Becoming A College Hooker
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nicole is a cute and busty coed. She is short of money and her best friends at the University are getting plenty by either working as strippers or whoring. This is the story of Nicole and her college friends as they become whores, one by one, their seduction into prostitution and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rough   School  

Maria's story

Hi! My name is Maria Castello, I am a South American student in a foreigner college, I've been here for less than a month and already the money I had is almost over! My dad never wanted me to attend a college so far from home and just cut off my allowance, he wants to break me and see me back with my tail between my legs, like a whipped puppy. But instead I'm working hard on two part time jobs and trying to make ends meet ... and failing miserably! I'm really desperate, I'm almost giving up!

My class mate Lynn tells me I could earn a lot of money with my looks but until this week I didn't have the courage to try the things she suggested. I am considered beautiful, I'm a 5'6" tall brunette with light brown skin, long hair and dark brown eyes. I have a cute face, with a typical Latina look, and naturally pouting lips, my body is well kept if a little 'generous'. I look somewhat like Salma Hayek, just with a little extra weight. I'm not plump, but I'm not slim. I have strong legs, a full bubble butt and huge D-cup tits!

I have always been ashamed of how massive my boobs are, they look like udders! Ok, they are quite firm, I'm still quite young, and they have a nice curve, still pointing upwards. Daddy always told me to be careful with them, because older men can get too aggressive with girls as stacked as me, he gave me lots of counsels while I sat on his lap, against older and nasty men, drugs, boys, pregnancy and black people - he was prejudiced, I am not, but even so he wasn't a bad guy.

Ok, I had my small sexual adventures. I always loved to meet boys, and even more when it was in secret, as my dad would not approve most of the boys I dated! And I had my best friend Lynn always by my side to cover my little escapades. I have had some sex experience by the time I arrived here in college, but mostly oral sex, that was the way I had to please my boyfriends, it was a special thing I did for them and I ended up getting used to it, in fact I started to love it and even begun to like the taste of cum ... Most girls don't like it at all!

I was raised in a very strict family, my mother died when I was 11 and my father had this idea that to make me happy he had to give me whatever I asked and protect me from everything that'd cause me any annoyance. My childhood and early teen years were completely sheltered and I always had anything I wanted, which led me into being a quite pampered girl.

Lynn was completely different from me, a tall blonde with blue eyes and a killer smile, with the body to match. She is just slightly plump, but plump in all the right places, from her long legs and full butt to her full large breasts. She was outgoing and fun, always getting in some trouble and full of experiences to tell me, most of them sexual in nature! I'd love to be as wild and free as she, but I never had the courage to follow her steps.

Now I am a co-ed at a college far from home and I'm dead broke! Dad does not even send me enough money to pay my rent! Lynn was as badly in need of money as me, most of the girls here have some money trouble. Lynn always talked about earning some cash with our looks, but most of the girls just laughed and blushed at the idea, but all of them actually considered it, most of them told me so.

Then it happened. One of them, Roberta, finally decided to start whoring along Lynn. It was a fuss! But as she started to show how much money she was able to earn with her tight body everyone of us started to seriously think about doing it ... most of us are so far from home, no one would ever know!

One by one all of them started to earn some money 'on the side', whoring in their own dorm rooms, like Nicole, or in the 'Coed Funclub', the local place the girls who are whoring usually work on, with a cut for the house. Lynn started it all and is a staunch support of the girls who decide to try it. I guess she does like company while selling her body ... all of my friends ended up a hooker too and suddenly I was the only one NOT doing it!

I think it is VERY humiliating, but all the girls make a lot of money and I'm starting to get desperate! If I don't get money VERY SOON I'll have to go back home, like daddy wanted, and I'll be defeated! I'll have to live with him and mom! The girls always take me to the club where they hang out and 'get their clients', all older men, most married and my dad's age ... there's a free drink for girls inside and a dance floor, not bad for a girl with no money to spend.

So, here I am. Sitting on a stool by the counter and having my drink! Lynn is making money with her prostitution, Roberta and Barbara are by her side, flirting with the old guys and negotiating their fees. There are many smaller and private booths around for 'little games' before the person decides to go to a rented room ... I still find it weird! I'm all dressed up in a tight and sexy red dress, and looking the perfect slut, but I've been avoiding guys all night, saying say 'no' to a dozen of them, and Lynn, known around here as the BIG 'blonde whore' always talk to me after each of her 'jobs'

Then I see the old guy staring at my juggs. He is walking over to us and I see him look at Lynn, who waves him in and points to me. The guy walks closer to me, looking my hot little body up and down slowly, lingering over my melon sized pillows. He smiles as he approaches me.

"Hello ladies!" he says joyfully. The man must be fifty something, nice face and tall body, but with a noticeable belly. Yet not bad looking in all.

"Hi." I answer embarrassed; I look to his face directly thanks to the tall counter chair of the club. I'm constantly adjusting my dress, this outfit was chosen by Lynn and I'm more than a little embarrassed to have allowed her to convince me to use it! I blush as I notice his hungry gaze, more than a few guys tried to talk to me tonight, but I'm not here to 'work', I'm not a hooker, I'm here just to keep company to my blonde friend. Yet I smile politely to all of them, some even paid me drinks!

The stranger sits down on another stool, looking directly to my little body, especially my E cup tits, nearly pouring out of my dress. He looks to Lynn and asks.

"Is this the friend you told me about?" he leans on the bar, shifting a bit closer to me and my huge funbags, letting his eyes slip down to them briefly.

"Yes, this Is Maria, my best friend, the girl I said was in trouble, money trouble." She says and I feel half naked in front of his eyes. This dress is more than a little sexy, with a short hem and a huge slit up to the hips! The V shaped low neck shows off my massive pillows beautifully and the push up bra makes them stick out lewdly. "And this is Zack, one of my best 'clients'!"

"Are you in 'money trouble' Maria?" He smirks.

"Well Zack..." I say blushing and give Lynn an annoyed look. " ... I mean ... yes, I am in money trouble ... but I'm not here to ... to work like the other girls ... did she tell you this?"

"No, not like that." He shakes his head. "But don't worry! I'm not trying to make you do anything you don't want to do. I just want to spend a little time with you and see if I cant help you out somehow."

"Sorry ... didn't mean to accuse you or anything ... sorry!" I see Lynn leaving as a patron waves her in, she winks at me and blows me a kiss, the nasty girl! I love her, but she can be so annoying! she has been trying to convince me to give a go at whoring for a month!

"I see ... well, perhaps Maria, you and I can have a little talk about your problems." His eyes slide back over to me, staring at me, not hiding his eyes as they pry between my revealing little top, reveling in my cleavage as the melons bounce softly with each movement. He smiles at me as I look down, shyly. "Would that be ok, Maria?"

"Z-zack" I stutter nervously. "I'm n-not ... you know, like Lynn, I never did it... " I try not to sound too uncertain as he places his hand lightly on my bare leg.

"Don't be nervous!" he says smiling, rubbing softly my knee.

"O-Ok..." I answer forcing a weak smile, Maybe he can actually help me and I'll try to be on his 'good side' like Lynn says.

"You won't do anything you feel uncomfortable doing ... all right? I just want to talk and find out how I can help you with your money situation."

"OK." I answer feeling more comfortable with it ... I'm not a whore, I never did it ... even if Lynn makes a point of telling me everything about her prostitution job and how much she makes ... and it is a LOT! This new hope for money is a relief for me, my face lit up with joy, and I jump to the ground from the tall.

Zack can't help but notice my huge breasts bobbing up and down as I got out of my chair and walked towards him. Over the years I got used to it; it is one of the things that happens all the time when you are a big titted girl like me!

He holds his hand out for mine, looking down at my small little frame and possibly wondering how I support those massive hooters.

"How old are you, Maria?" He asks, grinning softly down at me

"I'm 19." I answer blushing, it all seams unreal! He opens the door for me, shrugging as I don't take his hand. I'm sure he can tell I'm VERY scared, I'm feeling like betraying my dad's trust. Being in a place meant for prostitutes to fuck their clients! But, as I enter the room, the place does not look as bad as I thought, it is the first time I'm inside one, and I've been in this club dozens of times!

He closes the door behind us. I can almost feel that his cock is stirring between his legs as he looks down at my round ass, tight in my little dress. He sits on the bed in the room and pats the spot next to him, motioning for me to sit there. I obey him, sitting with closed knees, very lady like, and he smiles at me as his eyes travel slowly over my curves.

"So ... tell me about this money problem you are having." He places his hand gently on my creamy white thigh.

"Well, dad never wanted me to leave home for a college so far away, so he cut off my money in the hopes that'd give up, but I didn't" I feel his hands on my tights and I feel embarrassed, but decide not to complain, maybe this man can actually help me! I'll not spoil my chances for this! "And here I am, I don't have money for the books, nor for the rent and Lynn have been helping me quite a lot ... but I can't live off her money ... especially the way she earns it ... it is just not fair! But even working in two part time jobs I'm not able to keep with the expenses! I'm starting to feel that daddy will win and see me back home with my tail between my legs..."

"Well, you know I can help you with money, Maria..." He massages my thighs, moving his hand higher

"YES?" I am eager for help, but scared of what he'd ask me in return, I don't want to be a prostitute, I don't want to let a man fuck me for money! Yet I'm so desperate! "Wh-what do you plan for me?" I say red faced, trying not to slap his hand. "How can you help me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.