her hips rotated slightly. I could feel it rubbing against her soft wet vagina hair.

"This is the nice". She murmured, as I took the soap and began to soap her body slowly and carefully, paying special attention to her breasts, then between her legs.

She was really enjoying my attentions, her moans were unrestrained; She pulled away ; the water was running down her face, her long blonde hair was now straggling around her face with the shower water, but her eyes were full of wild unrestrained passion.

"I can't take much more of this Tony dear." She whispered.

As she was speaking she had put her arms round my neck and catching hold of my hair tightly in one hand, she pulled my head back. She kissed me hard, on the lips and on my neck while her other hand was holding my cock helping, and guiding it expertly inside her hot wet vagina. I felt it slide gently and smoothly inside her. Her hips pushed hard against me. She kissed me gently on the eyes, and nibbled my ears, as we moved slowly and passionately together, the warm shower pouring over our bodies as she clutched my firm hard body to hers.

I had never experienced anything like this super exotic feeling that Fiona was giving me before. She was good.Once again I found my cock encased in her warm wet vibrating cocoon, her hips moved slowly, with mine in perfect harmony. We were working very much as a team, producing a range of erotic feelings that were out of this world. The feel of her body snuggling in my arms was nice. The feel of the warm water pouring over us as we made love, acted as a lubricant as our bodies rubbed together. It seemed to me as though we had been made for one another.

Our passion was intense, yet it could not be hurried, both of us were determined to demonstrate once again our newly found desire for each other in our love making. At first we moved slowly, as the pace increased, so did our enjoyment. We were moaning almost in unison, our lips locked together, gradually building to a crescendo.

She was the first to start with several small orgasms. I wanted to make it last as long as I could, and I had deliberately and desperately tried to hold back, but, it was no good, I could not delay, my need was so great as he thrust hard into her, holding her tight he started coming in long pumping yet almost imperceptible strokes.

Almost too late, and just as I was beginning to slow down, She joined me in a long drawn out massive climax. Her arms locked round me, almost crushing me in their intensity pulling me close into her, holding me so tight against her vibrating body.

"We stood locked together, arms round each other for a long time, ignoring the twins hammering and shouting on the bathroom door before she led me back to the bedroom by the hand sitting me on the edge of the bed, she dried my hair. I locked my arms round her waist, gently kissing her fondling her naked breasts while she worked on my hair.

We were rudely interrupted by the irate twins." Mamma he is ours and you promised."

Shush girls Tony does not belong to anyone and anyway as a responsible parent I had to make sure that he was good enough for my darling daughters now didn't I. Now go and get dressed we have a busy day ahead of us"

I interrupted and said quietly "Girls I think you are both lovely, but I am not going to break the law and on your sixteenth birthday providing your mother agrees, I will make love to you properly. Until then if we kiss a bit and neck a bit, well I have no objection, and there are things we can do which are within the law."

The girls were a bit mollified and when they had gone I said to Fiona. "I think I will have to pay them some attention later on."

She looked at me. "Yes darling, but don't you dare ignore me. I get quite nasty when I am ignored

Oh by the way your clothes are in the drawer in your bedroom. They were ready last night but we forgot to tell you darling... I don't want you to give the breakfast maid a heart attack"


It was about 10.0 clock am when I gingerly let myself into Mrs Grimms lodgings hoping that "the dragon" was off giving her broom a test flight or something. Fiona noticed the plate on the dining room table with congealed Fish and Chips and a note saying.

"Mr Nash this is your lunch. It was originally your dinner last night but I can not afford to waste good food if you can not be bothered to come home."

Fiona was aghast, and when she saw my bedroom with a single bed and just about enough room to stand up she started to get quite irate "How much are you paying for this room?" "Twenty Five pounds a week." I told her.

Just then we heard the front door open, as I had just finished packing my few belongings. The old bat burst into the room and seeing Fiona he said straight away. "I told you that you are not allowed any doxies in your room. Get rid of her." Then she noticed my case.

"Where are you going?"

"Just going I have a better offer of accommodation at a much more economic rent, with very much better food." I said.

"You can't. I will drop your rent five pounds a week" She bellowed.

I did not reply as we left the house and leaving my key adjacent to my dried up Fish and Chips.

After lunch Fiona dragged me back to bed, and in an interlude between making love she told me that she had never married. "I got pregnant when I was fifteen and gave birth to the twins. I have never regretted it, as my father left us filthy rich, and so supporting the girls was no problem. I have had stacks of affairs and one night stands but I have not met any man that I ever thought was marriageable."

"Lucky me." I said.

"What do you mean lucky you?" Fiona asked quite testily.

"Well darling would we be here quite so relaxed, if a jealous husband was on the prowl."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.