The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 7: The Plan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Plan - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was Tani's plan to have a foursome crew three of the cars and five members crew the fourth. Although Tani could have assigned each crew arbitrarily she felt that was not the best solution. All seventeen of the force got along but some got along with each better than others. All of them had friends within the force some even had lovers. Tani knew that although the air cars were bigger than anything that had been built to date the living quarters were still small for four people and would be even smaller if four beds were necessary. It would be much better if the four were lovers forming a small family unit. Four seemed to be the ideal unit as evidenced by the groups she shared her village with. She did not deceive herself into believing there would not be spats and arguments, she had spats with her lovers but with two additional lovers it seemed like the spats did not last long. Tani did not however wish to assign crews and hope they would become lovers better to let the people choose their own lovers and become small families on their own. The problem was the time frame. She had, for example, known her lovers her entire life and she did not have a lifetime to let these seventeen people choose. That was one reason she had chosen to let them party in the palace for a week. They would be away from all outside influence and would see and have sex with only each other.

Tani had liked Ginaya from the first time they had met and had liked her even more when Ginaya had approached her about Yuri ready to fight. She remembered fondly how the small woman only five foot three had yelled at her and balled her fists ready to fight. Tani had enlisted Ginaya to be her inside source for information and after telling Ginaya her reasoning Ginaya had heartily agreed.

"What do you suggest?" Tani's voice asked.

"Well I don't know if our bodies will hold up especially our sex organs but I think in another week our goals will come to pass." Ginaya answered. "My pussy is so sore though I don't know if I can stand another week of fucking."

"We need to meet and talk about this Ginaya can you slip away and join me at the entrance to the Palace tonight about nineteen-thirty?" Tani inquired.

"I can slip away but in case you don't remember there are no fucking clocks in here so how will I know when nineteen-thirty is? In addition you need to allow me extra time, I need to go through de-prep processing rooms to exit this Palace."

Tani was silent for a moment and then she spoke again, "I had Jake program ten hour periods of alternating darkness and light, I will have him modify the program. Is it in the dark period or the light period in there right now?"

"Dark, but the lights will come on again soon," Ginaya said.

"Ok well it is midday out here and Jake will need a little time to initiate the program change so we will need to move our meeting. It will get light and then dark and then light and when it gets dark the second time that will be the signal. Ok Ginaya?"

"Ok."

"I was going to be sadistic and make you go through the prep. Process again but I won't," Tani gave an evil chuckled and then continued, "there is a key behind the bar on the first floor, which opens a hidden door behind the mirrors by the outside wall. This will let you into a passage that bypasses the de-prep section. That way you won't have to go through the prep section again."

"And you weren't going to tell me about it were you Tani? You were going to let me go through the whole process again weren't you? You're a sadistic bitch Tani," Ginaya said with a laugh. Ginaya liked Tani about as much as Tani liked her.

In answer, Tani only chuckled.

"So when it gets dark the second time I will see you in the entrance area, bye Tani," Ginaya broke the connection.

Ginaya fucked and was fucked repeatedly for the next two light periods, when lights dimmed and extinguished the second time, she waited until her two lovers were asleep and slipped away.

She looked around her and noticed that almost all the people were sleeping. This had not been the case when they had first come in as she remembered the orgasm lights had been flashing so bright and so often it was almost like the lights weren't out.

She rode the elevator down to the first floor and after a little search found the key under the bar. She went to the area of mirrors and found the slot that looked like a flaw in the mirror surface but was really a key hole. She slipped the key in and when the door popped open she took one more look around making sure she was not observed and slipped through. She quietly closed and latched the door once on the other side and placed the key in her ample cleavage for safekeeping since she had no pockets to put it in.

Ginaya walked down the hallway, exited from the door there, and found herself at the entrance room. There at a table was Tani waiting.

Tani looked up and saw Ginaya's breathtakingly beautiful naked body approach. As Ginaya got closer Tani saw that her nipples were hard and erect and that her labia lips were swollen and puffy. "My don't you look tasty," she said and swallowed hard.

"I may look tasty and I must taste that way since I've been fucked so many times I lost count but my puss and nips are so sore if it weren't for that pill of Redi's I would not even consider fucking. The effects of the pill are so strong it makes me crave sex so much that the soreness gets shoved to the back of my mind until afterwards. I'm not the only one who looks this way either. I'm surprised I can even walk and I'm sure I will walk bow legged for a week," Ginaya complained half in jest.

"Well Ginaya for your information you are already walking bow legged. I noticed that when you walked up. I notice also that your nipples are hard as rocks."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.