Sugar And Spice - Cover

Sugar And Spice

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How can someone who looks like an angel be such a devil?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

The honeymoon in St. Thomas was wonderful. They would talk and laugh, hug and kiss as they got to know each other and they made love every day. They came back cheerful and relaxed and full of hope for the future.

As soon as they got back Amanda asked Kathy again for the video. Kathy told her she had hid it away somewhere and she had forgotten where she had put it. Amanda did not believe her but she didn't want to call Kathy a liar either.

Billie bought a small but modern house in the suburbs. The entire basement was a beautiful rec. room with a wet bar. For more than a year they had been living the good life and enjoying each others company. Then like a black thundercloud, Kathy was back in their lives.

Kathy and Frank had been living together and were being evicted from their apartment for non payment of rent. Kathy decided that she would like to move into Billie's house with her boyfriend. When she spoke to Billie about it he said "no way", but Kathy said she had already spoke to Amanda about it and it was OK with her so it should be OK with him, unless he wanted her to send Frank over to convince him. Billie remembered very clearly the last time he got beat up by Frank.

Billie said he did not believe her and he was going to talk to Amanda. What he did not know was when Kathy called Amanda she told her she had found the video but if Amanda co-operated with them, they would co-operate with her. Amanda knew she had to go along with Kathy's demands or her marriage was finished, so she told Kathy she would do all she could to convince Billie to let them come.

As soon as Billie got home he told Amanda what Kathy had said. "I can't believe that Kathy has the nerve to want to live with us, especially when she knows how much we despise Frank."

"You're right, I used to think he was rude and crude, but once you get to know him he's not so bad, and I know you want to help your sister over a tough spot. I'm sure they won't stay very long. They are planning on going to California"

"But you know I dislike Kathy and I hate Frank, so why would you ever agree?"

"She is your only sister and family members have to stick together when things are tough."

So everybody was OK with this except Billie and they moved in. He never did like Frank but what he hated most was Frank always had a smirk on his face whenever he looked at Billie. "Nice to see you again Billie, I'm sure we are all going to have a nice time together," and then in a lower voice that only Billie could hear, "At least I know I will. Now I have a choice of two cunts."

Kathy worked a couple days a week at a boutique and Frank worked occasionally at some kind of construction job; so not only could they not pay any rent, they didn't help out with food costs either. Amanda did all the house cleaning, cooked all the meals and did all the washing and ironing. She even made their bed. Billie had to make sure there was always cold beer in the fridge and plenty of liquor.

When Kathy got home from her job she was often tired. "Billie would you massage my feet for me? I have been standing all day and you know how much I like your foot massages.

"Amanda did I ever tell you how much Billie likes doing my feet? When we lived at home Billie used to do this all the time. Billie, should I also tell Amanda what else you used to do to relax me?"

"Please Kathy; don't try and embarrass me in front of my wife."

"Then be a good boy and run along and make me a rum and coke, then come to my room and massage my feet while I sip my drink and watch TV."

After several days Billie felt he had done enough. "I won't do this any more. It humiliates me and embarrasses Amanda. I know you have threatened to have Frank beat me up again but you must see that this could destroy my marriage."

"You're right Billie, I was doing it to embarrass and hurt Amanda because I don't like her. Here is what I want you to do and if you do it I'll leave both of you alone for the 3 weeks we are here before going to California. I want you to tell me you love me, not Amanda and if I let you make love to me you would give Amanda to Frank. I know you don't love me but I want you to pretend you do. Use your own words and make it sound convincing. That's all you have to do and we will do it in my room so nobody hears it but me and I'll leave you alone. So do we have a deal?"

"OK I'll do it but you have to promise you won't bother us any more and Frank has to stop bothering us also."

"I agree. Do it tomorrow night in my room and make sure it sounds like you are telling the truth."

The following night Kathy told Billie to come to her room at 7pm. Frank would be out playing pool. Unfortunately Billie did not know Kathy had placed a tape recorder under the bed and started it a few minutes before Billie arrived.

"I know I agreed to do this but I still can't understand why."

"I told you I don't like Amanda and I know you love her so it will turn me on to hear you say you love me and not her, Isn't that a small price to pay to keep both of us out of your lives? Just make sure it sounds like you really, really mean it or the deal is off."

"OK, here goes. Kathy I have wanted to tell you this for a long time that it's you I love and not Amanda. I thought marring Amanda would help me get over you but it did not, I love you even more. If you would let me be with you I would give Amanda to Frank. Please say yes and I'll do everything I can to make you happy and Frank can do whatever he wants with Amanda, turn her into a whore for him if he wants."

"That is so sweet Billie. Show me you really mean it by getting on your knees and kissing my ass all over while you tell me you love me."

Billie did as she wanted and the tape easily recorded the kissing sounds.

"That feels good Billie now rim my asshole." Again he did what she wanted. "Now that I'm feeling horny, come around in front and tongue fuck my pussy. Billie you should be able to anticipate my needs and do it. I shouldn't have to tell you everything. And remember what you used to call me? Say it and beg to suck my pussy."

"Please princess, can I suck your pussy?"

"Yes pussy boy and maybe I shouldn't let you fuck Amanda any more; leave that to Frank. That way you could save up so you can have a nice cum when I make you jerk off for me."

"Yes princess."

After cuming on his face she sent him away. She stopped the recorder, erased the early part of the conversation, made a copy and went out to the bar to tell Frank and have a few drinks to celebrate.

Billie hadn't expected to be humiliated that way, that was not part of the deal, but having gone that far he supposed a little more was worth it to get them out of their lives.

Billie thought he had it bad, little did he know Amanda had it worse. Frank wanted to knock Amanda up and have them raise his kid. He wanted both of them to know he was the father and maybe make the kid call him daddy just to humiliate both of them. He told Amanda since they had less than 3 weeks before they left for California she had to fuck him without complaining whenever he wanted because there was a chance he wouldn't get Amanda pregnant anyway in the short time he had left. Frank told her that even though he and Kathy had no intention of leaving.

"And I want you to be more responsive. You lie there like a corpse when I fuck you. I want you to try your best to turn me on and be completely unresponsive when Billie fucks you and make sure he wears a condom. You had better start treating me better or I won't let Billie fuck you even with a condom. So when I snap my fingers you had better get your ass up to my bedroom fast." This happened during the day so Billie had no idea what went on.

That evening Kathy played the tape for Billie. He went into shock when he heard it First he was mad at Kathy for tricking him and then mad at himself for being so stupid. She told him he had better do what she wanted or she was going to play the tape for Amanda. Now she decided to increase Billie's humiliation, he had to give her a foot massage every evening when he got home from work and he had to do it in front of Amanda. She told him he had better do a good job or she would make him suck her off and make Amanda watch. He also had to bring her a rum and coke so she could sip her drink and watch their TV while Billie worked at her feet.

The following day Kathy told Billie to give her the money to buy first class airline ticket to LA unless he wanted them to stay. Two 1st class tickets cost $4,700 but Billie was happy to pay it just to get rid of them.

. Several days later Kathy said Frank's fat brother Sam had won a trip to a Couples Resort in Jamaica. Sam was not only fat, he was a slob and he did not date. Since it was a couples resort he had to have a girlfriend and Kathy decided Amanda would be a perfect choice. She knew even threatening Amanda with the video would not make her do it so she went to work on Billie.

"You had better convince Amanda to go with Sam or your marriage is over when I play that tape for Amanda. In a week and 2 days we leave for LA. Is it worth destroying your marriage for that? I don't care what you say to her but you had better convince her. It may not be as difficult as you think. Here is what you do. Go to Sam's apartment and tell him he can fuck your wife as much as he wants. He has always been rejected by girls so he needs to know a girl will fuck him whenever he wants to. Do this and all your troubles will be over because we leave town 2 days after they get back."

Billie had been through so much that one final humiliation was worth it to get rid of them forever. He told Amanda that he had spoke to Sam to make sure he understood there was no sex involved; she was there as a companion only and she could enjoy the good food and entertainment and Sam would be the perfect gentleman.

Frank had also spoken to his brother. "Get something straight. I am the only one that fucks Amanda. Not even Billie can fuck her unless Kathy gives him permission. But don't worry; I have had her wearing a butt plug for the past 2 days so it should be easy for you to fuck her in the ass. If you want to fuck a pussy just trade her for a black girl. There are lots of black guys that would gladly trade their black girlfriend for a chance to fuck a pretty white girl up the ass.

"I know you have not had much experience with girls so here is what you do. Establish who is boss right away by slapping her around, twisting her arm and pulling her hair. When she is afraid of you make her get on her knees, pull out your cock and suck you off. Do it the very first day and you will have a meek and mild girl willing to do whatever you want.

So, Amanda left with Sam for the week, after pressure from both Kathy and Billie.

A day after they left Kathy told Billie the airplane money he gave her she used to buy that weeks vacation for Sam in Jamaica. "He did some favors for us so I wanted to repay him with a nice vacation in Jamaica and give him your wife to fuck. I know, I am soo bad, but I wanted to make you pay for it all.

"He is going to call me every night and tell me all about how his holiday is going. I am giving you a choice, I can listen to his phone call in the privacy of my room and enjoy all the juicy details about him and your wife, or I'll put it on speakerphone and let you listen. However if you want to listen you have to agree to wear a gag. I don't want you saying anything to Amanda or criticizing what Sam does to her. Which do you want to do?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.