The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 33: Rebirth

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Rebirth - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Autumn was the sole survivor of the crashed AAC's and even she had many broken bones and major burns. Jake and Tasha were the only survivors of the ground forces although how they remained alive considering the terrible wounds each had was a mystery. Tes treated their wounds and placed them on life support to await further treatment by Redi when she arrived back at the compound. Tes feared that even with the use of Redi's micro rebuilding machines many, many months would be required to restore the three to health if they could be at all.

The four Vigger ships had been crewed by a total of two-hundred men of which only thirty had survived and ten of these were so gravely wounded they were put on life support and joined Jake, Autumn, and Tasha in the intensive care area. Tes and Naomi treated the other twenty and placed them in makeshift hospital rooms to recover. Kathy and Suzie appeared at the entrance to the hospital. They told Tes they had come to help. Tes told them all of the injured had been treated and only time for healing was needed.

Kathy and Suzie had only smiled and then proceeded to walk into the first room. They stopped at the side of each bed and touched the patient then went to the next room. Kathy and Suzie did the same in each room and then turned to Tes.

Kathy spoke in a matter of fact voice. "You need to start removing bandages Tes, these patience have been healed. They can leave as soon as they get dressed with the exception of those who have broken bones, they will have to wait until later today to leave."

Tes just looked at Kathy in disbelief but when she removed the bandages of the first patient, her jaw dropped. All the wounds were gone, not even a scar remained. She summoned Mist and Naomi and put them to work removing bandages. When they gave her a questioning look she had simply said, "Don't ask I will explain later for now just do it."

Tes led Kathy and Suzie into the intensive care area where the patients who had missing limbs and terrible burns were. The two visitors went to each one and touched them then explained, "We can not replace missing limbs with our powers, but we can heal the burns and internal injuries which we have done."

As Tes watched the terrible burns that Autumn had suffered over almost eighty percent of her body began to fade and soon were gone altogether.

"I understand that one of you has developed a way to grow new limbs we have prepared the patients for this process giving them the needed strength," Suzie stated.

When each patient has been visited, the two women turned to Tes and asked if that was everyone and when she said yes they said, "Very well," and vanished.

Naomi and Mist finished with the patients and found Tes sitting in a chair by Autumn's bed. Tes was just sitting there staring into space.

"What just happened?" Naomi asked.

"I have no idea," Tes answered still in awe. "Those people have unbelievable powers."

Redi arrived in the AC bomber and it no more than landed than she rushed into the hospital. She entered intensive care and faced Naomi and Tes.

"This is all, this everyone that survived?" She asked tears already forming in her eyes as she looked around again.

Tes, Redi, and Naomi took turns monitoring the patients in intensive care. Redi had injected each one with her micro machines and fitted them with IVs. Kurt, Troy, Kathy, and Suzie expressed their sympathies, they were sad that they had not had the opportunity to meet Steve and Mark particular, and the others of the community in general. After making sure that no more robots were at large in the area they all boarded their space ship and left. When they were preparing to leave Troy pressed a small device in Tes's hand and told her that if she ever wished to get in contact with them she had only to press the button on this. They shimmered and vanished and soon after that, the ship itself flashed and was gone.

They dismantled the village that Tani had built, the Silka village was abandoned, and the survivors took up residence in the compound living quarters. They built an addition to the compound, for the first time a cemetery was present with a headstone for each of those who had given their lives in defense. This included the Vigger sailors who had perished. Some of the graves contained bodies some did not. Four ships set sail bringing supplies to the community, two from Zumkari, and two from Vagena.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.