The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"Honey, I'm home!" The smile on my face was also obvious in my voice. I'd just finished an agonizing final exam and was looking to blow off some serious steam.

Marissa looked up at me from her spot on the couch. I knew she'd be waiting for me, studying for her own finals but eagerly anticipating my arrival. Despite my full enjoyment of all the pleasures a sorority house could offer, Marissa and I found ourselves spending more and more time at my apartment, quietly alone together.

After years of screwing every hot babe I could get my hands on, the multiple partners mystique had started to wear out and I actually longed for something close to a monogamous relationship. And Marissa was more than happy to give it to me. True, we still had a few threesomes with Nina and a couple of others, but mostly it was just a loving one-on-one thing for the two of us.

She would never be a replacement for Kaia. That had been a different kind of relationship, a little more red-hot, a lot more kinky. I had always felt a flaming lust for Kaia. But with Marissa, I felt a tender affection. She was just my down-to- earth girlfriend, and she adored me. We'd grown closer together in the last nine months than my entire year and a half with Kaia.

In those short nine months, I had grown more attached to her than any other girl I'd ever known. I'd deliberately not told her about the start-up company or that I was likely about to become rich. After so much time and our active sex life, she was completely immune to my effect, and I could clearly see that Marissa loved me for me. No gold digging, no chemical alterations, just pure, honest love. And I loved her back all the more.

I stalked across the room, my books landing in a heap on the desk and I literally pounced on Marissa, causing her to squeal in half-fright before I simply straddled her legs and kissed my girlfriend deeply.

Marissa's squeal calmed down into a happy "mmm..." as we locked lips. But the lust was still raging inside of me, my erection having a sexual mind of its own. And yet Marissa was still enjoying the casual warmth of our kiss, just platonic affection compared to my flaming desire.

It was taking me a while to get used to this sensation. Here I was, red hot and horny; and I knew my body was pumping out über-pheremones like nothing else. But after so much time (and so much semen), Marissa was impervious to my effect. So I was going to have to do this the old-fashioned way.

I tickled her.

Marissa was quite ticklish, and at the very least it always got her blood racing. She giggled and laughed and tried to fight me off, but I used my superior physicality to whip her shirt off. And while I kept tickling, I pinned her ass against my hips with an arm around her waist while I got her bra off as well.

I finally let up on the tickling and began kissing the back of Marissa's neck, her skin now very sensitive to my touch and she moaned feeling the lust pour through my lips and onto her skin.

Not another word was spoken before I yanked her shorts and panties down to her ankles, and bent Marissa's light body over the couch armrest before me. My hand soon found its way to her moistening pussy and I thumbed at her clit. I was too horny for serious foreplay, but Marissa didn't seem to mind as she simply positioned her body for me.

I reveled in the simple eroticism, knowing I had this gorgeous creature offering herself up to me and there wasn't a single unnatural impulse causing it. Marissa really and truly wanted me, no special effects, and I loved her for it.

Already anticipating what was next, Marissa spread her legs and showed off her perfect ass while I fished my rod out of my jeans, letting both them and my boxers hit the floor. I still had my shirt and shoes on, and I was about to get some seriously nice service.

So placing my erection into her now wet folds, I gripped Marissa's hips and buried myself into her in one full stroke.

"Ahh..." she sighed feeling me penetrate. And we stayed like that for a few seconds to soak in the sensations.

But then Marissa began to buck her own hips back at me, and I took up the familiar pumping motion, fucking in silence to hear the wet slaps of my hipbones impacting with Marissa's asscheeks and the soft pants of my girlfriend's arousal.

I felt the gentle tug of my testicles swinging in pendulous arcs. I let my hands roam across her naked back, feeling the little bumps of her spine and stroking her legs. Our sex was an intoxicating juxtaposition of raw fucking, still half- clothed and taking my woman over the armrest of a couch, and gentle lovemaking, reveling in the little details of each other's bodies and feeling the soft caresses.

With my hands on her tits, Marissa moaned and grinded out one orgasm before she decided to take charge of the situation. She reached down to pull me out, and re-aimed my cock herself into her other hole. Did I mention Marissa really got off on anal sex?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.