The Young Adults of New Start
Chapter 6: The Palace

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Palace - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

A man stepped forward and grabbing Ginaya's hands began to dance pressing their two naked bodies together. Ginaya noticed that instead of their areolas being circled by LED's the men had another arrow in the center of their chests. Their dick and balls were colored bright red just like her pussy. The man spun her around and into the arms of another, this time a woman who held her pressed just as close. They danced to the slow almost hypnotic beat of the music and each time Ginaya was spun around she found herself dancing with another person. From the corner of her eye Ginaya saw Malika being led by the hand toward the elevators and excusing herself from her current partner she followed.

Ginaya took the next elevator up and stood to one side watching. The woman who had led Malika up here lay down on a rack and slipped her legs and arms into the pads. Malika reached down and pushed the green button between the woman's legs and Ginaya watched in fascination as the woman's legs were raised till they were straight up and then leg pads spread apart exposing both of the woman's holes invitingly. At the same time the cushioned pad on which the woman's head rested was lowered slightly.

Malika removed her bracelet and pressed a button. When the attaching straps issued forth she wrapped them around her and pressed the other button. A six inch long dildo formed in front of her and she slid this in the woman's pussy. The woman groaned as the dildo slid in and in a matter of a few strokes her LED's began to flash as she climaxed. Not long after that Malika's lights began to flash also. When the flashing lights had ceased Malika withdrew her dildo and then plunged it into the woman's open anal cavity. She groaned in pleasure and in a few more strokes, her lights began to flash again.

The elevator doors cycled open and more partiers joined them. When Malika's lights had ceased to flash once more and she pulled her dildo from the woman's dripping anal cavity a man stepped forward and gently moved Malika to one side. He slid his shaft into the woman's pussy and began to thrust in and out. At the same time a woman walked around the rack and lowered her pussy until it covered the woman's face. Ginaya now understood why the woman's head had been lowered. A sigh of pleasure escaped from the lips of the sitting woman leaving little doubt in Ginaya's mind that a tongue was probing her pussy.

Ginaya put her hand in Malika's and led her over to the next rack. Ginaya leaned forward and kissed Malika mashing their breasts together to do so. When she withdrew she whispered, "See I told you I would remember you now fit yourself in that rack girl for I intend to fuck that ass of yours."

Malika smiled removed her dildo and pressing the buttons put it back on her wrist. She stepped into the waiting rack, Ginaya leaned forward and pressed the green button. Malika's legs and arms were clamped into the rack and the top half of it tilted forward pulling Malika forward to a ninety degree angle. The leg pads opened spreading Malika's legs apart. Ginaya pressed a button on her dildo and put the straps that appeared around her. She pressed the other button and sucked in her breath as a probe formed and inserted itself into her pussy another one formed on the outside. She gently slid this into Malika's anal passage until her groin was pressed against Malika's cheeks. She rocked her hips and moved the dildo in and out of Malika and it was not long before as she looked down the lights on Malika began to flash telling Ginaya that Malika was having an orgasm. This raised the fires of Ginaya's own arousal to flaming hot and soon she had an orgasm herself. Ginaya was surprised as she felt a gentle suction of the dildo inside her and felt the juices she was creating begin to flow through the dildo and pour into Malika. Malika began to moan loudly as she felt Ginaya's fluids begin to fill her and she climaxed again much harder this time. When both climaxes passed Ginaya pulled the dildo out of Malika's ass and stuck it into her warm sheath. As she began to thrust into Malika her juices started to bubble from Malika's ass and trickle down on the thrusting dildo. When Ginaya thrust into the woman her lower belly and Malika's ass came together with a wet slapping noise. Malika began to moan and groan loudly and this triggered Ginaya to moan also. Both of the women's lights began to flash at the same time and Ginaya's juices began to fill Malika's other hole. Her arms and legs were held fast but her ass began to buck and writhe against Ginaya as her orgasm flooded through her. Finally she relaxed and became almost limp. In a whimpering voice, she begged Ginaya to let her up.

Ginaya pressed the red button and when Malika was released, she pulled her into her arms holding Malika up and kissing her at the same time. When Malika was able to stand on her own once more she guided Ginaya to a rack next to the one she had just vacated. She whispered into Ginaya's ear, "Ok your turn to be on the receiving end now."

Ginaya smiled, stepped in the rack and Malika pressed a green button. Just as in the other rack the restraints clamped Ginaya arms and legs and the rack bent forward. Malika fitted herself with her dildo and slipped it into Ginaya's anal insert. Malika knew something and Ginaya was soon going to discover what it was. Malika was familiar with female ejaculation and knew how to do it very well. As Malika began to rock her hips sliding the dildo in and out of Ginaya her hands caressed up and down Ginaya's back. The pill was still very much active in both women and it was not long before both of their lights began to flash along with loud moaning from both sets of lips.

Ginaya felt the first gush of Malika's orgasm fill her and she began to squirm against the woman's belly. Malika moved from Ginaya's ass and slipped the dildo between her labia lips. Her strokes continued almost uninterrupted the warmth in Ginaya's womb increased and the fires of orgasm ebbed and flowed through her.

Malika felt a presence behind her and the lips began to kiss the back of her neck. They worked their wet way around to her left ear and a hand reached around and began to fondle her tits. Malika tilted back against this stranger and at the same time continued to glide in and out of Ginaya. Ginaya face down could not see what was happening she could only savor the feel of the stroking dildo in her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.