The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 3: Tani's Mercy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tani's Mercy - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The next day they all assembled in the quarters as directed and when Tani did not appear, they went to bed. At two minutes into the next day when it was still, pitch black outside the lights flashed on in their bay.

"Stand by the end of your bunks," Tani yelled. When all had complied, she began to pace up and down the aisle and address them. "You are mine for the next week and I just thought I would let you know that training starts three hours from now, during this week I will tell you when to eat, when get up and when to go to sleep, when to shit and when to piss, I will be in full control of your lives. So sweet dreams," Tani turned and walked through the door. "Lights out," she told the computer as she left and the bay was instantly plunged into darkness leaving them standing in the dark by their bunks.

"Oh fuck," said Ryan, "we are in for one long week."

Three hours later the lights flashed on again and they were told to form a line outside in the next two minutes. From there they were marched to the training area. When they got to the training area, they knew they were in even bigger trouble for Tasha and Sonya were waiting.

Each of them was handed a shovel and then marched across a clearing. "I want you to dig a trench here that is five feet deep and goes to there," she pointed to a spot twenty yards away with her flashlight. All day long, they dug with only brief stops to eat flavorless meals that were delivered. They ate them while sitting on top of the dirt piles they had dug. Long after darkness had fallen they finally finished, they marched back, and were dismissed. They were all bone tired, sore, and filthy.

"This is just the first fucking day and I'm already exhausted," Malika said to Arley who was standing under the showerhead next to her.

"I wonder what the bitch has planned for tomorrow?" asked Summer, who was next to Arley.

"I don't think I want to know," Ulric said.

They all crawled into bed and fell into an exhausted sleep only to be awakened at two in the morning by the bay lights flashing on. "Stand by your beds," Tani yelled.

When all were standing at attention by their beds Tani told them, "I just thought I would let you know that today's training is going to be worse and oh yeah it is predicted to rain all day. Good night." She walked out of the bay and ordered the lights out as she went.

Two hours later Tasha came in and when the lights had flashed on once more, she ordered them to assemble in formation outside immediately, and left.

When nine tired people were assembled in a line Tasha turned them over to Tani who had materialized from the darkness. Tani strolled up and down the line and stopped in front of Malika who was wearing only her boots and underwear, Tani gave her a hard stare and then and walked more only to turn and face Ulric who was also only wearing shorts and boots.

"Where's your clothing?" Tani asked.

"I don't know Madam when I went to get them out of my closet they were gone," said Ulric.

Tani turned and returning her steps faced Malika, "And where are yours?"

"I don't know Madam my closet was empty too," Malika said.

"Hum, And why didn't the guard catch whoever took them. Oh, I know why. Because you didn't have a fucking guard did you?" Tani said as she ran over and put her face in Yuri's. "Well I want all of you to have matching uniforms today and since Malika and Ulric don't have anything except their boots and underwear then that will be the uniform of the day so the rest of you strip. Now," Tani screamed. She had to turn her back to hide the grin on her face. In The darkness, Tasha and Sonya were almost rolling with silent laughter. Sonya and Tasha had snuck into the bay earlier and removed Malika and Ulric's jumpsuits.

A few moments later, all were naked except for their boots and underwear and Tani marched them out to the training field. On the way, it started to rain and had become a steady downpour by the time they reached the field. Tani marched them up and down the field in front of the trench they had dug until it had become a muddy sloppy mess.

She halted them in front of her and shouted, "Everyone in the trench quick!"

They ran across the field and jumped into the trench only to find that they were standing water up to their knees.

"Now I want you to come back over here to me," She said, "Oh, and I almost forgot to say, I want you to crawl."

"Oh Shit, in that slop," Yuri said low enough that he thought Tani could not hear.

"Come on people I'm waiting. I want to see those bellies dragging in the dirt or should I say mud," Tani laughed, "And Yuri I want to see that white butt of yours covered in brown mud.

They did this all day long with only short breaks to eat soggy rain soaked food. By mid afternoon, the trench water was waist deep, and the muddy field had if possible become even muddier. At last with evening approaching Tani called a halt and had them stand at attention. Mud covered them from head to toe and dripped off them.

"Congratulations, you have completed the punishment faze. Tomorrow starts what I call the survival faze. When we get back clean up and you will find that you have new jumpsuits. I expect the entire quarters to be spotless when you leave tomorrow."

That night they stood together under the shower water and watched as the days mud washed down the drain. They were too tired even to complain.

The next day they were allowed to sleep in until five in the morning. When they were assembled in front, Tasha and Sonya fitted a blind fold to each one and then helped them into the waiting air car. They took off and swerved in different directions several times then flew straight. They at last landed in a clearing, their blindfolds were removed, and each was given a pistol and a knife.

"The next faze is simple all you have to do is make your way back to the base," Tani said jumping back in the air car with Tasha and Sonya. They lifted and flew south.

"That's easy," said Ryan, "we just follow the direction the air car went in."

"Wait," Yuri addressed them, "We all know Tani, and we know she wouldn't make it that easy, besides I think I recognize a landmark in those mountains to the north."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.