The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 16: The Visitors

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Visitors - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Ryan summoned one of the four seat air cars and it had just landed when Amanda returned. Neona and Amanda took seats and the air car rose. When they were safely on deck, the air car returned to the ground for Ryan, Erika, and Summer.

Neona gave Amanda a tour of the AC, which would not have taken as long, if Amanda had not asked numerous questions, but Neona laughed and answered each one. Amanda looked around her with wide-eyed pleasure and excitement. At last, Neona crawled on the bed and rolled to her back, patted the bed beside her, and invited Amanda to join her.

"This AC is beautiful, I love it," an excited Amanda said. Amanda poured the warming drink she had brought into a cup and held Neona's head up so she could drink. When she was finished, Amanda set the cup back on the counter and lifted the container she had also brought. She held it over Neona and dribbled some of contents on Neona's belly. She set this container on the counter also and began gently to spread the oil she had applied around on Neona's belly. Neona sighed in pleasure as the warmth of the drug she had consumed and the warmth of the oil on her skin combined. She raised her hips and let Amanda slip off her bikinis. Amanda spread the oil down both of Neona's thighs and calves and then all over her breasts. Soon Neona felt like she was glowing as the warmth inside and out encompassed her. She spread her legs slightly as Amanda inserted two fingers in her dripping wet pussy. Amanda began to slide them in and out and work them around inside as her other hand began to massage Neona's clit in circles. Neona closed her eyes and enjoyed as Amanda brought her to orgasm.

"Oh my Zol," Neona cried as she climaxed for the third time. When she was dripping wet with sweat and had experienced a number of orgasms she at last traded places with Amanda.

"The egg inside me is going to feast tonight for my womb is super wet," Neona chuckled, "and now my dear it is your turn." Neona filled the cup and poured it down Amanda's throat. She guided Amanda to her back and removed her skirt. Just as Amanda had done to her, she dribbled oil on her belly and spread it over Amanda's body. She then opened Amanda's legs and buried her mouth against the woman's soft curls. Amanda's first reaction was to clamp her legs closed for she had never experienced oral before but when Neona's tongue began to probe into her womanhood Amanda relaxed and spread her legs wide for the feeling was wondrous. Again and again Amanda climaxed but, at last, pulled Neona from between her legs, and up to her lips so she could kiss her.

"I think my egg is going to feast also," Amanda whispered. She closed her eyes, sighed in pleasure, and went to sleep.

Summer and Neona's three other lovers had been watching from the steps and when Amanda had gone to sleep they crawled onto the bed and joined the two women. Summer snuggled up to Neona's other side and whispered into her ear.

"Welcome home dear. I take it that Amanda is spending the night?" Summer chuckled.

Erika snuggled up against Summer's back and Ryan snuggled up against Erika. Ryan slid his shaft between Erika's legs and she cooed out loud for everyone to hear, "I think I'm going to get some tonight too." She laughed and squeezed her legs tight around the shaft between them.

Ulric had landed his families AC and the robots had gone into action building a shelter above deck to house Babuto and Babuta. The family had slept among the Zukari and by mid afternoon the next day the shelter was complete. Babuto and Babuta climbed aboard making themselves as comfortable as possible in their new cramped quarters. The four-seat air car would have to stay behind to allow room and it was just as well for it would not accommodate the Zumari due to their size. With goodbyes said the AC set out on its journey home.

The robots then turned to the construction of incubators. Once they were constructed the robots started to work improving and modernizing the entire community. Larger corrals constructed to house the lizard creatures they used for mounts. They discovered a large river about a mile from the village, and flying over it revealed that it emptied into the ocean. A herd of the pig-like creatures was found on a distant plain, a small domesticated herd was established after capturing some of them, and bringing them to the village.

Nearby they discovered a large deposit of exposed Trinium, one of the key components of the metal alloy they used to construct the air cars, and other equipment.

During their exploration another city came to light, this one although ravaged by time, but not destroyed by bombardment, as had the city of the Zumari. Among the ruins of this city was a library with a type of computer and a cache of CD like discs. They supplied power and when played, these CDs revealed the history of the Zumari and Zukari civilizations.

The tales Amanda had heard about an ancient enemy of the Zumari were true. What she had not known was this ancient enemy was her ancestors. The Zumari and Zukari fought each other for years. The Zukari were very mechanically oriented and developed many deadly weapons. The Zumari on the other hand were strong in the development of chemical and biological weapons.

The Zukari were winning the war, rapidly reducing the Zumari city to rubble when the Zumari managed to introduce a chemical weapon they had developed into the Zukari water supply. This chemical weapon acted in two ways, first it caused rapid aging, and second it made its victims sterile.

The destruction of the Zumari city continued until there were too few Zukari survivors to prolong the attacks. The Zukari race perished but they had reduced the Zumari numbers to a small group of survivors who were guards at a prison camp outside of the city. They were guarding Zukari prisoners, the sole remaining Zukari, although not known at the time. The destruction of the Zumari city had been nearly complete.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.