The Ultimate Playboy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

The time after the party returned to a semblance of normality. The only obvious difference was that I got a lot more waves of hello from the neighbors when I drove by. We went about our daily routines of aimlessly enjoying my money and seeking out new thrills to entertain us. Neither Marissa nor I had serious jobs but the money kept pouring in.

And of course, Marissa and I made love every chance we got. I still had my playboy edge, and every now and again I'd seduce some aspiring actress/waitress or pick up a bisexual hottie at the gym. And Marissa delighted in the variety of flavors I brought her as well.

I reveled in my perfect existence, not a care in the world except to find the next bit of entertainment. The body spray was still tremendous, the cash flow guaranteed. I'd already sprung for a fancy Italian sportcar and fine jewelry for my loving girlfriend. What more could a man want?

I figured out the answer very quickly. Marissa and I would meet up with Jamie and Kaia every few weeks. Usually it was a light dinner and a fun round of jokes. We were all very healthy, active people who enjoyed a little fun from time to time. And every so often all four of us would find ourselves sharing a bed and sharing in each other's pleasure. It was just sex, and everyone was an eager participant without expectations.

I would have thought that the repeated sexual encounters with Kaia would quench my thirst for her. I'd assumed that my initial infatuation with Kaia from the housewarming party was based on nostalgia. And after getting used to her presence my desire would wane and my brain would stop spinning to let me just enjoy the affections of Marissa.

But every time we fucked I wanted her more, and more. I was quickly becoming addicted to her. I'd always had strong feelings for her, a powerful lust that drove me to her when we first started dating and made me desire her ever more, even when Kaia just wanted to watch as I fucked some other pretty young thing she'd offered me.

For years I'd felt like I could never have sex with her enough to sate my addiction. And now that she was back in my life, I was driven insane by having to wait for weeks at a time without being able to taste her skin.

Perhaps now I knew what it was like for a girl to be aroused by me. To feel the uncontrollable lust roaring in your loins, stressing you out and never letting you rest until you give in to those feelings.

One time Kaia called me while Marissa was out for a few hours at the salon and running a few errands. Jamie had just broken up with her boyfriend, and Kaia wanted me to come down and cheer Jamie up.

I explained that Marissa was out, but that once she got back we'd be happy to come by. But Kaia was insistent, urging me to come over right away as Jamie was feeling distraught. I already knew that such a meeting would immediately lead into a fantastic threesome with Jamie and Kaia. I could picture myself seizing Kaia's body and fucking her with abandon, ignoring restraint and free to let loose without worrying whether Marissa could see me and detect my wavering loyalty. And the temptation was almost more than I could bear.

But the little twitch of guilt in the back of my mind was enough, just barely, to remember the honesty of my girlfriend, the love I had with Marissa. And so I waited for Marissa to come home before we visited and of course fell into a passionate four-way tryst, most of our combined attentions on pleasuring Jamie.

Sometimes I would picture Kaia's magnificent body beneath me as I ravaged Marissa. I dreamed it was Kaia I was subjecting beneath me, fucking Marissa perhaps harder than she really enjoyed, taking revenge for the hold Kaia had always had over me.

Now I am not a person who is very good at hiding his emotions. I wear them on my sleeve for all the world to see. And I could see the fear creeping into Marissa's eyes as the weeks passed by and my focus on Kaia wasn't going away. She was still good friends with her older sorority sisters, and Kaia at least did not outwardly seem interested in taking me away from her. But the wavering resolve of her boyfriend's interest was enough to give Marissa pause.

And all the emotions and irrational decisions came pouring out one fateful evening.


Kaia and Jamie were visiting our mansion. We were on the second floor deck, enjoying the sunset over dinner while looking out across the expansive view. Marissa played the perfect hostess, keeping the serving staff alert and attentive to us.

Usually, we'd all get a little tipsy and our jokes would take a turn for the sexual. And since we only met up with the girls every few weeks or so, they remained blissfully vulnerable to my effect. So when I got really aroused, so did they, and the four of us would retire to a bedroom or some other convenient place to get our groove on. But the suggestions were always made by me or Marissa. We were inviting them to join us as always.

This time, however, Kaia locked her gaze right onto me and stated that she'd had enough chit-chat. "When can I get that cock in me?"

"Well, right away if the lady so demands it," I replied.

She got up, fixing me with a smoldering hot gaze, her eyes a deep, dark forest green but still luminous in their beauty. And she held out a hand to me for me to join her. Without even glancing at Jamie or Marissa, I took the hand and then followed as she began to walk away.

I heard behind me the rustle of Jamie and Marissa trailing after us. Then Kaia led us all down to the pool, stepping us past the waterfall and into the secluded grotto built in and hidden away.

She turned on the ambient lights, perfect for a seduction, and then began to shed her clothing. Fully naked, I could only watch as this goddess stepped down into the warm waters of this oversized hot-tub, ducked down, and then resurfaced with her hair sleek and straight back against her scalp.

My eyes were only on Kaia, my heart racing and the lust overwhelming even to me. I felt Jamie's hands working off my clothes, and only belatedly did I realize that Marissa was standing off to the side.

I knew from visual cues that Jamie was thoroughly aroused by now and looking forward to a pleasant orgy. But Marissa, completely unaffected, seemed rather out of sorts, and clearly something was bothering her. She didn't look like she was in the mood, or that she would be joining us.

But when Kaia cooed at me to join her, all I heard was her siren's voice and I moved into the pool to wrap our naked bodies together and lock our lips together in the passion of a first kiss. We were standing up, the water level just around our hips while I palmed Kaia's ass and she rubbed her tits into my chest.

But when my legs began to split hers and I made to enter my cock into her, Kaia backed away and waggled a finger at me. "No, no. I want to watch first."

Jamie had returned to the pool, nude, and sinking down until just her head was above water to watch us and wait. She knew that Marissa would be staying fully clothed and standing off to the side.

Kaia then indicated to the hot blonde. "You have to make her cum first. With your dick."

I felt like I couldn't wait. I wanted to be inside of Kaia desperately, but if this was the only way, then I wanted it to happen as quickly as possible. Racing quickly, I lifted Jamie up until she was sitting at the edge of the pool. And spreading her legs, I ducked my face into Jamie's pussy to warm her up for the main event.

And so with the lust pounding through me and my effect getting Jamie ever hotter, I sucked her off into a quick orgasm, just enough to flood her pussy with a full layer of lubrication. And before she realized it, I lifted Jamie up and then slammed her down against my hips, my shaft burrowing through her tunnel all the way in that first thrust.

I was standing on the floor of the pool, Jamie's legs wrapped around my waist as I bodily yanked her back and forth along my fuckstick, churning the waters around us frantically. Her weight was buoyed by the water, letting me focus on our thrusts and the silky heaven of her box squeezing tightly around me.

I shoved my tongue into her throat, and squeezed her perfectly round tits in my hands. We were FUCKING.

And then, quickly, Jamie's climax overtook her and she was vibrating against me as if trapped in the throes of a seizure. She writhed and wriggled and the waves sloshed around us as the typhoon Jamie sent tidal waves in every direction. She was completely lost to one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, courteousy of a little mental pressure on her pleasure receptors.

And no sooner did Jamie's body go limp than I lay her gently in the shallows so she wouldn't drown, and then I was stalking as fast as possible through the water to where Kaia reclined, sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. The telltale drips of her own self-induced orgasm were lining her inner thighs.

"Not yet."

Kaia's words brought me up short, a pained expression on my face. "Her, too." And she gestured at Marissa.

And I turned to glance at my girlfriend, clearly turned on by the hot sex she had witnessed but also still out of sorts. Dammit, of all the times not to be able to mentally affect someone. I could really use a quick orgasm to let me get inside of Kaia right now.

In retrospect, Marissa was hesitant because she was afraid of the sheer level of control Kaia was wielding over me. But when I bodily held her, my dripping wet body soaking through her clothes, Marissa let herself go into the force of my kiss. Even if she wasn't actively working with me, she did not resist as I lifted her up into my arms and vaulted straight into the pool.

A familiar squeal sounded in my ears as Marissa was suddenly plunged into the water with all her clothes on. And I wasted no more time by simply pulling up her shirt and bra until they were hanging around her neck, my palms rubbing at her tits as I stood behind her. And pressing Marissa's lower back forward she settled her arms against the edge of the pool, bending at the waist and leaving her perfectly tight ass wriggling back at me.

I flipped her skirt up and dragged the soaked thong panties down until they were trapped at her knees underwater. I tested my target with a finger, and thankfully found my girlfriend to be moist and ready for me, as always. And so with a raging hard-on, still desperate to find Kaia, I eased myself forward and into Marissa from behind.

Our hips were just barely above water, and I lay my wet body flat against Marissa's now naked back. I used her tits as handholds to ram Marissa's body back at me, her legs held tightly together by the thong around her knees, squeezing her tunnel even tighter while I pistoned in and out. Pool water is unfortunately not very lubricating, and in fact caused some extra chafing between her thighs. But with extra effort I simply powered my way through and back, fucking her cunt with hard, fast strokes.

But all this was just to get Marissa warmed up. I'd already had my plan in mind, and she was a girl who definitely got off on being buggered.

So when I pulled out and seized her asscheeks, Marissa just moaned in anticipation as I re-aimed and forced my way down her nether passage. She began to feel her own arousal at the violence of my actions, as I was physically dominating her as my cock sawed in and out of her asshole. And I was spurred on even further as Marissa's moans echoed through the grotto walls while I drilled her over and over and over again.

She was quickly approaching a climax. I could always tell when her body started jerking in odd directions and in an odd rhythm. And Kaia chose this moment to slip underneath one of Marissa's outstretched arms, and very tenderly began to nibble at Marissa's lips. Kaia's hands caressed every sensitive nerve she could reach, tweaking Marissa's nipples and stroking her ribs in a ticklish motion.

I was still pounding away into Marissa's backside when I felt the tickle of Kaia's fingers on my testicles, but then the feeling vanished and I felt Marissa twitch in my arms as Kaia's hand moved to Marissa's pussy. And then all my self-control began slipping away when Kaia pressed her fingers inside of Marissa's body and massaged my cock from the other side of Marissa's inner walls. The sensations were more than either Marissa or I could handle.

And so with Marissa panting right into Kaia's face, she shut her eyes and clenched her ass muscles together in one massive tight squeeze before relaxing all at once and crying out that she was cumming for all the world to hear.

And while Marissa flailed helplessly beneath our onslaught, Kaia kissed her and then gave me a very deliberate wink while her tongue was still attached to Marissa's. I'd also reached the end of my limits, after the pleasures of both Jamie and Marissa. So holding myself deeply in Marissa's bowels, I groaned and discharged both barrels of spunk, burying my cum in the farthest reaches of Marissa's inner body.

Together, Marissa and I twitched as one person until the energies dissapated and we slowly disengaged.

Jamie instantly had a towellete and handed it to Kaia, who stepped out of Marissa's grasp and cleaned me off before moving me bodily onto an edge of the pool. There, Kaia's eyes glowed into mine and she lowered her head to take my limp member into her mouth.

Marissa was panting and reclining on the steps leading down into the pool, her clothes still attached. Jamie went to her and with soft kisses, helped strip the wet, sticky clothing off until Marissa was as naked as the rest of us. And then Jamie simply sat in Marissa's lap, both of them mostly submerged in the water to swap spit and nuzzle each other in the aftermath of such fantastic orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.