The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

I didn't last long on the open market once school started up again. Literally, my first day back in the academic area I got propositioned five times by several very pretty girls. I was a big man on campus, with quite the reputation after bedding more than my fair share of beautiful women. While many had stayed away from me for fear of my Ice Queen girlfriend, now that Kaia was gone I was fair game once again.

But my time with Kaia had also spoiled me. I'd had a gorgeous bisexual girlfriend who had a willingness to share me around. I had an emotional outlet and a tender romance beyond the wild sex. And I could afford to be selective about finding a new girlfriend.

One might have suggested I skip the girlfriend step and just fuck everything with big tits that moved. But I always had my craving for affection and a pathway towards love.

In the end, I was caught pretty quickly. All it took was a smile from Marissa and a shy request that I take her out Friday night. She looked almost nervous in asking me out, and her innocence captured me now the same way it had first caught my attention last year.

I had first-hand knowledge that she wasn't such an innocent little girl, and in fact could be quite the freak in bed. But her coy affection was intoxicating to me after all the brazen in-your-face sexuality of some of the girls trying to seduce me.

Our first real date was sweet and romantic, without the pressures of sex. To be sure, I'd already fucked her a dozen times before, and knew the intimate details of every curve on her body. But this casual getting-to-know you dinner and conversation had me at ease. I had gone three months without Kaia, and truly missed the quiet romantic moments. But Marissa was so easy to talk to I felt myself falling right back into my old boyfriend habits with her. I wasn't aroused, but merely attracted to her on a personal level. Belatedly, I realized that my effect had never even gotten flipped to the "on" position during our entire date.

It was when I recognized how much I was enjoying myself without the crutch of my effect clouding a girl's mind that the wave of desire first hit me. It wasn't love, but it wasn't really lust either. Still, Marissa had me wanting her as much as I'd ever wanted a girl before in my life.

And when that wave of desire washed over my mind, my effect turned on with full force. Immediately, Marissa sucked in her breath and let out a wispy pant, her eyelids fluttering as the hormones rioted through her brain. I took that as my cue to get the check. The waiter, quite ready for us to leave after our two hours of hogging up the table, was helping me in a flash, and then we were on our way back to the sorority house.

Expectedly, Marissa wasn't about to let me just kiss her goodnight and leave. So she dragged me into the sorority house, where I was already a familiar face. Marissa sprinted up the stairs, holding onto my hand tightly as we raced past several familiar faces.

Nina's peroxide blonde head even turned and she whistled after Marissa with a triumphant "Alright!" Two other sorority sisters grinned at the two of us before we reached the haven of Marissa's bedroom, darted inside, and then slammed the door shut with finality.

Marissa planted me against the door, providing a heavy thumping noise for all who wanted to hear from out in the hallway. And then we were tongue-wrestling for all we were worth.

She worked fast to get my pants open, and then dragging everything to my ankles she reached out and fed upon my hardening member. I'd already known her to be an expert at oral pleasure, but tonight's blowjob surpassed my wildest expectations. She was fast and aggressive, yet so soft with her touch. It was an incredible display of control that she could move her head and fingers so quickly without ever feeling harsh or overly pressing against my sensitive flesh.

It was the best blowjob of my life.

My knees were weak, and it was all I could do to remain upright against the door. And finally Marissa's whole head was bobbing back and forth so fast until she was fucking my cock with her mouth. And in the final moments, when my balls had tightened to iron cannonballs, she plunged forward and took my entire length down her throat until her eyes flashed and her lips were pressed up against my base.

Her hands gripped my asscheeks and my hands gripped her head as I thrust my hips and howled my climax to the ceiling. A river of cum shot out of me and straight down into Marissa's belly, and she pulled back to stop from gagging to jack off every subsequent shot into her mouth so she could swallow every little droplet. Not a single bit leaked out, despite the heavy volume.

When I was done, I slumped into the door again, just barely keeping myself from hitting the ground. "Aw, fuck that was incredible."

Marissa grinned at me. "You taste wonderful. And I love giving head."

"It shows."

"Come on now." Marissa stood up and took my hand. "It's time for you to return the favor.

We moved into Marissa's bedroom, kissing each other deeply so I could taste the slightly salty flavor inside her mouth. Very few guys would do this and it was even more of a turn-on for Marissa. We finally managed to strip each other, and laying her flat on her bed I paused to admire her fantastic body once again. The girl was impossibly slender, maybe only a 20-inch waist and similarly thin hips and chest, which made her full B-cup tits seem ever larger and perkier. Once before I'd been worried I'd snap her in half. But when she wrapped those long legs around my neck, all I could focus on was the wet pretty pussy before my eyes, narrow slit pointing the way through her bare vaginal lips.

With all my years of practice, I munched down and didn't lift my head until I counted three hip-shaking, ear-splitting cries of ecstasy. My tongue was sore after fifteen minutes and my face was fully coated with a fine sheen of fluids. But more importantly for my selfish desire, my cock was fully hard once again.

I didn't bother to clean myself up, but merely stood up and slobbered all over Marissa's face while she giggled. "It's your fault my face is wet," I told her. And she just laughed and licked my cheek in response. But then my hips settled between hers, and her face went dead serious to feel every moment of my cock burrowing down her exquisitely tight tunnel.

Marissa clutched my body tightly against hers while we made love. And it truly was making love, the same way I felt mentally when I was with Kaia. It was so much more than the mindless sex (which is still VERY fun, by the way). Her legs intertwined with mine or crossed behind my ass to pull me deeper and tighter into her. My arousal poured out of me and directly into Marissa's mind, and she was moaning non-stop into my ears feeling the pleasure of the best sex of her life wracking her body.

I nibbled on her neck and Marissa squealed, her legs clamping down around my lower back and holding me on top of her body as she rode out a new orgasm. And when she returned to the world of the living her eyes flashed at me again and she suddenly moved, rolling us both over and then positioning herself in a doggy style. Her knees were planted wide for me but her shoulders and head were flat on the pillows before her. Instead, she used her hands to spread those perfect asscheeks wide, beckoning me with an invitation she knew I would never turn down.

My dick was harder than steel, and leaning forwards, I gazed more upon the tight curves I was about to penetrate, a zillion wishes coming true. I've said it before, Marissa has the PERFECT ass. And she was offering it to me. So nudging carefully and applying some steady pressure, the crown popped through her sphincter and all at once I shoved every inch of my meat deep inside of her.

Marissa growled, and with her cheek still pressed to the pillow, she chanted at me, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass, baby!"

So I did just that. I lunged forwards over and again, and once I held her hips in my hands, just circling the tip around her asshole before slamming myself all the way in again in one massive thrust, forcing a long "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" out of Marissa's throat.

"Oh, shit yeah!" Marissa cried out as I kept on plugging away at her, and very quickly I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I had only a few precious moments before I would explode, and I wanted to give Marissa so much more out of this.

I focused my mental energies once again, remembering the trick I had used on only a few other occasions. I knew I would probably black out from the strain, but for this sweet, young thing before me, I knew it would be worth it.

Visualize, and make it happen. And I did. Marissa's Ultimate orgasm lit off in her body, every nerve ending firing simultaneously. She screamed so loud I knew everyone in the house would hear it. And Marissa completely lost control. Her body flailed in every direction except off of my dick. Her legs spasmed, her arms waved, and her torso rocked as if she was having the worst seizure in the world. And me and my dick did our best just to hang on inside the spasming muscles of Marissa's anal passage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.