The Young Adults of New Start
Chapter 4: More Training

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Training - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Yuri followed Tani and, catching up to her, asked if they could talk. When she agreed they went to the community building and sat down. Yuri told her of his idea and after a lot more discussion convinced her of its merit. Tani did not agree to it but only to think about it and before she sent him back to his friends said, "And all nine of you agree this is what you wish to do?"

"Yes."

"Then I will think about it and talk to you more tomorrow but for now Yuri you stink and you are filthy so go get cleaned up." Tani said with a laugh and then got up and left.

Tani had agreed to let Steve know when the group had returned and though she could have simply called him on the radio and informed him, she wanted to talk about other things so choose instead to report in person. To that end she drove to his office to give the report. As she returned to the car, Ginaya cut her off.

"Where are they Tani?" Ginaya asked.

"Where are who?" Tani returned.

"Don't be fucking coy with me you know damn well who I'm talking about," Ginaya retorted.

"If you are talking about the ones who ran off with the yacht then I can tell you they are fine and that they are in the Silka village," Tani answered.

"I have not seen any of them since they were given over to your care and although I know they broke your rules by taking the boat without permission I will not allow you to punish them severely. If it was not for them then I would not be having this conversation with you," anger was beginning to smolder in Ginaya as Tani continued to be evasive.

Tani was enjoying this confrontation. She looked Ginaya in the eyes and repeated, "You won't allow it?" Tani cocked her head to one side and chuckled and then saw Ginaya's fists start to close. She decided that she really did not want to hurt this woman so chose a different tack. "Gina, may I call you Gina? They are fine you will be able to see them soon."

"You may call me Ginaya, thank you and I want to see them now damn you so stop playing with me and let me see Yuri," Ginaya spat out with anger now flaring in her eyes.

Ginaya didn't really want to fight Tani for she had heard about Tani's reputation and did not for a moment deceive herself as to what the outcome would be. She simply wanted to see Yuri and the others too of course but Yuri most of all.

Tani smiled and in a calm voice said, "Ginaya why don't we go over to the cafeteria, have a drink and sit down and talk. Maybe we can arrange for you to see them and specifically Yuri. I think maybe you have the hots for him. Besides I think we would be better as friends than as enemies."

Ginaya agree and inwardly she sighed in relief and thought, Ginaya listen to what this woman has to say. Maybe she has something valuable to say, after all you can get your ass whipped by her anytime.

They each got drinks and sat down. "Right now Ginaya you Guylew are guests. What do you want for the future? Do you want to leave here and be on your own, possibly taking some of the men with you or do you wish to stay here and be a part of our community/family?" It was the first time in a long time Tani had referred to their community as a family.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.