The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 9: The Explorers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Explorers - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Yuri and Ginaya felt that they needed some way to show that the seventeen of them were a part of a new unit. They went to Misty and Lynn and together they designed a new uniform and consulted with Sarah, about the design of a choker collar. They went to Steve and talked to him about symbols and using the ideas he had provided, designed a tattoo that each would wear.

The day of departure arrived and everyone in the community that was not involved in critical operations requiring their presence, assembled to say their goodbyes to the Explores, and wish them well. The seventeen young people were sons and daughters, brothers and sisters or friends of everyone in the community.

The door to their living quarters opened and Yuri and Ginaya steeped out followed by Malika, Storm and Damia all members of one of the four family units. The uniforms they wore were both simple and yet stunning. Each wore a half top with skintight shorts, which were both Khaki in color. Around their necks was a black collar about two inches wide and made of a soft material. A black belt that supported a holstered pistol on one hip and a sheathed knife on the other surrounded their waist. Tight fitting boots zipped up the side, ending just below the knees. The center torso of each was bare and just above the waist and to the right of the navel was a tattoo of a white angle outlined in black holding a red heart in her hands with love inscribed on it. Above the angle was the word "Peace." To the left of their navel's and just above the waist was a deadly looking red scorpion with a drop of venom depicted on its curled tail. Above it was the word "Death."

The five of them marched in single file, spun with military precision in front of one of the air cars, and stood at attention facing the crowd. The next four stepped out and did the same in front of the second air car. This group consisted of Ryan, Summer, Neona, and Erika. The next group stepped out and turned in front of the third air car. This group consisted of Ulric, Galia, Yafa, and Rania. The last group marched to the front of air car four and consisted of Arley, Wendy, Venecia, and Tamara. Yuri stepped forward, and at his order, the entire group of seventeen saluted the crowd.

There was not a dry eye among those present. Tes stood in front looking at the young faces assembled before her and was surprised to feel a hand slip into hers. She was even more shocked when she turned her head and discovered the hands owner. It was Tani.

"I feel like I am sending my children out to face the world and I will not be there to protect them," Tani choked.

Tes saw that Tani actually had tears in her eyes. "They are my babies Tani even though they are no longer babies they will always be my babies. I gave birth to Yuri, Malika, and Neona myself. It is hard to let them go for me too," Tes said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"They are my babies too in a sense Tes for when I first started to work with them they were a bunch of snot nosed smart ass teens and now look at them. You know I think maybe I have matured a little myself but don't mention it, I wish to retain my reputation as an unmerciful, cruel bitch. I find it easier to maintain discipline that way," Tani laughed and continued, "I have given them all the knowledge and survival techniques I could think of and I have equipped them with the best weapons and tools at my disposal. I just hope it is enough." Tani said in a low voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.