Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 36: Rescuing Michael

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36: Rescuing Michael - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Once we joined Steven and Meg inside, the five of us headed up to the thirtieth floor of the building. Much like the office building the Mind Magi Council had used for their meeting the day before, this floor had been rented out for Mind Magi use. However, unlike the other building, it wasn't mostly open floor space.

The elevator opened up into a hallway. On both sides, doors led to offices used for various purposes. Most were labeled with either the name of the person who worked in there or the function the office performed.

Basically, it was a maze.

"Where are they?" I asked Steven and Meg.

Meg said, "Doctor Livingston's office."

"Oh," I replied. "Well, where is it?"

Meg led the way. Steven followed. The plan was have both of them go in first and tell Dr. Livingston that I had been caught. We were hoping that he would lower his defenses like Steven had done.

None of the offices had windows into the hallway. The doors had plain, white stained glass that you could only see shadows through.

After having Sally and her Dad wait in one of the offices that weren't in use, I stood by the door to Dr. Livingston's office as Steven and Meg went in. Even with the door closed I could hear them.

"What is going on?" asked a man. The voice was familiar if strained. I was guessing it was Dr. Livingston.

"We've caught the would-be House Lord, Setton," Steven answered. "And it wasn't easy."

"Says you," Meg retorted. "I know Russ tried to chop him up, but I took him down with a two-by-four."

I heard movement and Dr. Livingston said, "Get up." More movement was followed with "Where is he?"

Had our plan backfired?

I could hear Michael. "I-I don't know. I-I can't think straight."

"You're scaring him too much," said Meg.

"Shut up," shouted Dr. Livingston. "Tell me Michael. Where is Setton?"

Dr. Livingston was trying to verify what Steven and Meg had told him. Had the Master PC user anticipated this possibility?

Michael whimpered. "I-I don't know..."

Then I heard someone grunt, and again.

"Tell me Michael. Tell me or your wife will be next."

"I ... Okay ... Okay!" Michael said. "Give me a minute, please! I have to focus."

Focusing on Michael, I reached out to feel his emotions. Fear swept through me and I pulled back instinctively.

"Dr. Livingston, you've filled him with too much fear. He can't do what you've asked," said Stephen. "And it seems that you don't trust us."

"I have to know. I have to!" Dr. Livingston said. "If he is free again, I must find him. He must be brought down."

"Are you calling me a liar?" asked Meg in a very severe tone.

For a moment there was nothing. Then very softly, I barely caught it, Dr. Livingston said, "Yes."

I heard footsteps and someone groan. "Tell me!" bellowed Dr. Livingston.

He must have been programmed to check on anything the others said if I had gotten to one or more of them and somehow freed them.

That was smart.

Focusing on Michael, I thought, "Tell him the truth. Make him come out and see for himself."

From inside I heard, "What was that? Who thought that?"

I should have realized that he would hear me.

More movement could be heard and then a woman yelped.

"Show yourself Setton!" Livingston called.

The plan was useless. Slowly I opened the door. "I'm here."

The office had several desks and chairs. It was big enough to have held a few more comfortably. Michael was sitting on one of the office chairs. He wasn't bound in any way, but the way he shook as he looked up at me told me he couldn't have moved if he wanted. Fear formed a cloud around him.

Steven and Meg were both looking at me. Fear was beginning to trickle in around them as well.

Then I felt it.

Looking over, I watched as Dr. Livingston grabbed the chin of a woman. She was blindfolded. From a pocket, the doctor pulled a gun and pointed it at her head.

"You don't have to do that," I said while taking a few steps forward to pull his attention away from her. It was already taking me lots of effort to fight off the fear building up in me.

"I don't have a choice," he said. His face was contorted. A mixture of fear and pain had stretched it as much as Michael's.

I fought just to take a simple step forward. The fear welling up in me had me wanting to stand as still as possible, so I wouldn't draw attention. I watched the gun Dr. Livingston held, and noted the tension in his hand.

"W-we always have a choice..." I said. I wanted to say more, to encourage him to lower the gun, but I couldn't form the words.

"NO!" Livingston shouted. He closed his eyes and I knew he was trying to fight the shouting commands in his head. "I have to do this!"

Livingston was several yards away. Even with my speed, I couldn't have gotten to him before he pulled the trigger. I knew that. I had to reach him though. I had to find a way to get to him before the impulses forced his action.

My instincts answered my desire. I could feel my Charm reach out to him, moving silently, intangibly toward the man with the gun.

Livingston looked almost demonic with his mark fully visible. His focus was on the woman and the gun he held to her head. Suddenly he looked at me. "You! Stop whatever you're doing." He pointed the gun at me.

My fear shifted from what would happen to Michael's wife to what could very well happen to me.

Wide eyed, I started at the gun. My voice shaking I said, "You wanted me. You've got me." It took effort to look away from the gun Livingston held and look instead at Michael's wife. "Let them go. You don't need them anymore."

He shook his head and I let my Charm get closer. The gun in his hand shook. My eyes came back up to it. The barrel looked huge even from across the room.

Meg and Steven were heavily shaken. Both had backed away to a wall, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire. From their positions neither moved to draw any attention. I was going to have no help from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.