The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 26: The Viggers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Viggers - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Vasska's ship sailed into the Vigger port city of Vagena, Many similar ships were scattered around them at anchor. As the ship was made fast Vasska looked out from the deck above and saw a large crowd was gathered on the dock waiting. The four ACs that had followed his ship hovered above the port silently.

Two men separated from the crowd and waited silently for Vasska to come ashore.

"I must leave for a few minutes but I will return soon Yuri and provide further instructions," Vasska spoke into the Radio he held.

"Ok we'll wait to hear from you," Yuri said in answer from one of the ACs above.

Vasska went ashore and engaged in conversation with the two men. After some time he contacted Yuri once more on the portable radio he carried.

"Yuri we have a problem. There is no place nearby to land your ACs. The town is surrounded by crop fields and there is no place in the town that has enough open space to accommodate your ACs," Vasska said.

"What about the water next to your ship that looks to be big enough," Yuri replied.

"You can land on water? You will not sink?"

"No we won't sink. Not in these calm waters," Yuri answered.

After quickly consulting the two men, Vasska returned to his conversation with Yuri.

"Then by all means land there Yuri," Vasska said.

The crowd watched in awe as Yuri's AC gently settled in the artificial bay beside Vasska's ship. AC1 slowly floated over and tied of next to Vasska's ship. The other three ACs remained airborne. A ramp extended and Yuri came ashore, joining them, and made introductions, then Vasska asked about the other ACs.

"They can remain stationary right where they are if that is ok," Yuri told them. "I would land all of them on the water but there is not enough dock space to tie them all off and we are not equipped with anchors."

"Where they are is fine Yuri," Akira said. Akira was one of the two men that had been introduced and was the current leader of the town. The other man was Sol one of the elders.

A wheeled ground car approached and the four men climbed inside for delivery to Akira's home. They received drinks, sat in comfortable chairs, and got better acquainted. During the course of their conversation, Yuri mentioned that two of the original founders of their community were of the Vigger race.

"What were their names," Sol asked.

"Dawn and Mist," answered Yuri.

Apprehensively Sol asked, "What happened to them?"

"As far as I know, nothing Mist is one of our greatest teachers and Dawn is in charge of all the agriculture in our community," Yuri answered. "Maybe one of their sons or daughters could tell you more," Yuri finished.

Sol voice quavered as he said, "I knew them both well. They were among the original Viggers who settled here. They disappeared at sea long ago. But sons and daughters you say? Alas Dawn and Mist were both sterile."

Yuri chuckled and did some quick math in his head, "We have a little different family makeup than you, but Dawn and Mist are the birth mothers of thirteen children some of them are among the crews of the ACs here. In fact Summer is a member of my crew and her birth mother is Mist."

Yuri went on to explain the various races that made up their community and watched, as Sol got ever more excited. Arrangements were made for housing even though Yuri told Akira that they could stay onboard their AC. Nevertheless, Akira was insistent and Yuri at last agreed.

That night after he had spent a long time talking to Summer Sol got on the radio and called Troy who was one of his best friends.

"Troy we met some new people today so it turns out we are not the only two peoples on this planet. Troy you will not believe this but two of the elders of these new people are natives of earth also," Sol said in an excited voice.

There was silence at the other end. Silence that lasted for so long that Sol was beginning to think he had lost the connection. At last Troy came back over the radio. "Did you say two men from the planet earth?" Troy asked needing to be certain of Sol's words.

Not many of the Viggers even knew of the existence of the Suetros and their human companions for the Suetros and their human companions had awesome powers but also deeply valued their privacy. The newcomers had no knowledge of their existence and Sol was not about to be the one to impart that knowledge nor would any other Vigger who knew. It would be Troy and his people's decision if they wished to make their presence known.

Babuto stood on the banks of the river and watched in fascination as the huge ship approached. He had first seen a boat when he had been a visitor at the community. He had even seen the Yacht they had although he was too large to comfortably ride on it. The approaching ship was at least five times as large as the Yacht. When the ship came even with him and where the new port was being built it stopped and dropped anchor. The AC above who had been escorting the ship turned back the way it had come from and quickly faded from view.

He watched as two cranes on board the ship lowered two small boats into the water. These headed to shore and it was not long before Babuto could see that the passengers consisted of ten robots in each boat. A single human was in each boat, Mark and Seth.

When they came ashore they greeted Babuto and after a conference the robots went to work. In a matter of days the port took shape. A giant dock was built and the ship moved into it. Ten more robots started offloading the parts and constructing the four additional ACs that had been sent. Several wheeled vehicles were unloaded as well as mining equipment and many other needed things.

The robots separated and formed groups. Some continued working on the port, some went to work on the road that would connect the mine and the port, some went into the village and started renovating and modernizing the ruined buildings.

Babuto towered over the two humans who stood on both sides of him, for although Mark was about six feet tall and Seth was taller still they looked like small children beside Babuto's eight foot height and massive body. Together they watched as the robots before them worked. The population of Zumari and Zukari watched in fascination at the transformations that were taking place. A few of them even realized that their lives had changed forever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.