The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 22: The Rescue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Rescue - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The days passed with the four ACs huddled together a thousand feet above the ground as the rain continued to fall. The crews spent their time eating, drinking, visiting, and of course having sex multiple times. On the third day, the rain became lighter and finally that afternoon stopped altogether. The clouds drifted away and the sun came out making the air hot and extremely humid even at the AC's altitude.Yuri decided that the uniform worn would consist of only their scanty bikinis and there were a few grumbles that even that little bit of clothing was required. It was almost comical to see the crews with their skimpy bottoms and a belt that supported their pistol holsters and knife scabbards around their waists but Yuri was not going to take any chances. Any and all crew members that were above deck would be armed at all times and the main guns would be manned.

It was AC3's turn to take the lead and as they flew over the steaming jungle below all eyes kept careful watch and the instruments were monitor continuously. A few large reptilian beasts were spotted but thankfully, none of them were of the flying variety. The steaming jungle gradually gave way as the land rose to grassy plains. The plains culminated at the base of a huge mountain that was quickly found to be a large and active volcano. Huge streams of molten lava flowed from a number of spots making their way downward and toward the sea. The ACs turned to the right and moved away from the intense heat and large clouds of falling volcanic ash. They made their way toward the safety of the ocean and had just spotted it when looking down Galia yelled and pointed her finger in the direction of her gaze.

There below was a village. Ulric radioed the other three ACs that were following and called their attention to the village below. Closer inspection through vision glasses showed the inhabitants of the village were loading on board two large sailing vessels. It was also noted that a stream of lava was making its way toward the village. Though it would not be there soon, it would be there, and nothing could stop its slow advance. After a brief conference, it was decided to offer assistance if possible but first they would have to approach and determine if they would receive a hostile greeting. Yafa and Rania scrambled aboard the four-seat air car and dropped toward the village.

When they were low enough, Rania yelled down until she was able to get attention. One of the men stepped apart from the rest and to their amazement answered in a language the translator understood instantly. Yafa and Rania also noted that the inhabitants of the village had blue skin the same as Ulric and Ryan.

"I am Saxen, who are you, and what do you want?" he asked.

"I am Rania and we wish to offer assistance if needed because lava is approaching your village and will soon destroy it," Rania answered.

"You may land I assure you that you will not be harmed," he told them.

When the air car had landed, he approached and after Rania had introduced Yafa he said, "I appreciate your offer of assistance but I do not see what your small air vessel and you can do to be of help."

Rania pointed up to the distant large ACs, which he had not noticed before. His eyes grew wide at seeing their size and he took their offer of help more seriously.

Yafa called Yuri on the radio and soon the four large ACs hovered above them. Yuri flew down in another small air car and he and Saxen engaged in discussion. Saxen it turned out was the elected leader of the village. When it had been determined that the volcanic eruption was one that would last for a long duration and that their village was in the path of the approaching lava flow evacuation had commenced. They were moving to an island they knew of that was about a weeks round trip away from here. Several trips had been made already but they only had the two boats and two more trips would be needed to carry all the remaining population to safety.

"You don't have that much time," Yuri told him.

"I know," said Saxen, "but I have no choice but to try."

Yuri and Saxen sat on the ground and began to plan. They consulted and calculated exchanged ideas and at last, when they had arrived on a plan they stood, and addressed the crowd that had gathered around them.

The two boats were normally crewed by ten but after careful calculations, it was decided that they would be able to remain afloat carrying thirty. The four seat air cars would separate from their mother craft with one member of each crew flying and be able to carry another twelve people. Freed of the weight of the four seat air cars the ACs would be able to lift off carrying the additional people. It would be very crowded on the upper deck with ten additional people but at least everyone would be safely away from the volcanoes fury and the coming river of lava.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.