The Young Adults of New Start
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The air cars were circled together and motionless in the sky for the night. Yuri had consulted with them and they had decided to stop each night rather than take the chance of missing something on the ground below, besides, circled together as they were, allowed them to reduce the number of guards to two rather than one for each car. The cars were equipped with night vision monitors and the driver could see nearly as well as during the day but they did not want to miss anything. They were on a mission of exploration and had no specific destination and so there was no hurry.

Neona sat at the driver's console of her AC (air car) watching the empty skies around her on her monitor and talking to Galia the other guard on the radio. Below Ryan had just removed his towel, crawled on the oversized bed, and gotten comfortable on his back. Summer had taken a shower earlier and since it was her turn she was cleaning up the dishes from the meal, they had shared. She poured a drink and climbed the stairs the deck above where she handed the drink to Neona. Summer stood wearing nothing and visited with Neona as Neona kept her eyes glued to the monitor. In the mean time, Erika was in the bathroom. She unsnapped the black collar around her neck and slid the top over her shoulders. She worked the tight shorts over her waist and down her legs. Though the shorts were very short and very tight, they were made of a soft material and were very comfortable, in fact, when they were on, it felt like you were wearing nothing. She had removed her boots and socks earlier. She looked at herself vainly in the mirror. Her vagina was still both bald and smooth after she had depilated it before going into the Palace. The Sky-blue pubic hair she normally had, she was, would not start to grow back for several months. She lovingly ran her hands over the two small figures that were tattooed on either side and slightly below her navel. Erika stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Though it was small and compact like everything on the AC it was adequate for one person to stand in. She smiled as she thought, two could occupy it only if they were very intimate, but then that had already happened. These friends of hers, well family now, she corrected herself were very innovative and did many miraculous things compared with what she had been accustomed to in her younger days.

The water was provided by a converter that either pulled moisture from the air or it could also convert seawater to fresh water if the humidity in the air was insufficient and all by a machine that was the size of a melon. In fact, two engines each of which was not much larger than a large melon powered the entire AC. The converter supplied not only the bathroom but also all the water that was needed throughout the ship. The AC living quarters had a bathroom, a shower, a bed that would accommodate all four of them, a small table with benches to seat four, two couches, a sink, and refrigerator, a food server, closets for each of them, and storage in every space left available. The arms rack was near the steps and held all their weapons. Of course, this was all compact and it was a good thing all of them were lovers used to touching each other. They were lovers however and so did not mind brushing against each other in the close quarters.

Erika turned off the water and turned the dryer that dried her and then applied a moisturizer spray to keep her skin soft and supple. She walked naked from the shower and joined Ryan in bed. Snuggling up against his warmth, she started to fondle him and soon he was hard and erect.

Neona scolded Summer jokingly for standing there in the nude and tempting her while, she was on guard duty.

"I just brought you something to drink; I thought you might be thirsty," Summer said and laughed.

"Yeah and you love to make me horny with that body of yours too Summer damn you. I'll be off guard after a while and then young lady you are in trouble cause I'm going to fuck you silly," Neona grumbled.

"Promises, promises," Summer cooed and then bent forward and stuck her tongue in Neona's ear.

"Get out of here Summer damn you," Neona pleaded.

"Tell Galia I said hi," Summer laughed and crossing to the steps went below leaving Neona wide-awake and very horny.

Summer turned to finish cleaning the dishes and picking up but not before, she noticed Erika's hand working up and down Ryan's shaft.

"Well Erika you have it hard what are you going to do with it now," Ryan chuckled.

Erica sat up, threw her leg over Ryan and sat down inserting his shaft into her warm wet sheath, "Is this, what you had in mind?" She cooed and started to rock her hips back and forth. She leaned forward on her hands and Ryan started to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples. Summer finished cleaning and crawled on the bed with them. She Threw her leg over Ryan and snuggled up against Erika's rocking butt. She quickly matched the tempo and their hips began to rock in unison. Erika loved the feel of Summer's pussy sliding against her butt and then she felt Summer's tentacles wiggle and slip into her anal passage and she moaned in pleasure. One of Summer's hands began to glide up and down Erika's stomach and the other began to rub her clit.

Erika moans became louder and she said in gasping breaths, "You two are ganging up on me."

"Who started it Erika? I wonder who that was. So just shut up and enjoy," Ryan said and smiling up at her gave each of her nipples a pinch.

It was not long with two of them pleasuring her before Erika climaxed. Her legs began to tremble and her stomach and breast started to quiver as the orgasm flowed through her. At the height of her orgasm Ryan began to pulse within her filling her womb with more liquid fire and Summer's tentacles feeling the pulsing of Ryan's shaft through the thin membrane that separated them began the stroke and wiggle in her rectal passage. Erika began to squirm and buck and moaned loudly. The orgasm passed and she pitched forward, in total exhaustion, on Ryan's chest dragging Summer with her. Here I am with my little black body sandwiched between a blue and white one. I bet we are yummy to look at, Erika thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.