Becoming A College Hooker - Cover

Becoming A College Hooker

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole is a cute and busty coed. She is short of money and her best friends at the University are getting plenty by either working as strippers or whoring. This is the story of Nicole and her college friends as they become whores, one by one, their seduction into prostitution and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rough   School  

It's been a week since I have sold my body to Lynn's 'client'. In the first days I thought it was VERY exciting, but my shame grew until I got too scared to try it again.

My room mate found out about what hapened, Joe told her, and she has been urging me to go with her to the clubs where she finds her costumers at night and I have been saying 'no' the whole week. Lynn mocks me because she knows I had a lot of pleasure with the fat old man, she knows I loved to feel dirty and nasty!

But still I am too scared to try it again. Of course, most of the money I spent on the rent, the rest I used to buy groceries and some new clothes. Unlike my usual baggy and bashful ones I bougth a low necked halther top and a sexy tight red skirt. I don't know why I've done it, but I was very excited with the idea of having men as horny for me as Joe had been in that evil day.

As the week passed I looked at the new garb and blushed just to imagine myself wearing it! So I stuck it in a drawer and tried to forget the idea of actually going out in such lewd clothes. Lynn, on the other hand, loved the new clothes and had been trying to convince me to wear it the whole week!

Today Lynn is again out with one of her clients, a long line of wealthy older guys wait for her 'services' and she is always full of cash to pay for her wild life style. On the other hand I am in my room with a pile of books and a nerdy friend, Frank, who is studying with me, and very worried because I need to buy a couple of books that are away too expensive for my budget.

Frank is a nice guy and not actually bad looking, an average height, 5'9, very light brown short black hair, not thin but not fat either, the typical average guy. He is sweating. I know he has the hots for me, the guy can't help but steal glances at my udders when he thinks I am not watching.

Ok, I am used to it, even dressed in baggy clothes and large sweaters I was never able to hide the fact that I have HUGE knockers! I am a short, 5'2" tall, pale white brunette, I am not fat, but I am slightly on the plump side and I have had BIG boobs since I was 13! Since I am so small my 34 E-cups look even larger on me.

As much as I try I just can't concentrate and the text books we managed to find are not up to date, it all looks hopeless! Worst than that, I have to choose between buying the new books and paying the apartment expenses. Lynn is generous enough to pay more than she should but I feel like shit to have to count with her generosity!

"Sorry Frank." I say after I loose track of the subject again. "I think I'm not the best study partner today, all this money problem is driving me crazy!" I say in an exagerated gesture wich causes my sizable hooters to sway with it. "Lynn had lent me some money and I have to pay her tomorrow ... and I am 30 bucks short of the money, I don't know what to do!"

I am dressed casually, in a confortable white tank top, no bra of course! I never wear a bra home, the guys do not disapprove and since last week's 'inciddent' I actually started to like to see them ogling my tits. Frank grabs his crotch and pull it up. I gasp as I see he has a massive hard on! The nerdy guy looks up at me and stares.

"I know what we can do, I just did some over time at work and got a pretty nice pay check, I guess I could help you out." My eyes steal glances at the big bulge on his pants, where his cock is supposed to be.

"And..." I say licking my lips. "Wh-what do you have in mind?" I ask and it is sure he knows I already considering doing somethig I shouldn't do for money.

"Well..." Frank smiles, takes out his wallet and grab a ten dollar bill. "For this you're gonna have to take your top off."

"O-ok..." I answer defeated and remove my tank top, baring the huge E-cup knockers. I have big areolas, almost as pale as the rest of my skin, only the nipples look strangely small when compared to the tit size.

"Wow!" Frank says as if hypnotised, unable to take his eyes off my chest. "They are fucking HOT!" He finally says with an impressed wide eyed look on his face. "If I pay you another ten you'll let me touch them?"

"Well, I-I am not sure..." I bite my lower lips, I know where this is leading, I am as horny as I was when Joe used and humiliated me, being a whore makes me so wet! It is like a big dark turn on for me!

"Come on Nicole, I know you need the money and I'll not tell anyone!" He says with his hands on the air, inches from my hooters. I am breathing hard, I am so excited I think I'd do it for free, but doing it for money makes everything even hotter.

"O-ok, but you can't tell anyone about this!" I finally agree blushing. Again I am whoring!

"Sure! Here is your extra ten!" He puts the bill on the table, making me feel even more of a whore, and licks his lips in antecipation.

"Come on Frank, do it before I think twice!" I say with a meek and embarrassed voice.

My shyness makes the nerdy guy even hornier, I see his cock twitching! Suddenly he grabs my tits and squeeze them together.

"Fuck they are so big and soft..." The boy says impressed. He is not very popular with the girls, I guess this is the first pair of tits he touches in a long while!

"Big aren't them?" I Ask as he handles my hooters.

"Fucking YES!" He says almost drooling. "They loook huge, bigger than Lynn's ... and the blonde slut has quite a rack!"

"Lynn is a DD Frank, I am an E cup! We are room mates, I've seen her bras' tags." I giggle, proud of my knockers, the poor boy in a daze, kneading and cupping my jugs, happy like a child with a new toy.

"Oh GOD! An E cup!' He moans digging the fingers deep in my flesh, I xlose my eyes and bite my lower lip to prevent a loud moan, this is getting me so horny! "I want to suck your big fat tits Nicole!"

"You have not paid for that!" I say giggling. "It is not included in the deal!"

"What about another ten?" He asks taking another bill from his wallet. I can see it is stuffed with money.

Frank comes from a well off family, I already knew it, but I've enevr realized the 'potential source of money' that he is! A nerdy guy who is not popular around girls and who has the hots for me and my friends ... a WEALTHY nerdy guy.

"Ok, ten bucks to suck on my tits, go on tiger!" I wink. I love to have my mounds licked and sucked, they are very sensitive, and being paid for that, this is COOL!

"So hot!" Frank cups my melons, raising them and then lean over to suck on one hard nipple like a baby. He rubs the massive pillows all over his face and then starts to suck on the other nipple. Thse type of titplay makes me so wet!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.