Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 3: Meeting The Council

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meeting The Council - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Erin showed up about ten minutes later. When she did, I felt the overwhelming urge to take her clothes off and fill her to the brim as well, but I held onto the sink and just watched her as Renée explained what had happened.

Erin looked at me with concern. "Love, you look like you're in pain. Is there anything I can do to help?"

I didn't bother hiding my thoughts. "I really just want to strip you down and have my way with you, like I did Renée. Until this meeting is over, it will probably be best for you to go back to the hotel and wait there."

Renée looked at me too. "Ral..." she said as if warning me to stop before I did something I would regret.

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

I felt a cool hand on my cheek. I knew it wasn't Renée.

Opening my eyes confirmed it was Erin. She was standing close but not touching me otherwise. It was probably for the best. "If you need me, I'm here. If this craving is that strong maybe we should take care of it before the meeting." She closed the short distance between us and pressed herself to me.

I closed my eyes again. I could feel every hair, every inch of her body — in my mind. I knew Erin just as well as Renée and also knew she would be just as willing to receive me. However, I continued to hold onto the sink. "I ... I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Erin's voice dropped to almost a whisper. "Would it be worse than if this got out of control while you were in the meeting?"

Her question made me stop and think. If this craving of mine reoccurred while I was discussing House politics with the Mind Magi Council and I couldn't' get to any of my girls, then I might turn to one of the women in the meeting. Worse, I might draw all the women to me like I had way back when in that mall so many months ago. I opened my eyes and looked into Erin's.

She looked at me with concern and the beginnings of her own desire. It was so easy. I could have made the slightest nod or show the slightest movement to go with her idea and she would be on me. All I had to do was agree.

The bathroom door opened again. Michael said, "Ral, it's the Council. They're asking for you."

"Fuck!" I replied with frustration at the timing. I knew it could happen, but that didn't make me happy about it. "Okay, stall them or something. I'll be out in a couple of minutes. I still need to get dressed."

He nodded and left.

Erin looked back up at me, but I didn't hold anything back as I kissed her. I put all my desire and passion into that kiss. I wanted her to know that I wasn't holding out on her because of her in any way. I was afraid of what was happening to me.

She took it and returned the same. I had never felt so much emotion in a kiss. Then again, since I could feel what she felt, that probably made the difference.

She stepped back out of my embrace. Erin knew I had to go and didn't want to frustrate me further. "I'll be waiting back at the hotel. Chloe and I both will be."

I nodded and watched her leave. Renée, however, was only just dressing herself and seemed to not be in any hurry.

"You should wait at the hotel too," I said to her softly.

She shook her head and ran her hand down my arm. Somehow, it soothed my craving. As if just her physical touch made me feel so much better. I took her hand and held it.

"By the looks and feel of it, I'm needed here. If I can help you keep calm during the meeting, then things should go far more smoothly and allow you to get back to the hotel that much sooner."

I couldn't argue with that. However Michael tried to.

After Renée and I got dressed and mostly presentable, we went out to meet Michael and then the council. Michael saw us holding hands and approaching together. "Ral, they're not going to let Renée attend the meeting. She's not a Mind Magi."

"What? They've got some kind of Mind Magi detection alarm?" I said in half-jest. I really was feeling much better.

"You might say that. One of the mages stands by the doors and makes sure only Mind Magi can enter. Anyone who's not can't get the door open."

"Then I'll just hold the door open for her."

"It's not that simple. There will be a barrier that she won't be able to cross."

"With all that's going on, especially today, I need her with me. She's helping me stay calm just by holding my hand. Can't they make an exception for that?"

Michael shrugged. "I've known one or two others who have brought in non Mind Magi, but those were because the meetings involved those individuals."

"Well, they'll just have to accept this."

"Fine, but I want you to honestly expect her to not be able to get through the door. That way it's not a surprise."

"Then let's go."

The three of us stood in front of those very doors. Michael opened one up and stepped through. I held it open and waited for Renée to go first. She went through and nothing seemed to stop her, so I followed.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I went in. Renée stood there and held her hand out for me. I took it and we followed Michael. He looked shocked that Renée got in. I thought it was something that could wait for us to discuss later.

The room looked like a roomy office space, waiting for cubicle walls, desks and the like to break it up. However, there were three tables in the room. The head table had five people sitting at it. From the memories Michael had shared with me I recognized the heads of Houses there. Blake Morehouse, Lord of House Nickelson, sat in the middle. He was an older man, probably in his mid to late forties with graying hair. His clean face was only just beginning to show lines of age.

I thought he might speak first, but a man to our right spoke instead. He stood at the end of the table that stood perpendicular to the head table. "Ral Setton, with leading Follower, Michael." He announced us as if no one knew who we were. Maybe some of them did not.

Another man, sitting at the end closest to the door of the table to our left made notice of Renée. "And who is this young lady?"

I answered without pause. Michael had told me they would expect me to answer all questions unless they specifically asked him a question. I was pretty sure the same would apply to Renée. "Renée Hollander, Lord Constantine."

Knowing the Lords and Ladies made me feel better. At least knowing their names on sight did. Lord Constantine of House Xion looked like he was easily the oldest of all those gathered. I felt like I was looking at someone who could easily be my grandfather. Well, if I hadn't already known what my grandfather looked like.

"The docket did not mention you bringing anyone else other than Michael. Why is she here?" This was from Lord Mathews of House Vaughan, who sat on the right end of the head table.

"I do apologize for the sudden change, but her presence here is necessary to assist me."

"To assist you do what?" asked Lord Greenwood of House Solomon. He sat next to Mathews. I also noticed his black mark, which meant Dr. Livingston was a member of his house.

"She is assisting me to remain calm and collected during this meeting."

There was a sudden hush of whispers through the room. I had a feeling my statement wasn't going to be very helpful to my prospects of having my House recognized and made official.

Michael had also warned me to be short and to the point with my answers. If I tried to explain further why I needed Renée, then things might degrade to the point of ending the meeting without concluding anything. So, I stood there and waited for them to continue.

"You say she's here to keep you calm. Is speaking with the council, asking for our acceptance of your fledgling House that nerve-racking?" jeered Lord Thornburg of House Hawthorne. He sat and the head end of the table to our right.

"No. My emotional state regarding the proceedings is not the reason for her presence."

"Then please explain why she is here," ordered Lord Morehouse.

"My abilities continue to grow and evolve. Most especially my ability to seduce and employ sex. Not long ago, I felt the overwhelming desire for sex and she happened to show up at the same time. After taking care if the immediate need, she is staying to help stave off further bouts of need."

"So clinical. So detached. I understood you to be a more passionate person. I also understood that you had a harem of twenty or more women back in Texas to attend your every desire." This was from Lady Reynolds of House Treadwell. She sat at the left end of the Head table in a half slouch as if perfectly comfortable discussing my current issue. The rest of the council seemed irked or embarrassed by my bold statements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.