The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 24: New Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: New Friends - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Two more days passed and then the time of departure arrived. The ACs climbed into the air and the crews stood along the rail waving farewell to their new friends. They turned and headed out over the sea.

In three days, Ulric succumbed to Yafa's near constant sexual advances. She had tormented him day after day by constantly parading around in the nude. She used every excuse to rub various parts of her anatomy against him when they squeezed by each other in the narrow aisle or sat at the table together. She made comments about how soft her breasts or vagina felt after her shower. She made sure that her derriere was pressed against him whenever they were in bed together. Galia smirked to herself and watched as Ulric made love to Yafa. Yafa had shattered his claim to being unable to get hard for a month by sucking him to stiffness quickly. Yafa guided Ulric to his back and climbing onto him impaled her sheath on his erect member. She leaned forward onto her hands and brought her dangling breasts in easy reach of Ulric's hands which began immediately to squeeze, fondle and pinch them. Their love making continued for a long time until both of them tensed and froze motionless. Galia could tell by the smile that came to Yafa's face and the sigh that escaped her lips that Ulric was filling her womb with his seed.

Yafa lowered herself to Ulric's chest and in a low voice but loud enough for Galia to hear said, "See I knew you could do it dear." She sighed once more kissed him on the cheek and snuggled her head against his. She remained impaled on his rapidly shriveling erection. Galia rolled to her back and willed herself to sleep for watching the couple make love had awakened the need in her once more also.

To maintain contact with the community, they installed Arial relays, Zumkari, and now their new friends were added to the loop. Yuri had told Saxen which radio frequency they monitored and introduced them to the others. He added their location to the map he was making and closed the computer once more.

The ACs made their way over the seemingly endless water below for days. The sexual activity onboard the ACs returned to normal once more with the repeated recounting of stories of their experiences to each other and to the four who had not participated Radio contact with the scattered communities was maintained via installed relays.

Amanda was looking over the side of her AC with Vision Glasses when she spotted something on the surface of the water.

"Look, look down and slightly to starboard!" her excited voice told them.

Quickly, other Vision Glasses surveyed the area she had pointed out. There almost over the horizon was a tiny speck. The course was altered and the speed increased. The speck soon began to get larger as they drew closer. The speck resolved into a ship and as they got closer still more details became visible. This was no canoe this was a large ship even larger than their Yacht. Yuri ordered an abrupt halt of their approach when they discovered that on the deck were several what could only be large guns and all of them were trained toward them.

That the strangers also had some type of long range sighting abilities was evident for the ship and the ACs were still a long distance apart and yet it was clear they saw the AC's. The ship had no sails or any other visible means of locomotion so evidentially there was some type of engine that powered the ship. More signs of advanced technology of the strangers.

Fortunately, the spread of the ACs was far enough apart so they did not present a group target. Yuri issued orders and soon Ulric and Galia lifted from the deck of their AC in the smaller four seat air car. Slowly they flew toward the ship with Galia standing up and waving her arms. In the mean time Malika was dialing through the radio frequencies and hailing, on the chance that she would be able to contact them that way.

Saxen had provided them with the radio frequencies used by his race and Malika began to hail on one of those frequencies.

"Attention surface craft this is AC1 calling, please acknowledge."

A voice answered, "Who is this?"

"This is AC1 one of the air craft off your bow please do not fire we come in peace and only wish to talk." Malika answered.

Yuri quickly called Ulric and Galia and ordered them to halt their advance.

A new voice replaced the original one and said, "This is Captain Vasska. Do not approach any closer until we communicate further."

Yuri grabbed the Mic. and spoke, "This is Yuri leader of this expedition please do not escalate this meeting into a confrontation. We wish only to talk."

"Understood we will not fire unless fired upon," said Captain Vasska, as a sign of good will three of four the huge gun turrets pointed at them swiveled, and ceased to point at them. Yuri in turn ordered his gunners to aim their guns elsewhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.