The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

Returning to campus and looking around at all the pretty girls, many of them freshman and virginal, I thought about how I could really get used to this playboy lifestyle. I still didn't know what it was about me that attracted these kind of women, but I wasn't about to question my charmed life. I could just kick back, date around, and get laid as often as possible.

That whole attitude got spun on its head when I walked into the Bio building to start my second year. I was one of the first to arrive back on campus for the fall session. There were still a few summer schoolers around, and the new freshman for their Orientation week, but the academic area was fairly deserted. Bored, I decided to go for a walk.

I was cruising by the Biochem lab when a familiar face flashed in the corner of my eye. I stopped dead in my tracks two steps past the door, my jaw on the floor. It couldn't be.

I took two steps backwards, not even bothering to turn around, then peeked through the doorway. "So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson..." I hummed automatically.

My old High School teacher, the woman of my boyhood fantasies, was standing not twenty-feet away from me. Her dark hair was pulled into a neat bun, delicate and impossibly stylish lab glasses perched on her dainty nose, and a short skirt underneath the white lab coat. I was in total shock.

She didn't see me, but instead was concentrating on some complicated experiment that focused on a series of beakers filled with a strange translucent liquid. She would mix up some complicated chemical cocktail, then add a few droplets to the liquid to see if anything would happen.

She had a lab assistant always hovering nearby, a skinny girl with light brown hair in a ponytail who seemed perfectly at home amidst all the lab equipment.

"Gabrielle, would you please set samples 1 through 4 over on the next table?"

"Sure thing Doctor Robinson."

I must have been standing there for five minutes just watching them work, apparently without any positive results. Gabrielle was very efficient, and would glow whenever Mrs. Robinson would praise her. Even I could see the signs of idol worship.

At first I was just very curious, but then as my mind reasserted itself, it fell back on old habits. A few years had gone by, but Mrs. Robinson was still as gorgeous as ever. And she was apparently one of the new teachers at my school.

I was staring at her legs, silky smooth and naked beneath the short skirt. Her lab coat opened up a bit more, and I could definitely see the round curves of her breasts through her blouse. My hormones kicked up again as memories of that illicit kiss in her office came back to me. I remembered her perfect naked tits, the smell of her sweat and arousal, and the taste of her nipples.

I was hard within moments and was staring lasers of heat right at her.

Her head twitched as if she felt my stare, and when she glanced around to look, I automatically ducked myself around the corner of the open door, hiding myself so that I could still see through but she didn't have much of a chance of seeing me. It was strange, a few days ago I was a confident young man hitting on perfect strangers and bedding more than my fair share of them. Now, I was the scared socially-left-behind high school geek once again. So I hid and kept staring at her intently.

Her hands trembling, she put her notes down onto the table, and ran her palms over her body, part drying them and part caressing herself. I felt a surge of hormones kick up in me watching her hands gliding over her breasts, and she gasped at the same time. Maybe I really was having some weird effect on her.

Then something else caught my attention. The liquid in the beakers, ALL of them, were starting to bubble, as if they were boiling over.

Mrs. Robinson and Gabrielle, both, stopped still and were looking at the beakers in shock. Most of them hadn't been touched.

Then I noticed that Gabrielle was sweating, her white skin flushed, a few locks of hair coming loose from her ponytail and falling over her cheeks to frame her face. She was panting, and then her attention moved away from the beakers and over to Mrs. Robinson. I focused in on the assistant, watching her glance at Mrs. Robinson then turn away, clearly waging a war inside of her mind that she seemed to be losing. At last, her eyes sharpened and she started moving with a purpose, right at Mrs. Robinson.

The gorgeous teacher was fighting desperately to keep her composure, oblivious to her lab assistant. But then Gabrielle strode forward, putting her hands on Mrs. Robinson's face, turning her and then planting a fat kiss on her lips.

Whoa, maybe I had idol worship mixed up with an infatuation.

Mrs. Robinson kissed back with full force before backing away, shaking her head. "What's going on? I haven't felt this way since... since that boy in High School."

She grabbed her own head, as if she could mentally squeeze it out of her. "I feel so hot!"

"Me, too," Gabrielle moaned. "I'm so horny..." So when Gabrielle leaned in again and kissed her again, the heat of arousal in both of them took over and then they were Frenching madly.

Mrs. Robinson still had enough sense left in her to realize they were in a very public place. She took Gabrielle by the hand and led her through the lab and into one of the adjoining classrooms. Once they went through I stepped into the lab and followed them to the doorway.

The classroom was in complete darkness, with no windows or light except for the light coming from the lab. I realized that I was silhouetted against the light and it would be impossible for me to escape detection this time, but it turned out that neither of them were even looking in my direction.

Mrs. Robinson was flat on her back across the big island countertop in front of the whiteboards, her head actually falling back into the sink as she stared at the ceiling. Usually there would be some experiment done on the island where anyone in the classroom could see. But now there was just a hot Sapphic encounter there for me to see.

Mrs. Robinson's skirt was hiked up, and her panties were on the floor. Her hands were trying, unsuccessfully, to open her blouse, rubbing at herself in a frenzy. Gabrielle had her face and one hand in Mrs. Robinson's crotch where she was eating her out like there would never be a tomorrow.

"Fuckin' A!" Mrs. Robinson cried out. "I'm not even a lesbian!" Gabrielle didn't bother responding, but just kept licking and sucking until she produced a shrieking, hip-twitching orgasm from the pussy in front of her.

The climax seemed to restore some semblance of sanity to Mrs. Robinson, who blinked her eyes several times as if the reality of what just happened was starting to sink in. Her clothes were scattered. Most of the blouse buttons had been opened and her bra cups shoved to the side. But there was a new alertness to her that worried me.

Gabrielle had just moved around the countertop to where she could get a good handgrip on Mrs. Robinson's perfect tits when they both finally saw me.

Gabrielle gasped and half ducked behind the countertop. But I saw the recognition in Mrs. Robinson's eyes as she looked at me. "Ohmigod, it IS you."

Gabrielle just freaked out, horny or not. Once she realized that Mrs. Robinson wasn't going anywhere, she grabbed her clothes and ran past me, into the lab.

Once Gabrielle was gone, Mrs. Robinson got off the island and walked straight to me. I had to work not to watch her breasts bouncing around. She stopped a foot away from me, her gaze penetrating. I could see her mind whirling behind her eyes as she processed what was going on.

"Mrs. Robinson..." I almost whistled.

"Actually, the 'Mrs.' was just for High School. I'm not married, so it's 'Miss Robinson' or 'Doctor Robinson' around the college. But you..." she stepped forwards, bringing her half naked body right up to me, then put her hands on my chest. "You can call me Fiona."

With that, Fiona leaned forwards and stuck her tongue into the back of my throat. We kissed as if no time had passed since that day in High School. It was wet, it was sloppy... it was the best kiss of my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.