Maggie Mae - DGH
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is my submission to an invitation from Jake Rivers to write a story about the song Maggie Mae, or Maggie May. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

The next couple of months were great. Sam stayed at her cousin's and we saw each other almost daily. She went to my exercise class with me. She sure got the looks from everyone but I made it known she was with me. She just laughed.

We went everywhere together. The zoo, movies, amusement parks. A lot of times Marge and Jim went with us. It was amazing how much Sam and I still had in common. Especially the music. We were both still crazy about the old rock and roll tunes that our parents grew up with.

Sam went home for a couple of weeks and I missed her so much. We talked on the phone almost daily. Mom bought me a cell phone with unlimited long distance so I wouldn't run up her phone bill. I finally drove the four hours to go see her. I stayed at her place for a couple of days. Her parents had a spare room for me to stay in. We always stayed up late and watched movies on the TV, just so we could be together.

We kissed, hugged and petted a little. No sex till we knew the time was right. If I was to be her first I wanted it to be something she would never forget.

My sister's wedding was nearing and our house was in a constant state of confusion getting ready for it. Sam and her parents would be coming to it. They'd be staying at a local motel where the reception was being held. Sam said she was going to have a room in the same motel with her cousin, Marge.

The wedding was great. Of course I spent the whole time looking at Sam. Even in those bridesmaid dresses, she looked like an angel. After the ceremony everyone headed for the reception. I was hand in hand with Sam most of the evening.

When the band played 'Please Love Me Forever' I held Sam very close and sang the words in her ear.

At one point Sam and I were talking to Marge and Jim. I had glanced behind her and saw Maggie Mae dressed almost like a slut. To be honest, she did look damn sexy from a male's point of view. She sure was getting the looks. Mom had invited the Roberts out of neighborhood courtesy. They showed up; all but Darla.

Maggie's black dress showed most of her boobs and the length was well above her knees. She walked past my brother Dave who was with his wife, Lisa. Both of them watched as Maggie approached me. I don't think Sam had seen her but I did notice Jim and Marge look over toward her.

She was about three feet behind Sam when she spoke to me. "Well, hello, Jerry. Nice to see you again; maybe we can get together later," she laughed.

Something you need to know about Sam. Besides being beautiful, she had a bite that was every bit as bad as her bark. She was no one that another woman would want to mess with. I looked over at Maggie Mae trying to think of a comeback. Just then, Sam gave me a wee smile then her face went taut. She turned around quickly and looked at Maggie Mae.

"Well, if it isn't Mrs. Roberts. I'm only going to say this once," in a voice that all near us could hear. "I don't care if you are old enough to be my grandmother! You stay the hell away from my boyfriend or I'll kick your fat old ass into the second Tuesday of next week."

The look on Maggie's face was priceless. Her mouth went wide open with total embarrassment but nothing came out. Finally she said, "I better be going." She left without saying another word.

Sam turned back around and with her head down, she smiled at me. "I guess that was a bit too much, wasn't it?"

"Probably," I smiled, "But I think you got your point across."

No one else said a word, but we did hear a few giggles. My brother, Mark, gave me a thumbs up. I was so proud of Sam but again she was always there to back me up.

I danced with Sam most of the night. I noticed she wasn't drinking and I asked her why?

"Jerry, it's been two months that we've been back together. I love you and if you feel the same way about me, tonight I want you to make love to me. I'm not drinking because I don't want to come back years from now and say, 'I was drunk at the time.' I want to know what I'm doing is because of our love for each other."

I pulled her close and squeezed her. A waiter came around with the drink cart and I set mine down and asked for two ginger ales. Sam smiled as we danced around the floor. I asked her about her room and she said her cousin was going to Jim's room and she would be all alone. She purposely got a room on a different floor from her parents. She didn't want to take any unnecessary chances.

At the end of the night everyone was saying goodnight. I said goodnight to the Bates, Sam's parents. I told them I would see them the next day. Mom had invited them over for dinner. I then offered to walk Sam to her room. Jim offered to walk Marge to her room also. Of course it was the same room.

When we got upstairs Marge went with Jim to his room and I went with Sam to hers. Marge said she would be there first thing in the morning. Even though we were all adults we didn't want our parents to know we were going to make love under their noses. The facts be known, they probably knew anyway but we were trying to show respect for their feelings.

The minute we walked in the room I kissed Sam. She tasted so good. She turned around and said, "undo me" as I slid the zipper down on her dress. She was out of it in seconds. All she had on was her bra and panties. I unclasped her bra from behind and she slid it off her shoulders. When she turned around again I put my arms around her and hugged her, pulling her to my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor.

Sam got up on the bed as I slid my socks off. She lay down in the middle of the bed with her arms above her. "Take me and make love to me, Jerry."

"Sam, do you need me to wear a condom. The last thing we need right now is a baby."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.