The Ultimate Playboy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

My, oh my... College made up for it.

Well, college women made up for it. School was the usual torture test. You could only try to endure classes. Lecturers were boring. People asked stupid questions to slow things down. Really, is there anything more pathetic than a Freshman Chemistry class?

At least I had Daniela to look at. She was a transfer student from somewhere in Eastern Europe. Geography was not my strong point.

Ah, Daniela. Tall, fit, and gorgeous. Sleek blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a sexy accent. Slender in all the right places like a Russian tennis star, but bodaciously curvy in all the best places. And she usually sat just across the aisle from me. I had a hard time focusing on the teacher.

She often noticed me staring, and we chatted occasionally. She was very careful not to lead me on or overly flirt with me. But sometimes when I'd stare at her in class, I noticed that she noticed, and her breath would start getting heavy, her skin would get flushed. I'd like to think I was having some sort of effect on her. But ultimately, I was just happy she knew my name.

And Daniela wasn't even the only girl to catch my attention. I was surrounded by a school full of hot co-eds, and for the weirdest reason, many of them loved to flirt with me. I'd flirt back, and they would typically make very suggestive comments. But it was Daniela who really had my attention.

Unfortunately, Daniela wasn't one of those girls blatantly offering me sex, however much I wanted her. So I'd resigned myself to worshiping her from a distance.

As luck would have it, Daniela wasn't much of a chemistry student. Less than a month into school, the professor pulled both of us aside into his office. In short, I was cruising through the class and the professor recommended that Daniela study with me. Nothing like formal tutoring, just a study partner. Daniela happily agreed, and when she smiled at me, there was no way I could say "no."

Oh, yeah. College was going to be awesome.


I knocked on the door to Brown 106, which was Daniela's sophomore class dorm suite, and Carmen answered with a big smile on her face. Carmen was one of Daniela's roommates; we'd met at lunch one time in the cafeteria along with the third roommate, Evie. Carmen was short and she was sexy, a little Latina fireball.

Carmen's dark hair was streaked and her eyes bright and golden. She leaned against the doorframe giving me a sexy grin, crossing her arms beneath her bosom to press her boobs up and together for me. She was dressed in her usual brief attire and flirtatiously gave me a long peek down the front of her blouse as she backed up to let me in. I observed that she had a very nice rack packed into her compact bod.

I got situated on the couch and started to unpack my books. Carmen came around and sat down right next to me. She glanced over to the hallway, where Daniela's door was still closed. "Daniela!!!" she yelled.

We both heard a muffled bump, like someone had hit their head against the desk or something. I then heard what sounded like a "hold on".

"Ah, Daniela's going to be a little bit." Carmen explained.

"I'll bet she's studying hard in there," I commented with a little smile.

Carmen laughed. "Riiight. Actually, I think she's practicing her Chemistry."

"Practicing?" I wondered aloud.

As if on cue, Daniela's door opened, and Evie came through the doorway, wrapped in a bathrobe and looking a little bit flushed in the face. She was the brunette American version of Daniela, same kind of bodacious body and almost as pretty. When Evie noticed me, she gave a little smile and then wordlessly fled into her own room.

Daniela came out a minute later, dressed in loose house clothing. The baggy shirt covered up her skin, but from the bounce I could tell that Daniela did not have a bra on underneath. "I am sorry. I forgot the time."

I can't say enough about Daniela's accent. Even such an innocent phrase set my hormones on fire, and I did my best to temper the lust roaring inside of me.

We all sat around a little awkwardly while Daniela unpacked her books. Carmen was glancing at me with a funny look, while Daniela kept furtively flickering her gaze over to Evie's door. I could feel the heat rising in the room, as if the girls were getting as aroused as I felt.

I finally decided to break the silence, and the awkward questions. "So, Daniela, what WERE you doing in there?" I put a little flirty innuendo into my voice.

Daniela blushed a deep crimson, and then glanced at Evie's door again.

"I mean, Carmen here said you were practicing your Chemistry with Evie."

Daniela blushed again, and looked in a panic at Carmen, glaring at her roommate rather angrily.

Carmen got defensive, then muttered. "Well, you were." She then turned to me. "This hot chica is into other girls. Daniela and Evie are lesbian. I think you interrupted a little tryst."

"Please then, don't let me get in the way," I stated. The images flooding my brain were overwhelming, and my horniness was skyrocketing at the view. Chemistry classwork was the last thing on my mind now. "I know how pissed off a girl can get when she's left hanging like that. So go ahead, I'm cool with it. I'll wait 'til you two are done."

Daniela paused for a moment, torn between her current levels of arousal and her embarrassment. I wanted to come across as open-minded and non-judgmental. But I also would love to be just outside the door and listening to two fantastically hot babes going at it with each other. At last she just got up and went to Evie's room, opening the door and going straight for her girlfriend.

She left the door open, and from my vantage point I could see her lean in to kiss Evie wetly on the lips, and start to pull the bathrobe off of her girlfriend. My breath caught when I realized I was staring at Evie's naked round tits and shaved pussy, and that they had no intention of bothering to close the door.

Carmen realized that I could see, and moved over on the couch to catch a glimpse for her own. Her skin was red-hot to the touch, and she instinctively leaned against me as we watched the two girls stripping each other and then move onto Evie's bed to kiss and caress.

"They've never left the door open before," Carmen mumbled. "I get so horny listening them to go at it, but I never got to watch before."

I could feel how horny Carmen was getting, rubbing her petite body back against my chest reflexively. The arousal levels in the room built up and up while we watched, until you could palpably feel the pressure against your skin. And then Carmen's hand was in my crotch, experimentally feeling out along my hardness trapped in my pants.

I knew in that moment that there had to be a god or some higher being up there, someone looking out for me. How else could you explain three gorgeous women getting so horny and sexual with a stranger they barely knew?

Carmen and I just watched in silence, listening to breathy "oohs" and moans as Daniela and Evie moved into a hot sixty-nine, Daniela's heavy breasts hanging down and swinging pendulously for my viewing pleasure. This hot blonde and brunette tongue-thrashed each other, and as I looked closer, I realized with excitement that both girls were bare-shaved. Easier on the tongue that way.

Carmen was playing with herself, and when I reached my hands around to begin caressing Carmen's body, I met no resistance and found myself getting bolder. My hands slipped underneath Carmen's tiny V-neck, and I started rubbing at a firm tit.

I only squeezed a hard nipple once before Carmen was suddenly moving, slipping her shorts and panties to her ankles, and then opening my pants to let my erection out into the open air. She got me free then pointed my rocket to the sky before clambering into my lap, facing away, then lowering herself into my lap to let me spear up into her tight pussy.

I was getting hot and sweaty while we slowly screwed each other, and I ripped my shirt off before lifting Carmen's shirt up to her neck, and then snapped the bra so I could fully palm her tits. I chuckled a little at the urgency of our situation. Except for my shirt, Carmen and I both had all our clothes still attached to ankles and shoulders; they were just roughly pushed to the side so we could get to the fucking.

Carmen was still grinding her hips in my lap while we caressed each other. However, our eyes were fully locked on the lesbian show before us. When the moans and whimpers in the other room reached a fever pitch and finally crested over into orgasm, Carmen let out a little moan of her own and came in my lap.

Carmen's body was still trembling when Evie and Daniela, still nude, came back to the living room to check in on us. They watched, enraptured, as Carmen was now flinging her small body onto my pole over and over again, with increasing force and speed. I jacked Carmen's light body onto me very quickly, and found myself spacing out as I ogled over Evie and Daniela's beautiful naked bodies. In the end, it was that sight that set me off.

I started grunting, and Carmen moaned, "Oh, yeah. Cum in me! I want to feel you spurting into me!"

Eager to please, I let loose and coated Carmen's insides with my jizz. The instant she felt the first splash she climaxed again, and we vibrated together in our simultaneous orgasm. I came so hard I was sure her tonsils were going to feel it, my balls pulsing as I emptied shot after shot into the little imp in my lap. Carmen was cursing at me in barely coherent Spanish the whole time.

Evie's eyes were wide as she watched us cumming. Even after we were done, her eyes were still fixated on where my rod was splitting Carmen in half. "Wow..." she murmured in amazement.

Carmen just smiled back, reveling in the afterglow. Her eyes were slits, and her voice got husky when she asked, "Want a taste?"

Evie nodded, her eyes never leaving Carmen's crotch.

So Carmen dismounted me and sat on the couch a few feet away, keeping her inner muscles tight to prevent any of our precious fluids from escaping. But then as Evie got to her knees, she relaxed and guided Evie's head between her legs to let Evie begin to lap at our mingled juices and taste her nether lips. "Oh, damn," Carmen exclaimed as new pleasures hit her mind. "Three months of living with you two and I finally get a hot babe to go down on me."

That left Daniela to sidle up next to me, rubbing her bounteous tits against my arm and let one hand drift down to experimentally poke at my pecker. "That looked like fun."

"It is," I whispered back to her. I was momentarily satisfied, but my arousal had not abated. "Want to try it?"

"Mmm, I have not done that in years." Her soft hand was petting it, and obediently my tool began twitching back to life.

"Well, I would be happy to reintroduce you." I smiled, and then leaned over to kiss her. Daniela's lips were spicy and exotic. We're all the same humans, but somehow she tasted so differently from American girls. My lips were soft, but forceful. I had to show her that guys could still be better kissers.

Daniela was really starting to get into my kiss, and she started whimpering into my mouth as my hands began to rove her naked body. I cupped her perfect tits in my hands and squeezed her tight ass.

She pulled back just long enough to gasp, "I can't believe I'm doing this! It's so strange, but I feel soooo aroused when I'm around you. I can't help myself."

I didn't want to ruin my momentum by responding. Instead I just moved forward to capture her lips with mine again. We kissed and caressed urgently. Once I was ready, I lifted her into my lap until she was straddling me, and then reached down to guide my erection into Daniela's warm folds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.