The Young Adults of New Start
Chapter 5: Ginaya Transformed

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ginaya Transformed - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

None of the Guylew had been in the palace before, although they had heard about it from their nine friends. Tani had only told Ginaya that she recommended that the women depilate themselves and when asked they accept the full preparation treatment. By common consent, all seventeen had agreed to completely depilate themselves with the exception of head hair.

As told, they gathered in the assembly room and waited. Tani stepped to the podium and welcomed them. She explained that each of them would undergo the preparation process and meet on the other side. We have done some modifications on this process and I hope you like them. She gave each of them a pill and a glass of water that Redi had carefully tested for purity.

"Take this pill and form a line in front of one of the dressing chambers. Follow the instructions given and get ready to have the time of your lives. I'm jealous I won't be joining you but I will see you in a week."

Ginaya stepped in front of the first chamber and when instructed went in. She stripped completely when told to do so and stepped forward. When she was in position, a box clam shelled closed, enclosing her from the chin down. There was a moment of coldness and then a voice instructed her to close her eyes and mouth and remain that way until further notice. A fine mist sprayed her face and head and then another mist sprayed her closed eyelids and lips. For a moment it felt like many fingers brushed through her hair. The boxes covering her body and head opened and she was, instructed to step forward.

The next room Ginaya stepped into was mirrors on all the walls, floor, and ceiling. She looked at herself and at the three others who had joined her. They were all midnight black from head to toe. Their hair was flame red. Their eyelids, lips, areolas and vaginas were bright shiny red also. The spray on skin that covered their faces concealed their identities completely.

When instructed to do so, they stepped into the next room, and into the four racks. The voice told them they would have a choice to have any part or all of this process done and as Tani had recommended they opted to get the complete treatment. Tani had not told them what the complete process was however. Ginaya felt her arms and legs locked into the pads they were in and then the top half of the rack bent forward until she was at a ninety degree angle. The leg pads then spread apart slightly.

Ginaya and the other women shrieked in surprise as they felt mechanical fingers spread their ass cheeks apart. Ginaya tried to squirm but was held firmly in place as a probe was inserted into her anal cavity and felt the cold metal buried deep within her. Then warm fluid began to fill her and drain out of her to trickle down her legs and drip off her pussy. The probe was withdrawn and she was allowed to completely drain before another probe slid into her and then left a bead of some soft substance behind as it withdrew.

She did not see the cups that rose from the floor until they attached themselves by suction to her nipples. As they withdrew they pulled her tits with them until they were stretched painfully tight. She felt more beads of the soft substance applied under her breasts and then as they were held in place the beads began to expand. She remembered how the Zaflan women had looked when she had first met them and smiled. She then felt the bead in her anal cavity start to expand also. It continued to stretch her open till she thought she would be split in half but thanks to the deadening lube that had been mixed with the substance in her the pain soon went away. She felt another probe enter the insert in her now wide open anal cavity and then withdraw. Ginaya found out later that it had deposited a soft pliable substance that would warp around whatever was inserted in her ass and warm both it and her. Her fingers and toes were, gently spread and she heard a hiss and felt coldness on each of her nails for just a moment.

Ginaya remained held there, immobile for a few minutes and then the rack returned to the upright position and the force holding them released. They were told to exit the room and as they stepped out they were each handed a bracelet by a robot standing there and told to place them on their left wrist. They were all familiar with the bracelets and so the no demonstration necessary.

They stepped into the next room and found four more racks. When instructed they stepped into them and were held immobile as clear crystal sized LED's were applied. Ginaya grinned as she looked at herself and the others. Two groups of crystals one above and one below her navel formed arrows that pointed toward her pussy. Two more were applied on either side of her clit. Another arrow started about five inches up her spine with the point being right where her ass crack began. Crystal Rings circled each of her areolas and bands of crystal LED's about two inches apart were wrapped around her thighs from their very top to her knees. They stepped back from the racks when completed and one at a time the entered the chamber through the exit door.

When Ginaya entered the next chamber, a robotic voice instructed her to extend her arms out to the side, spread her legs slightly, and close her eyes. When she had complied, a momentary cold mist sprayed over her body followed by a gentle puff of warm air.

"You may open your eyes and exit the chamber," the robotic voice instructed.

When she passed through the exit, she found herself in a large room. One by one the other three women joined her.

A robotic voice greeted all of them by name and said, "Your preparation in now complete Ginaya, Malika, Storm, and Erika. If you wish to view the results you may approach the mirrors on the wall behind you. Once you have done so please be seated at the benches that line the other walls and wait for the others of your party to be processed. Beverages may be obtained at the bar beside the mirrored wall."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.