The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 20: Hostile Land

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Hostile Land - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The radio crackled to life and Yuri's voice asked, "Was that you laughing Ryan? I heard it clear over here. What's so funny?"

Still laughing but not quite as loud Ryan answered, "I'll tell you tomorrow when it's light but for now let's just say that things are a little amusing over here but under control."

Neona crawled out of bed got dressed and went to relieve Ryan from watch. She walked across the deck and as Ryan stood up she kissed him, "You're a shit you know," she said and chuckled.

Ryan grinned and answered, "So have you three made our guest comfortable and made her feel welcome?"

Neona laughed quietly and said, "Oh I think she feels welcome alright and she is sleeping comfortably now. I think maybe she was a little tired after Erika and Summer finished with their welcome though. You'll just have to judge for yourself how comfortable she is though."

Ryan went below and undressed. He pulled the sheet down and smiled as he looked at the pretty, red butt that was sandwiched between an ebony one, and a white one. He crawled into bed, slid his hand down Erika's back, and lightly rubbed her butt. Erika smiled in her sleep at his gentle contact. Amanda cracked her eyes open and witnessed this.

She murmured sleepily, "Don't you dare touch the red butt Ryan. I'm still a little mad at you for teasing me." She grinned and went back to sleep.

Ryan pulled the sheet back over them and snuggled up to Erika being ever so careful not to touch Amanda.

The next morning Ryan called Yuri and told him about their stowaway.

"Zol Damn it," Yuri said, "We just spent a lot of time at Zumkari I hate to turn around and go back."

"What about taking her with us?" Ryan asked.

"She has no clothes and where will she stay, besides that she has no training Ryan." Yuri complained.

"Neona says she can wear some of her clothes and she can stay with us. As for training, we'll train her as best we can over here. I don't know what else to suggest. I already threatened to throw her overboard."

"You did what?" Yuri asked incredulously.

"I was just kidding about that," Ryan said laughing.

"What did she say?" Yuri asked with a chuckle.

"Not a damn thing but her eyes sure got fucking big," Ryan chuckled.

"Alright keep her with you ... but Ryan she is your family's responsibility. Understood?"

"Understood," Ryan, returned.

During his conversation with Yuri, the family, and Amanda had assembled on the deck and listened.

Ryan looked at his family and Amanda. Amanda wore the same collar, top and shorts as the rest of them. "Well Amanda are you ready to start your training?" He asked.

"What training?" she answered with apprehension.

"If you are going to be with this crew then you will have to share in the responsibilities and that includes knowledge of how to shoot and fight. How many times have you shot a weapon?"

Amanda looked at her feet and replied in a low voice, "Never."

"Well I'm not a hard bitch like Tani but with all of us teaming up we might just teach you to hit what you aim at and to be able to defend yourself so I ask again are you ready to start training?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

"I didn't hear you, what did you say?" He asked.

"Yes," she said a little louder.

"I still didn't hear you. Speak up like you have a pair even though I know you don't," Ryan said.

Neona whispered into her ear and understanding dawned on Amanda's face. She shouted, "Yes sir." She then added insubordinately, "I will remind you though, that I did not hear you complain the last time you used, what I do have."

Neona, Erika, and Summer roared with laughter. Ryan turned darker blue with embarrassment.

"She'll fit in just fine here," Erika, said still chuckling.

Amanda's training commenced with all taking turns at instruction.

The upper deck of the AC was not that large but with enough laps, Amanda was very tired and sweaty daily anyway. Each person trained her in hand to hand and after learning how to disassemble clean and reassemble each weapon blindfolded, she started training on how to shoot one. At first, she just fired at the water below but then with the help of another air car she began to fire at targets flying behind them. Gradually the cars got further and further apart as her aim improved.

Though their playful sparing continued, Amanda willingly began to share her female charms with Ryan at every opportunity, sometimes as a group and sometimes with just the two of them. They quickly adopted Amanda as a member of the family, which suited her desires just perfectly. She just wanted to be part of a family since her parents had died when she was young and she had no brothers and sisters.

Time passed with nothing below except seemingly endless water and a few uninhabited islands. At the slow pace, they were maintaining they did not cover much distance but thanks to the relays they were now installing, they were able to stay in contact with Zumkari and the community. AC4 with Arley, Wendy, Venecia and Tamara on board was in the lead when the land mass was spotted. Soon they were cruising over a land of lush tropical vegetation, which here and there gave way to tall outcrops of barren rock.

As they were passing over one of these outcrops, the onslaught began. Hundreds of creatures rose up to attack them. These creatures were reptilian with a huge wingspan of about ten feet. They attacked AC4 ruthlessly nearly capsizing it before Wendy was able to regain control and bring it level again. Only quick reflexes by the Arley and Venecia permitted them to grab onto railings and the cradle for the four-seat air car to keep from falling overboard. The other three ACs sprung into action laying down a hail of gunfire to keep more of the creatures away from the struggling AC.

Tamara had been below deck and was tossed about like a leaf in a windstorm. Wendy fought the controls and the servos whined loudly as they struggled to keep the craft upright. She threw the throttle into full reverse to counter the pull of the creatures toward the rocky outcrop from which they had sprung. Countless numbers of the creatures attached their beaks to any purchase on the craft some even sinking their teeth into the ACs tough armor plating.

The engine continued to struggle valiantly to maintain an upright position and resist the forward and downward pull but the operating temperature was rapidly rising. When Wendy finally stabilized, the AC Tamara found herself, lying on the sink and counter. Heedless of her many cuts, scrapes and bruises she burst into motion. Tamara rushed to the deck above grabbing a rifle as she went. There were multiple creatures clinging to the AC biting at it. Their combined weight and flapping wings were slowly dragging the craft toward the rocks below no matter how much lift the overworking engine exerted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.