Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 44: Brick Wall

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 44: Brick Wall - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

I woke up still on the floor, but this time whoever had hit me had taken further precaution by tying my hands and feet together. I was "hog tied", as it was known in Texas. There was also a hood over my head, preventing me from seeing anything.

I pulled at my bonds but didn't feel any give. Whatever they had used to tie me up was metal and extremely strong. Nothing came to mind that I couldn't at least bend.

"Good, you're awake," said a male voice.

I couldn't see anything. The hood was thick enough to not even let light seep through. However, my other senses were not hindered. I heard footsteps approach. "Who are you?"

"In a few minutes, you won't care," he said.

He grabbed the metal of my bonds and dragged me along. I tried to touch some part of his hand, but the bonds kept me away.

"Don't bother trying to touch me. I know that your powers are more physical than most. Such a waste, too. We could have used someone like you. Fiona had hoped you would understand and help us, but I knew better."

The voice wasn't familiar at all. "Who are you?" I asked again.

This time, I was answered by silence. Whoever had me probably intended to do something very unkind to me. For the most part I was helpless to stop him. I could only hope that one of my girls could help.

My captor continued dragging me along. We passed through countless doors and even rode the elevator higher into the building. Wherever he was taking me, it was well away from where I had found Fiona. As if that would stop me from finding her again once I was free.

When we left the elevator, we were apparently on the roof. The wind howled and the floor was rough. A thought crossed my mind. I didn't like it. "Why are we on the roof?"

"Don't worry. You won't be for long."

Of course, with that as an answer, I renewed my struggles. I might not have died from the fall, but I didn't want to experience the chance.

My captor chuckled. "Fight all you want. I'm strong enough to haul you over the edge without touching anything more than your cuffs."

Panic can be a wonderful thing. It can get your blood flowing, your adrenaline racing. It can also put ideas into your head that weren't there before.

I thought again about my cuffs. Earlier I had been stabbed in the arm and when moving through shadows, I had left the knife behind. I was outside. Effectively, the air itself was shadow.

I moved and I didn't care where I would end up as long as it was still on the roof.

Feeling my hands and feet were free I pulled off the hood. At the same time I heard my captor yell, "What the hell?!?"

It took me a minute to figure out where I was compared to him. Since I was pumped up from fear, it felt a lot longer.

The man was as tall as me and built better. He wasn't as large as Ron had been and I thanked whatever luck I had that he still hadn't spotted me.

I rushed him, just as I had done to Lord Morehouse. However, hitting this guy was like running headlong into a brick wall, without the benefits of being able to heal.

Simply said, I was knocked silly.

"I'm not that easily knocked down," he said unnecessarily. Then I felt his hands on me, getting a good grip.

I was betting he was going to go through with tossing me over the side anyway, so I grabbed his arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.