The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

I stood in the lab, theoretically paying attention to the monitors before me and crunching numbers. But really, I was surreptitiously checking out the various women entering and leaving Mrs. Robinson's office.

The posting had gone out across the college for female volunteers to participate in a biology study affecting human sexuality. It was a paid study, so there were many more girls signing up than positions needed, and Mrs. Robinson was able to select only the hottest co-eds on campus.

The more the beautiful girls went in and out, wearing skimpy clothing and flashing some skin, the more I felt my blood simmering. More than once, one of the co-eds would glance at me, startled, then scurry away as if they'd gotten caught checking me out.

This was going to be fun.


Two hot blondes reclined side-by-side on the hospital bed in various states of undress, their bright blue eyes flashing in the fluorescent white lights. One's hair fell in golden curls, the other sleek and straight. Blouses had to be opened and skirts hiked up to the waist to accommodate the electrodes and other sensors. Mrs. Robinson, clad in a clean white lab coat, used the remote control to adjust the fold in the bed until they were both comfortable.

Gabrielle and I were next door in the observation room, watching the experiment unfold through a large mirrored window and the test equipment monitors. I worried that with me in a separate room, any pheromone scent would be unable to travel to the test subjects. Gabrielle informed me that Mrs. Robinson had already dismissed that concern. My effect transcended normal senses.

Heidi and Isabelle were both members of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority. The Tri- Delt girls were some of the hottest babes on campus, but also notorious bitches. Both ladies were very pretty and they knew it. Even though they were in a closed room with no one else but a female college professor, they flexed their tanned legs and posed prettily to always ensure they looked their best. Both had huge, round breasts, unabashedly fake, barely tucked into expensive bras.

As their brief clothing shifted slightly with their every movement, I found myself becoming very interested in finding out what treasures lay hidden there. This was really going to be fun.

Mrs. Robinson told them to sit back, relax, and close their eyes, which they did obediently. She then left and joined us in the observation room. She set her clipboard down and then stood right behind me, looking into the room just over my shoulder. Then I felt a slight tickle as she brought her hands to my sides, rubbing slightly along my waist while I felt her hot breath against my neck. She had thought of everything.

Just staring at the two girls on the bed would not have been sufficient to make the experiment work. So Mrs. Robinson fell back on the most efficient way of achieving the proper effect. When I felt her hands in my crotch and her lips nibbling at my shoulders, I felt a twitch in my shorts in response. Gabrielle and I kept staring into the examination room the whole time, watching to see if there might be a reaction.

Mrs. Robinson kept up her assault on my willing body, and when she slipped her bare hand underneath my waistband and around my erection, my soft moan was matched by a louder moan from inside the examination room.

Both girls were visibly sweating, panting softly, biting their lower lips and showing all the tell-tale signs of arousal. As Mrs. Robinson kept jerking my rod, I felt the flames inside of me stoking higher while my eyes burned fire at the two blonde babes before my eyes.

Heidi and Isabelle were looking at each other, slightly confused at the feelings washing over their bodies. A girl getting horny talking to me at a social was one thing. A girl getting aroused while sitting on a hospital bed, eyes closed, with electrodes stuck to her skin was a completely different experience.

Heidi, the one with the curly hair, finally just shoved a hand down her skirt and started masturbating furiously, throwing her head back against the bed and moaning loudly. Isabelle was rubbing her own breasts and had a hand in her crotch but outside her skirt. Clearly, my effect induced general arousal, and not necessarily an attraction to me. They couldn't even see me.

This theory was further evidenced when Isabelle just rolled over and tackled Heidi, and soon the two were exchanging sloppy kisses while trying to pull each other's clothes off. Most of the electrodes got pulled off as well, leaving faded red circles in their skin where the adhesive had been.

Heidi got to the remote and lowered the bed to a flat position, and then the two of them moved around each other into a sixty-nine position and began to aggressively eat each other out.

Despite my focus on the examination room, my effect was not lost upon Gabrielle. She was panting herself, and had a hand in her own jeans while watching the pornographic scene before us. Mrs. Robinson, by now able to keep her hormones in check around me, motioned Gabrielle to me and moved herself away so she could study and objectively take notes on the events.

I looked away from the window briefly to kiss Gabrielle on the lips, then I moved her body in front of me, molding her against my chest and causing my crotch to press against her back side. One hand moved her jeans aside while I strummed her clit and the other hand snaked beneath her lab coat and under her shirt to cup a firm breast. And then I continued to fondle the slender lab assistant while we all watched the experiment's success.

Of course, there was still more data to gather. I kept fingering Gabrielle until she had a quiet orgasm. And then Mrs. Robinson was motioning for me to enter the room. I let Gabrielle go, and then followed my professor through the doorway.

The two sorority sisters were still in the throes of their latest climaxes, and barely noticed our entrance. But when I stood next to the bed and started to peel off my clothing, we had their full attention.

Mrs. Robinson had a blood sample gun and calmly took quick blood samples of both girls and then left the room. The blondes submitted calmly and then returned their focus to me, more specifically, to my erection pointing into the air. Our next steps became clear.

Isabelle rolled Heidi onto her back, with legs hanging over the bed and leaving Heidi's wet crotch at the edge of the bed. Heidi spread her legs in offering, and I stepped between her spread thighs. She cooed at me as I leaned over her and sank my shaft down her tunnel as deep as I could go. She sighed happily as I parted her folds and began to lightly thrust into her, making the globes on her chest wobble enticingly. I propelled my hips against Heidi, and she wrapped her legs around my butt and arched her back, shoving as much of her crotch against me as we moved with an easy rhythm.

Isabelle settled her hips over Heidi's head while facing back at me, closing her eyes as she felt Heidi's tongue spearing into her. Then she lowered herself down so she could alternately lick at my rod and the pussy I was splitting open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.