Becoming A College Hooker - Cover

Becoming A College Hooker

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicole is a cute and busty coed. She is short of money and her best friends at the University are getting plenty by either working as strippers or whoring. This is the story of Nicole and her college friends as they become whores, one by one, their seduction into prostitution and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rough   School  

Sakura's tale

My name is Sakura Nakamura, I am a college student and this is the story of how I became a college hooker. It is something I am not exactly proud of, but something I admit is now a major turn on for me. I can't actually imagine myself doing anything else to pay my bills in college, I am hooked on it!

I came from a traditional Japanese family, my father wants me to marry a Japanese man of good family and have children. He was not very happy with my decision of going to college and getting a higher education, but he did agree with it and is paying my education.

We are not exactly rich, but we are wealthy and my dad, trying to teach me that 'one must work hard for what she wants in life', something he always says, has been sending just enough money to pay my most basic needs. Ok, I'm not a pampered spoiled princess, but I like new clothes, going to parties and some comfort, that was the way I was raised!

Anyway, this first semester has been quite hard on me. I am living four hundred miles away from home and I am usually shy, I am not good at making friends. I guess I got too self conscious since I was a child. I mean, I am a 38-DD cup titted girl. Japanese girls don't have big boobs! I was a kind of a freak in my community and I never got used to the stares and stuff.

Lynn tells me I'm quite cute, I'm not so sure. I usually do wear glasses, I am short sighted, but I've been going without them to parties and I'm getting used to it. My hair is jet black and straight, like all oriental girls, cut shoulder length. I'm not slim, in fact I'm a little plump, 5'5" tall, with a cute round face, with large eyes and a thin mouth, but my best assets are my large jugs ... I don't have much of a butt, but it is small and tight, ending in strong legs.

I was very lucky to have met Lynn Payton in my first days here. She became my friend and introduced me to a lot of people around the campus. Suddenly I had a group I belonged to and she made sure to tell me how much the guys loved my body, especially my large breasts.

I used to laugh embarrassed and blush, but Lynn's words started to have another effect on me. I noticed she was right, I went with her to more than a few parties where I tried some drugs, booze and boys ... all of a sudden I wasn't the shy bashful oriental girl I have been a few months ago.

I also started to feel angry at my lack of money; it is annoying to be so broken! I have been following Lynn around and she is a master at getting free stuff from guys, 'sow a little cleavage and you get whatever you want!' she always say.

I have been learning from her and in my last dates I have done more than 'show a little cleavage' for my dates. Under Lynn's instruction I became an expert cocksucker for my dates when they took me to nice restaurants or gave me expensive gifts. It was a thrill! I felt dirty and cheap, but it only made things even more exciting.

A mere eight months after my arrival I already had a reputation and not a nice one! But Lynn and the girls had moved on ... One day she told me Roberta was working as a stripper and Lynn did even nastier things. She had dated an older guy, a rich businessman and the guy paid her handsomely for sex. I was shocked, but my pussy got all wet just to think of it!

I tried not to be too much of a prude and did my best to be ok with it. I even went to the strip club and saw Roberta's dance ... it was incredible, I would love to see the guys drool for me like that! I guess I turned out to be an exhibitionist.

Anyway, I was having dreams about it, masturbating to it and all the time considering trying it. One night Lynn convinced me to try it, a client was looking for Roberta, but she was in the booth with another guy and Lynn started to talk about me and my big tits and how rare is to find an oriental guy with hooters like mine ... the guy ended up so excited he offered me money, quite a lot of it, for a lap dance.

Only Lynn knows I had my first shot at whoring this week, or kind of. I stripped and danced nude for that guy and he masturbated to me. Well, a little more than that since he touched me ... sucked my tits and stuff like that, but NO SEX!

It was a week ago and here I am, sitting on a stool by the counter, having my drink and nervously remembering my 'stripper' experience. It was not bad; in fact I actually loved it! I liked it so much I ended up doing it twice more. The second and third time didn't pay as much as the first, but it was more than enough to buy new clothes and some pot from Lynn's dealer.

"Hey..." One older man stops on his tracks as he sees me sitting on the stool. I can feel his eyes eating me almost physically! "I'm Gary, are you new here?"

"Yes, it is one of my first nights..." I answer smiling, the girls told me to be polite to the 'costumers' and it is not easy to obey them when I'm feeling horny again from this weird situation, I love the lust on the guys' eyes around here! "I'm Lynn and Roberta's friend; I just wanna see how the things work around here." I giggle embarrassed; it is still strange for me to talk like this.

"You look a little uptight; can I buy you a drink?" He says smiling, I must be looking very tense, and I'm feeling tense! I'm still not used to it after all! "Well, would you like a drink to start?"

"Yes ... thank you!" I smile to the older man; a free drink is never to be refused! "My name is Sakura by the way!" I say as the man sits on stool by my side.

"I'm Gary, it is a pleasure to meet you Sakura..." he looks charming! His gray hair and respectable face reminds me of some dour teachers back in college. The drink takes no more than a minute to arrive and soon I'm sipping of it.

"I must confess I'm still uneasy to be here!" I say as I notice his eyes going directly to my hooters. This time Roberta and Lynn dressed me in a see through black blouse with no brasserie, also the skirt is micro mini and I can barely walk without it riding up my buttocks, I have to be tucking it back all the time! I still can't understand how they got me into the stockings and the 4" heels!? I must have been crazy to allow it! Now I can easily see the lustful way he stares at that slightly opened blouse and it only makes me grim. I'm turning into a little flirt, am not I?

"Let's just say this is a fun place!" He laughs as he sees me blushing.

"Err ... yes; it is weird ... but fun..." I answer smiling embarrassed.

"Want a tour?" Gary takes me by the hand and I blush deeper. "Well, let's take a walk!" He says as his hand goes on my back but slowly slides to my ass!

"Gary!" I say alarmed and his hand returns to the small of my back.

"Are you a player or a faker" he finally asks as we walk to the den. The place is full of half lit tables in corners so well hidden from prying eyes the 'clients' were able to almost fuck the girls there. The dance floor is the only well lighted place of the house, the girls must show their 'goodies'! There are also many rooms for rent and the bar area which I just left.

"Err ... I-I am not ... you know..." I blush deeply. "I am not 'working' here ... not yet ... haven't decided if ... you know!" I am so ashamed of this entire 'hooker' thing; I can't believe it turns me on so much. Just to be with this 'client' is a major excitement for me.

"Your friends have been here many times..." he says with a nasty grim. "Well, let's start by asking you are you a well virgin?" I'm sure he is noticing how embarrassed I am now! "It's ok!" He soothes me as he rubs my back and guides me to sit me on one of the dark and well hidden couches, the table almost covering us from any view, not that anyone will be trying to see us anyway.

"N-no! I did it several times ... back home ... with my boyfriend." I answer blushing deeply. I don't tell him that although I had just a few penetration experiences I have been sucking cock for long and I was the blowjob queen of the school. I see him grin at me excited.

"Are you sure?" He asks as he slides a little closer to me, with his hand on my inner thigh.

"Yes, 5 times." I swallow the rest of my drink to get some courage; this talk is making me too hot!

"Well then are you missing it since you were in school?"

"Yes." I confess blushing again. I am REALLY missing it!

"Are you a little horny?" Gary asks as his hand rubs deeper in my thigh, he is god at it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.