Master PC - Mind Magi
Chapter 30: Recharge

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: Recharge - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

I'd like to say that all of us went straight to a hotel and took care of business. It would have been a great break, but knowing that Michael could find us and the Dragons would then knock down our door to get at me, I couldn't just let my needs completely dictate what we did.

There was also Sever to consider. Not that I was worried about what she thought of me but more about what she might do when she woke up. Even without access to her special abilities, she was a skilled fighter and her relentless attitude made her very dangerous even in the mundane world.

Of all of us, Sally seemed to be more in control of herself, but she readily admitted it was an ongoing struggle.

"We have to figure out what to do with Sever, and then get somewhere safe. Then we can take care of my problem," I said, breathing heavily at the sight of so many lovely women around me. My own abilities were beginning to override my sense of control.

The girls took care of one issue by gagging and tying up Sever. After she was tucked into the back of the girls' van, they discussed potential safe locations. Finally they agreed that something outside of the city would give us the most time. The only remaining question was whether we make it there before I lost all control.

To help prolong that inevitability, it was agreed that I should ride in the van. Sally would drive the van while one of the girls kept me occupied. Sally was chosen for her apparent resistance to my Charm. The others would follow in the car.

Cicely opted to stay. She pulled out her cell phone and started making calls while the others discussed their plans. Once she had one of her House Members in route to pick her up, she turned to me. "Ral, I need you to break this bond. The House Members I've talked to have confirmed that their marks have all turned amber as well. You didn't just bind me to you but my entire House."

I glanced at the mark on her neck. Unfortunately, the sight of her slender, smooth skin caught my attention and I had to look away.

Closing my eyes I thought about the bond between us. I had never seen the bonds I had with my girls or any of my House Members, but I could see the bond Cicely and I shared. I pulled and twisted it, anything to break it, but it was like trying to break a very real and tangible rope. Nothing I did worked.

Opening my eyes and seeing Cicely so close, I gasped. Her eyes were lovely. She had a wonderful complexion and fantastic skin. I wanted to feel it, to touch her, but she spoke and her words broke my reverie.

"Ral, focus. I need to know if you can break this bond."

I shook my head. "It's too strong," I muttered.

She looked puzzled. "Too strong? What do you mean?"

"Can't break it." I swallowed hard, trying to focus on the conversation. "What do you normally do to break a bond with one of your House Members?"

She shrugged. "The bond breaks for me if the House Member breaks their vow to me."

"This may be the same..."

She thought about that. "So to break the bond, I have to stop fighting for my daughter?"

"It may be simpler ... Maybe when she's safe and doesn't need you to fight for her, the bond will break. Your vows are usually more long term. This is very finite."

She nodded and stepped back. "I hope you're right." She looked around at the others. "You should go before he gets worse."

I turned and made for the van. Sally walked with me and I noticed that Chloe followed us.

Sally said, "The others decided Chloe would be your best distraction. I'm not entirely sure why."

I glanced behind me at the one who would most willingly give herself to me, yet not do anything more than I wanted. "I already know."

When we got to the van I turned to Chloe. "Chloe, you have to be absolutely adamant about what will happen. I may want more than what I should have until we get to the hotel. We can kiss and do the normal teenager making out stuff, but not one stitch of clothing is allowed to be removed. Do you understand?"

"Even if you order me to do more?"

"After we get into the van, I'm not in charge, Sally is."

Chloe nodded and Sally looked at me funny. "I'm in charge?"

I nodded. "I don't trust myself. If you keep charge over her and resist me, then we'll all arrive in one piece."

Sally nodded and started to reach for me.

I backed away quickly. "I would love to give you a kiss, but my abilities are even more intense with touch. I need you strong and focused for more than just me."

Again she nodded and then turned and went to get into the van's driver seat.

Chloe and I got into the middle seat.


The ride to the hotel seemed to take forever.

At first everyone sat in their respective seats, occasionally making comments about the city as we drove through it. Just as we got to what Sally called the edge of town, I wasn't just looking out at the structures or even the general public. My eyes were drawn to the women we passed and I found myself attracted to them all, whether I normally would have been or not.

Chloe got my attention by simply holding my hand. When I looked at her, I didn't see a young, lovely and vibrant woman, but my woman. She was mine, in all the ways nature intended and in all the ways I would and would not admit.

Her skin was soft and warm. The simple touch between us caused more waves of hunger to pass through me. Closing my eyes, I swallowed hard.

"How much further Sally?" I asked in low tones.

"About another fifteen minutes," she replied.

I caught her watching me in the rearview mirror and that same instinctual insight occurred to me. Sally was mine too, just like Chloe, and just like all the others.

Sally was mine, but I had not truly made her mine. Not yet. She bore my mark, shared the emotional link, but she did not yet know what it truly meant to be mine. To be with me. To be of me.

Suddenly Chloe was grabbing both of my hands and pulling them to her chest. She wasn't trying to get me to touch her, but simply restraining me. Without thinking, I had been reaching for Sally and Chloe had stopped me.

That brought my attention back to Chloe. She looked back into my eyes as I devoured her with mine. The waves that had been passing through me were now coming so fast I couldn't tell when one ended and the next began.

Never having been one to take the initiative when it came to sex with my girls, I was surprised at my own forwardness when I leaned into Chloe. It was almost like watching from afar as I laid her back into the seat and pressed against her.

For her part, Chloe didn't struggle or argue. She accepted my advances and gave in to what I wanted.

The feel of her skin against mine, her lips pressed to mine, her tongue slipping along mine, were all beyond measure. The only problem was all the stimulation seemed to feed the pangs I felt. My gut began to ache with what I could only imagine blue balls felt like. The need, hunger pangs, all of it was simply a larger, more potent variation of what guys normally complained about when teased sexually to the point of frustration. In my case, I was suffering this from simply using my abilities. Of course, that was my best guess.

I ran my hand down her side and found her thigh. Immediately my hand changed directions and started up her skirt. Chloe didn't say or do anything about it until I tried to slip my fingers into her panties. That was when she responded by simply barring my advance by holding my arm with her hand.

Instinctively, I fought to get what I wanted. I was the stronger. I was her Master, even in her eyes. However, she would not give in.

She turned her face from our kiss and then reached up to my ear. I expected her to lick and suck on my lobe, but she bit it. That seemed to short-circuit me for a moment.

Relaxing and pulling back to hold my ear I asked, "What did you do that for?"

She looked calm, but I could feel remorse coming from her. "You're stronger than me, Master. If you wanted, you could have broken my arm."

The pain in my ear passed and I nodded at what she said. "You didn't have to bite me though."

"You don't like pain with sex. At least not that much," she said simply.

The pangs were returning but the memory of what she had done clung to me. I fought the waves again, just as I had before.

Chloe laid there watching me. Her expression was like that of a puppy or kitten and reminded me of how Mandy looked at me when she was in 'cat-girl' mode. One thought led to another. Memories of my girls, the cute things they did, the sexy ways they touched me. The pangs grew stronger and I resumed making out with Chloe.

Twice more she had to fend me off, making sure we stuck to the rules I had set down before leaving. I would have wondered whether Renée, Erin or Charlotte would have had the same self control if they had been with me, but I was slowly drowning in my need.

A voice rang out in the van. "We're here, Ral."

Looking up I found Sally looking back at me. Then she disappeared from view.

Chloe pushed at me, trying to get me to sit up. "C'mon Master. We can go inside and do whatever you want."

I felt the excitement that coursed through her. Unlike our ride, she was looking forward to what she meant.

My other women were there, pulling at me, helping me out of the van. I tried kissing them, but they fended me off.

One said, "When we get inside, okay?"

Another offered, "Everything will be okay Ral."

And a third said, "Follow me. I need a shower and you can scrub my back..."

I followed her. She was the only one who promised to be naked for me.

All of us piled into a small room. I moved from one to the next, kissing and groping. None of them fought me off except when I tried to undress them or myself. I was getting aggravated.

They led me down a hall and into a large room. The one who wanted the shower immediately started stripping.

I too started removing clothes and no one stopped me.

She was faster than me in undressing and I was still trying to get my last garments off as I followed her.

She watched me approach as she turned on the water. I didn't care if we were wet or not. I simply wanted her.

The brunette stepped back into the water, letting it cascade over her tanned skin. Then she arched her back and let the shower douse her hair. Her breasts, easily as large as my head or bigger, stood out proud from her chest. Dark nipples hardened and her areola shriveled with her excitement. I could taste it in the air, feel the blood flowing to her groin, and smell the aroma of her body responding to what we were about to do.

There was nothing stopping me, no one restraining me, but I stood there, taking in the sight of the sexy creature before me. My blood was boiling with need. My body was fully ready for the event. But I stood there.

She looked at me, her dark eyes sultry with her own need. "It's been a long time Ral. Come here. Take me. Make me yours all over again."

Charlotte's breasts seemed to grow more as she looked me over. I couldn't have gotten any harder.

Stepping forward, I reached for her. She took my hand and reeled me in. All at once, our bodies were pressed together like magnets close enough to overwhelm gravity.

Hot, cool, soft, hard, tender, and intense. We were a combination of wanton lust and animalistic drive. Even if the Dragons had burst in on us at that moment, there was no doubt in my mind what I would have been doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.