Finding The Right Woman
Part 3

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Part 3 - Finding the right woman isn't as easy as he thought. What if you find here and then lose her? I'll post part 2 & 3 in the next couple of days. Please look for it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

Jim speaks again:

As I lay in my bed and watched the nurses I couldn't help but think about Marie. I remembered her saying how she wanted to become a nurse, a physical therapist yet. According to my doctor I was going to need one. Why did I blow it?

Was I so afraid of her past that I was unable to see what a wonderful woman she was? I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on her. I would give anything to have a do over. To live that last few minutes with her over again. Lying in this bed made me think of what was really important in life.

I made a pact with myself and decided that when I got released from this hospital that I would do everything possible to find her. I don't care if I had to start from scratch and go back to California and get every lead I could. Even if she rejected me, I needed to see her face to face one more time and tell her how wrong I was and how much I loved her.

I even told my mom about dating Marie (but of course not about her being an escort) and how I missed her. Mom told me she knew I had a problem ever since the graduation but she wasn't going to push me about it. Mom always stood by me.

I was told that I had glass in my chest and that it just missed my heart. Also, that I had the crushed leg which was the reason I was so highly drugged. Nancy, my day nurse told me that I was coming along fine. She told me I needed to cheer-up a little. I was a very lucky man.

She was right. I was lucky to be alive, but I just couldn't get Marie out of my mind. Nancy told me right now I needed to concentrate on getting well.

The next day Marie the night nurse had come in. She told me that Nancy had the day off and she was working over. "You look a little down, Jim. Want to talk about it? If it's about your accident, you will eventually be okay. You will need therapy for that leg but you should be able to walk normally again."

"It's not about my accident or my leg, Marie. It's about a woman I met. I made a giant mistake of calling her names and I regret it. Her name was Marie also."

"You have a phone here. Why don't you call her and apologize? I'm sure if she likes you she will accept it."

"I wish it was that easy. I met her when I went to the university and I have no idea where she lives. It's very personal and I don't want to get into it but I'm going to find her as soon as I get well."

"Was she the Marie you were talking about in your sleep?" asked Marie.

"She was the only Marie I ever remembered outside of meeting you. I think of her night and day so I would have to guess it was her."

"Well, right now you need to get better if you ever intend on finding her. It would be nice if you had two good legs to walk on," laughed my nurse Marie.


Angel speaks:

It's been nearly six months since I was with Jim. A day doesn't go by when I don't think about him. How can I not since I'm carrying his son. Mom and Henry have stood by me. Most of my friends are nurses and doctors at the hospital.

Of course a few wonder why I wanted to keep the child while others agree I'm doing the right thing. I have pretty much written off seeing Jim again. I called about forty Jim's and James Joneses in different Ohio phone books. Who was I kidding? It was like finding a needle in a haystack. A number of the men wanted to meet me but I have a lot more sense than that. Dating another man named Jim Jones was the furthest thing from my mind.

I was sitting in the hospital cafeteria when my friend Marie from the night shift came in.

"What are you doing here this morning?" I smiled.

She replied, "Nancy from day shift is off today so I'm staying over a few hours. How's the baby?"

"I feel it kicking. He's doing great. The doctor said everything is fine. I'm trying to do it by the book," I answered.

Marie responded, "You are so beautiful. When I was pregnant, I looked like a stuffed whale. You just have a glow about you."

"Thank you, Marie, but I have those days too. I just hope to be a good mother." I realized I would be both the mother and father unless I met a nice man someday. "So, anything new with you Marie?" I asked.

"Funny you should ask. Remember I told you one of my patients was in an induced coma?" asked Marie.

"Yes, you said he was driving from Chicago and hit a deer and it came through his windshield. How's he doing?" I asked. "Didn't you say he had a crushed leg also?"

"Yes, he mangled it pretty bad. Doctor Jennings did a good job in setting it but he's going to need a lot of therapy. He's awake now but I feel kind of sorry for him," said Marie. "He'll probably be your patient pretty soon. I will tell you he's good looking and his mom told me he was still single."

"There you go, always trying to fix me up," I laughed. "I bet I'm just what he's looking for, a knocked up broad who gets morning sickness. You said you felt sorry for him; care to tell me why?"

"It's kind of a long story but I tell you if you have the time," said Marie.

"Go for it girl; I like a good story," I replied.

"After he was brought in, the doctors were worried about the glass in his chest, so near his heart. He also had the crushed leg among other injuries. They decided to operate and induce a comma to help him heal. That way he wouldn't be trying to move around all the time.

"I would go in every evening and talk to him. You know how they tell us to always talk to the patients, even if they are put under. Well, anyway I told him I was Marie and would take good care of him. I would talk to him about just anything I could think of.

"Nancy told me that, when he came to, he kept asking for Marie. She figured that he actually heard me talking to him and wanted to see me. Of course I was flattered and I went to see him but he seemed a little dejected. He really seemed like a sweet man.

"I talked to him a few minutes ago and he explained to me that he had a girlfriend in college named Marie and he didn't know where she lived. So I..."

I interrupted Marie. "What's his name, Marie?" I asked.

"What's the matter, Angel?"

"What's his name, Marie? I have to know his name. Is it Jim?" I asked with watery eyes.

"Angel, are you okay?"

"Please, Marie, is his name Jim Jones?" I asked almost frantically.

"Yes, it is. His name is Jim Jones and he lives in Ohio. What is it, Angel? Tell me why you're so upset? You're scaring me, Angel. Do you know him?" asked Marie.

"I need to see him. Will you take me to his room right now? Please, Marie," I asked.

We walked briskly up to his room and I glanced through the window at him. I froze. It was my Jim Jones, the father of my unborn son. I wasn't sure what to do now. As much as I cared for him I was afraid to walk into his room and talk to him.

"Marie, will you do me a gigantic favor?" I asked.

"What is it, Angel? I've never seen you like this."

I reached into my purse and pulled out the two letters that I had written months earlier. I wrote "read first" on the first letter and put, "read me second" on the other. I handed them both to Marie.

"I want you to give these to him. Will you do this for me?" I asked Marie.

"Of course I will, but will you tell me why? We are best friends, you know," replied Marie.

"He's the father of my baby," I said.

"Oh, my God, Angel, I'm so sorry. You know he's in love with a woman named Marie. He told me so himself," she said sadly.

"I never told anyone but Marie is my middle name." I started crying. "I'll be in the nurse's lounge if he wants to see me. Make sure he reads both letters. The second one lets him know I'm pregnant with his child."


Jim speaks:

I was asleep when I heard a voice saying, "Jim, Jim, are you awake."

I looked up and saw my nurse, Marie. She told me she had something for me. I figured it was more pills. It seems like they give them every couple of hours. I sat up and she handed me two folded envelopes. They were sealed and marked read first and read second.

"What is this?" I asked Marie.

"I was asked to give them to you. I'll be just outside at the nurse's station if you need me. I think you'll want to be alone."

Marie walked out and I opened the first letter. I wasn't half way down the page till I started to cry. When I finished the first letter I yelled for Marie. "Where is she? I need to see her; I need to apologize for being an ass."

Marie asked me to read the second letter first. She walked back out as I began to read. I was going to be a father. I began to cry again. All I wanted now was to see my Marie, my Angel. I yelled for nurse Marie and told her I was going to be a dad. She smiled at me and told me I was one lucky man. Women didn't come any better than Angel.

About a minute later my Angel appeared at the door. She had one hand over her mouth and tears flowing down her face. She was the most beautiful sight I could ever expect to see.

"I thought I had lost you forever," I said. "I'm so sorry for not believing in you. Can you ever forgive me?"

She came over to my bed and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I may have been lying in bed with a broken leg but this was the happiest day of my life.

We looked up and my nurse Marie was crying. "I brought you two back together," she cried.

Marie (Angel) sat down and told me she wrote the first letter after missing me at the airport. After she found out she was pregnant she knew she was going to keep our baby. She told me her mom had her out of wedlock and she never met her father. As we were talking I looked up and my mom and sister came walking in.

Mom looked over at Angel and asked if she was one of my nurses seeing she had never met her before.

Angel told her that she was a physical therapist at the hospital and would be working with me on my recuperation. Sue looked over at me and then at Angel. For some reason she knew. I will never figure out how women can do it.

Sue smiled at Angel and told mom she better sit down. She said, "I think Jim has something to tell us. Am I right, Jim?"

"What is it, Jim? Are you feeling okay?" asked my mom.

"Mom, I told you I was looking for my girlfriend that I couldn't locate."

"Yes, Honey, I remember," said mom.

"This is her, Mom. Her given name is Angel and she works here at the hospital as a physical therapist. Mom, she's carrying your future grandson."

Mom looked at me and over at a nervous Angel. "Why didn't you tell me she was having your child? How did you two meet?" asked my mom.

I tried joking a little. "Well, Mom, there was this big party and they sold raffle tickets for twenty-five dollars apiece. I couldn't afford one so my buddies bought one for me. The grand prize was a blind date from an escort service and it was Angel and I won. We were so good in bed together that I fell in love with her and she got pregnant with my child."

"For Pete's sake, Jim. Why would you say something like that even if it's a joke. Why would you make fun of such a beautiful woman? Not everyone understands your dry humor." Mom looked over at Angel and asked her how they met.

"Mrs. Jones, I did meet your son at a party. We became good friends and began dating. He attended the university and I attended the school of nursing. We met, dated and fell in love. I went to meet him at the airport and we were going to swap information and see each other again. When I got to the airport, his plane was already leaving. I found out two months later that I was pregnant with his child but was unable to locate him.

"When I found out today that he was in our hospital, I came to see him and to tell him about the baby. I love him dearly and have since the day we met. He didn't know about the baby until today."

My mom looked at Angel. "He loves you too, you know. I'm his mom and could tell how much he missed you. Are you going to marry him?"

Angel looked at me and then at mom. "We haven't talked about it yet. I think he needs some time to let it sink in that he can have a son in his life if he chooses," said Angel.

My sister, Sue, was sitting back, taking it all in and smiling. I know she knew it was me who told the truth about the party. "Angel, would you want to marry my little brother?" asked Sue.

"Sue, I love your brother but I'm not here to trap him into a marriage because I'm pregnant. I thought he should know he's going to be a father. I would hope he would want to be part of his child's life but I would never force it on him."

"Hey, everyone. It's me, Jim, sitting over here on the bed. Don't you all think I might have something to say about all this?"

"You do love her, Jim, don't you?" asked Mom.

"Of course I do."

"Do you believe the child is yours?"

I hesitated for a few second and then said, "I'm sure it is, Mom."

"Then why haven't you asked her to marry you yet?"

"Mom," said Sue. "Why don't you and I head down to the cafeteria and get a bite to eat and leave these two alone to talk?"

"It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Jones, and thank you, Sue. I would like to talk with Jim," said Angel."

Mom looked over at me. "Jim, I have one thing to say to you. I've always been a good judge of character," and then she smiled, "Angel is a keeper. Don't be stupid and lose her again."

I saw a tear in Angel's eyes. Mom was right, Angel was a keeper. I was just too immature to realize it before.

After Mom and Sue left, Angel and I talked. I did tell her I wanted to marry her and raise our child together. Later, we told Mom and Sue that we planned on getting married eventually, as soon as I was able to stand and walk. Even if it's on crutches. Of course all three women started crying.


The next day when Angel came to work she had that beautiful smile that I remembered. She told me she had someone she wanted me to meet. A good looking woman came in. I knew instantly that it was her mom. I said, "Hi, Mrs. Simmons, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jim, but my name isn't Simmons. That was my maiden name and of course Angel's last name. I'm Mary Hartley but I would like for you to just call me Mom, if you don't mind. Angel told me that you two may be getting married eventually. I just hope you two get married for the right reasons."

"Mother Mary! I've heard of her, "I smiled. "I would be proud to call you mom. I want to marry your daughter because I'm in love with her. Not knowing where she was for the last six months made me realize how much I really loved her."

She came over and gave me a hug. "I like him," she told Angel. "You sure are going to have a beautiful baby," she added.

After Angel and her mom left I was sitting and waiting for the doctor when nurse Nancy came in.

"How are you feeling today? You're the talk of the hospital, you know," she laughed

"Don't be surprised if a lot of people come in to take a look at the man who was lucky enough to marry Angel. Believe me when I tell you there isn't a nicer person you will meet. She's been through a lot. Please treat her right."

It was something how everyone loved Angel. No one spoke badly about her. They all said she had this glow about her. Always helping everyone and always smiling.

I started my therapy the following week. It hurt like hell but Angel pushed me. "I'm the boss when it comes to therapy," smiled Angel. "We should have you on crutches within a few weeks. It will be months before you will be able to use a cane."

I was taken by wheelchair every day down to the therapy gym where I worked with Angel. She was all business when it came to me doing the exercises. She did always kiss me before having me returned to my room.

When she visited me in the evenings she would let me rub her belly. I could feel the baby kicking. It always made Angel smile. One night I asked her for a massage; I felt so tense.

"Jim, I can't reach your shoulders with you in the bed and me with the big belly. I can do you one better though."

She got up and closed the door and came back and started massaging my cock. It got hard instantly. She reached in and gently squeezed it. She slowly pumped on it till she felt me getting ready to come. She took a couple of tissues and put them over the head of my cock as I came.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.