The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 25: Birth of a New Race

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Birth of a New Race - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The four women gathered once more in the cubicle that had been set aside in the nursery. Tes and Rain were lying on the table/beds waiting for their daily glass of the warming drink. The months had passed the eggs had been thumb sized when inserted. The latest pictures Redi had taken of each womb showed that each egg was now the size of a metado (coconut). Though not the size of a live infant, they had caused each woman's belly to swell.

She and Rain had run out of excuses for not having sex with their lovers and moved into the nursery. Rain had told her lovers that she had contracted some type of infection from swimming in the ocean and did not know if it was contagious. She had told them she would seclude herself until Tes and Redi had found a cure. Tes told her lovers that she might have been exposed to Rain's infection and that she too would place herself in isolation until a cure was found. Thus, the two women moved in together in an isolated part of one of the nurseries and were able to hide their swelling stomachs and growing breasts.

Tes leaned on her elbow and watched as Tani and Redi applied the warming oil to Rain's naked body. She smiled as she watched and sensed the rising sexual arousal that Rain was feeling knowing that her turn would come soon. Tes watched as Redi administered the final injection of three that had caused Rain's breasts to swell to almost twice their normal size and become filled with milk to feed the coming infants. Rain moaned in pleasure as the gently caressing hands glided over her entire body. Her body glistened in the light as it reflected from the oil that covered her. Redi began to rub Rain's clit in circular motions increasing the volume of Rain's moans. A groan of pure pleasure escaped Rain's lips and her entire body began to shake as the orgasm she was experiencing flowed through her. When the tremors ceased, signaling that her orgasm had ended Rain relaxed and became limp and temporarily comatose from the intense climax she had experienced.

Seeing this, in a low voice Tes told Redi, "Its time."

Redi nodded her head in understanding. She stepped to a cabinet nearby and removed a small vial. Redi drew its contents into a syringe and injected it into Rain's stomach. The serum would induce labor.

"In a few moments Rain will regain conscious and go into labor," Tes told them.

As Tes had predicted, Rain returned to wakefulness. Rain felt her womb spasm in response to the drug flowing through her. It opened and contracted as it forced the eggs that resided in her out. She groaned and strained and Redi lifted her legs crooking them at the knees. Redi spread them wide and instructed Tani to hold them in that position. Rain strained again and the tip of one egg appeared at the end of Rain's birth canal. Redi gently grasped the egg and pulled it the rest of the way out. Quickly she carried it to the waiting incubator and gently laid it on the soft padding within. She returned just in time to help deliver the second egg. This she placed beside the first and returned to Rain. Redi removed the surgical gloves from her hands and stroked Rain's sweat filled hair.

"All done dear, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Redi asked.

Rain smiled and said, "Easy for you to say you were on the receiving end."

Rain lapsed into exhausted sleep. Redi ran a monitor over Rain to confirm that she was not suffering complications and confirmed that Rain's vitals, although high, were normal. Tes settled to her back, Tani moved on one side of the table/bed, and Redi moved to the other.

Redi's ear radio came to life on a frequency that she alone as the community doctor monitored. When she answered Ujiah told her that there had been an accident in the hanger bay. One of the helpers had received a bad cut that needed stitches.

"I'll meet you at the med center," Redi told him. Redi told Tani and Tes about the radio message and told them she needed to go.

"Go," said Tes, "we'll be fine."

Without further discussion, Redi dashed out of the building and headed for the med center.

"Well Tani it looks like you're stuck with me and with treating me alone," Tes said chuckling.

"Take your top off Tani I want to see those beautiful pierced tits of yours," Tes requested.

Tani shrugged off her top and then filled her hand with the warming oil. Starting with Tes's stomach, she began to apply it slowly working it over her entire naked body.

"You're skin is very smooth and soft Tes," Tani said in a low voice. "Especially for a woman who is nearly two-hundred years old," she added with a scoff.

Tes gave a snort and then said, "Come a little closer dear so these feeble two-hundred year old eyes can see that magnificent body of yours."

Tani stepped closer and Tes began to trace her hand over Tani's breasts, using her finger to flick the silver rings that pierced each nipple. She let it drop and flicked the ring in Tani's navel. During this time Tani rubbed the oil on Tes and Tes felt herself going from warm to burning hot inside as her arousal rose. Tes slid her hand down Tani's mini and up her inner thigh. Briefly she rubbed Tani's panty less vagina and then plunged two of her fingers inside Tani's warm sheath. Tani sucked in her breath quickly, then relaxed and welcomed the thrusting fingers.

Tes's breasts were slightly large normally but now because of Redi's injections they were very large. Tani cupped her hands around first one and then the other as she caressed them and pinched the black nipple that surmounted each one eliciting a moan of pleasure from Tes with each pinch.

"You know Tani I cared for you when you were a little girl. When you became a woman I cared for you even more even when you hated me I cared for you. I care for you in a much different way now Tani. I have fallen in love with you," Tes stated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.