Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 21: Calls and Car Rides

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Calls and Car Rides - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Seeing what each of the girls wanted to wear for their weddings was both fun and distracting. We ended up spending the rest of the night going over details better suited to later when I was home. Pamela was perfectly happy to discuss those details with the others too. She didn't seem to have any aspirations for getting married herself, and I thought it would have been rude to assume she would. I also refrained from letting things get too sexy, purely out of respect for Pamela, who was not there of her own decision.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. Then I heard the toilet in the adjoining bathroom flush. Sitting up, I watched the doorway. Fiona came out, her hair still disheveled from sleep but a smile sparkling from under her ruffled locks. However, in a somewhat teasing mood, as she crawled up onto the bed, I slipped off the other side. She didn't say anything as I headed to the bathroom. I needed relief too.

When I returned to the bed, she had curled up under the covers again. I noticed her alarm clock, 7:15. "Come on sleepy head. I've got a long day ahead of me and most of it starts this morning," I said as I crawled up onto the bed next to the grinning and buxom bombshell.

"Did you see your girl in your dreams?" she asked softly.

I was at a loss of how much to tell her. On one hand she had pretty much saved me and even helped me with my hunger, but on the other hand I didn't know her any better than I had Michael before I had seen his memories. Maybe if she let me see her memories I could drop all barriers and tell her everything. For the moment though, I nodded and answered, "Yes, and she's thankful that we could see each other too."

Fiona ran her hand down my chest and made directly for my crotch. "How's your hunger feeling this morning? It's been a few hours..." and she started stroking me.

I didn't feel the hunger that had plagued me the day before, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Again I looked at the alarm clock and felt a bit rushed because of everything I wanted to get done before the store opening yet not sure how I could.

Fiona noticed my glance. "Are you late for something?"

I tried to explain what all I needed to be done before the store opening as well as why I needed to get to the opening.

Fiona got up onto her knees with me. "Don't worry. I'll help. I may not be any good when it comes to dealing with the Dragons but I can at least drive you around town before I go to the meetings I have today."

I hadn't asked her for any favors. My girls would do things for me for no reason, but I always assumed that was from the bond between us. Fiona was a Mind Magi. As far as I knew she was free of my bond's influence. "Why the charity?"

She pressed against me. "Can't I just help for no reason?"

"Of course ... I'm just not used to people doing something for nothing."

Fiona smiled. "Okay then. If I help you, then you have to promise me more than just a video of you hosing down my tits."

I couldn't help but to return the smile. "Deal."

I had run into the typical issue of waiting for one of my girls to get dressed when we had somewhere to go. Fiona, however surprised me by being ready before I was. She wore a dark red dress that was tight enough across her chest there was no need for the spaghetti straps to hold it up. Around her midriff, the dress was bunched as if she had hiked it up from her hips. The length of the dress was dangerously short. It seemed to stop just below her crotch but around her hips and ass it was tight enough not to go anywhere easily. If she wore a bra or panties, I couldn't tell. The color and material of the dress on any other woman would have looked hot, but on Fiona it seemed to dampen her sexual appeal, blocking off and tampering the creamy caramel glow of her skin. Of course her curves were there for anyone to see. The dress couldn't hamper that at all. With a pair of red high heels and a clutch purse of the same material as the dress, she was ready to go.

I had my suit back on and was putting on my boots when she came out of her bathroom. I stopped wrestling with the boot for a moment to look Fiona over.

She smiled at me as my eyes roamed over her. "You had me naked and in your arms all last night. No real hesitation at anything with me. Yet now, as you try to get dressed and see me dressed, you stop. Why?"

I looked up and met her eyes. Shrugging I tried to answer, "I suppose it's the tease you give off when you're dressed."

"Oh," she said smiling. "And how much of a tease do you think I am?"

That was one of those loaded questions that had no correct answer. If I said she was too much of a tease, she would take something off. If I said she wasn't that much of a tease, she could be offended at the implication of her being a whore. As far as I was concerned neither was really true. "Let me just say that though I have seen you nude, had you in my arms already, that doesn't cease the impressions I continue to get when you're dressed."

"Good answer." She turned and went to the bedside table. Picking up the phone, she didn't dial anything but said, "Byron, bring my car around. Ral and I have some errands to run." Then she hung it up.

"Does he sit by a phone waiting for your every call?" I asked as I finished getting my boots on.

"No, it's a message system. He's notified as soon as I leave one and can access the messages from anywhere."

I nodded and we left the bedroom, Fiona leading me through her house.

"Where do we need to go to first?" Fiona asked as we left through the front doors and approached her car.

I told her about my need to replace my phone because of the calls I needed to make. She pulled her cell phone out of her clutch purse and handed it to me. "We'll go get your replacement, but you can use this to make your calls while we're in route."

I took the phone, gently caressing her hand as I did so. "Thank you." Then we got into her car and Byron drove us off.

I had memorized Renée's cell phone number while in my dreams. I called her first. She was already at the airport with Erin and Chloe. They informed me that Charlotte was already on a plane in route. I was surprised because they had still been in my dreams when I woke up. Not giving it any further thought I started calling hotels, looking for Lady Reynolds. Finally I found her and was patched through to her room.

"Hello?"

"May I speak to Lady Reynolds?"

"Who is this?"

"Lord Setton."

"Oh, Ral. Thank God. Where are you?"

"Currently heading back into the city first to get a replacement cell phone then to my store opening where I have a press conference scheduled."

"I've been hearing rumors about you fighting Dragons..."

"Probably mostly true. I have been, or more accurately I've been defending myself against them."

"I don't get it, they should have been notified of your Lordship as soon as the meeting was over."

"They don't care. I had a nice long chat with Leland. They've pretty much given up any hope that the Lords and Ladies will ever be any help to the rest of the Mind Magi society. So, they've thrown in with whoever is behind all of this."

"So, how much do you know then?"

I told her what I had found out about the kidnappings and the midnight deadline.

"How did you find out about the midnight deadline?"

"I have another source. She's not a Mind Magi but a highly accomplished Master PC user. She's given me advice and warnings before that have been extremely accurate so I have no doubt about this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.