The Young Adults of New Start
Chapter 2: Home Again

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Home Again - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The Zaflan lounged on the deck and talked to their new friends. They had assigned the four staterooms to the eight Guylew women and planned to have the nine of them share the large master bed since they had originally planned to do so anyway before plans had been altered. The Guylew women had been slowly disappearing below and had not returned. The Zaflan thought nothing of it just figuring they were going to bed to rest from their ordeal. Finally, none of the Guylew women remained and after visiting for a little longer, the nine decided to go to bed themselves.

Neither the Zaflan nor the Guylew had any clothing and so they had been required to improvise. The stock of bath towels had been depleted and handed to each. Yuri opened the door to the master bedroom and stopped. The other Zaflan crowed past and then also froze as they looked on the bed.

All eight of the Guylew were there, heads forming a circle, entirely naked, and their legs were spread open exposing their womanhood.

Ginaya leaned up on her elbows and began to speak. "We have nothing to offer you as thanks for saving our lives so we are offering our bodies. Each of you can have all of us or as many of us as you desire. At first, we saw that you had inserts in your anal cavities and we thought that was the only way you had sex but we see that they have been removed. We also noticed that the women's breasts were held up that way by supports and now that they have been removed, their breasts are like ours. We are similar in physical appearance so we think you can use us for sex," Ginaya said.

Yuri said, "Ginaya this is not our way. You do not have to pay us for saving you in any way."

Big tears began to run down Ginaya's cheeks as she said, "You find me ugly and undesirable I'm sorry but I offer you any of us that you want or is it something else? Perhaps you do not like the color of our skin although I see that the colors of your race vary."

Yuri crossed the room and knelt on the bed between Ginaya's wide spread legs. He pulled the woman's head toward him and kissed her on the forehead. "You are not ugly Ginaya and I find you very desirable. I simply do not wish you to have sex with me, as payment is all. None of us do. If we are to have sex, it must be from mutual desire and not from gratitude. Do you understand that?" Yuri asked.

In answer, Ginaya removed his towel and pulled him on top of her. Her lips locked to his and her hips thrust against him. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating and before long, he did not resist as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and guided it into her warm womb. At the urging of the other Guylew women, he was soon joined by the other Zaflan and all seventeen of them began to engage in sex.

The Guylew women discovered what the bracelets worn by the Zaflan women were as they were used on them. The LED's were not present but as the warm juices of the woman in climax filled them, the Guylew women sighed in satisfaction. The seventeen people enjoyed each other as they fucked each other all night and finally the last couple that was fucking finished and joined the others in sleep.

They slept until late that afternoon and when Yuri awoke and looked around him, he smiled. Seventeen naked bodies were crowded on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. He climbed from the bed and padded silently to the galley to get a cold drink. As he reached up and took a glass from the cupboard, a naked body pressed against him from behind.

"Was that more what you had in mind?" Ginaya's voice purred into his ear and then she licked his ear sending shivers up and down his spine.

Yuri reached into the cupboard retrieved another glass and filled it with a cold drink. He turned and faced Ginaya handing her one of the glasses. "That depends," he started as his eyes feasted on her naked body, "Did you do it out of gratitude or desire?" he asked.

Ginaya chuckled. "A little of both," she admitted and then continued, "At first it was gratitude but then it turned to desire. The next time will be purely from desire." Her eyes twinkled as she said the last.

Yuri guided her to the table and sat down while his eyes drank in her beautiful naked body. Ginaya was about five feet one at the tallest in fact all the Guylew women were short. She had sky-blue shoulder length hair. Her breasts were about the same large clavo size as Storms and were tipped by areolas that were even blacker than her skin. Her black vagina was covered with curly sky-blue pubic hair. Her skin had felt soft and supple.

Ginaya made no attempt to hide her nakedness from his gaze and said, "Your eyes tell me that you do not find me completely ugly and unattractive."

Yuri smiled and replied, "Ginaya you are far from ugly, and you should go put on a towel you are making me horny."

"Ok," she purred, "but you do the same for I do not find you ugly either." She rose to comply but before she walked away she kissed him, rubbed her body against him, and was rewarded by the feel of him becoming hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.