Last Punch - Cover

Last Punch

Copyright© 2007 by BanditIRA

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack just threw his last punch, now it's the long ride home that will bring him the most problems.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jack woke up in pain, the whole right side of his body was aching with the usual day after effects. His left side, he noted, strangely felt warm, and if the word could be used... delicious. His sleep fogged brain still had yet to work its way from its stupor when he felt a warm slightly moist sensation beginning to grow on his hip.

A very slow thought began to work its way into Jack's brain then, and he slowly remembered what happened the night before. There was the usual massage and ointment help, then there was the snuggling, then the kiss. 'The kiss!'. Jack quickly remembered what had happened the night before, Amanda had kissed him good night, and it was most assuredly not in a brother and sister sort of way. Oh, God she had kissed him, how could he have let that happen?

The warm moist sensation on his hip began to grow as he felt Amanda slowly rocking her bare mound gently against him. He gradually moved his head as he glanced down the foot of the bed. His cock stood at proud attention from the warm body against him. The light snore from Amanda told Jack that she was still sleeping, but most likely dreaming something very nice. He debated for almost three minutes whether he should try to extract himself or just lay there enjoying the feel of Amanda's petite curves laying against him. His mind was raging with guilt twinged by fear. He knew he should not have let the kiss happen, he should have stopped their sleeping together last night when he felt that she was naked.

"Oh God, this can't help but end badly." Jack mumbled to himself. "What the fuck did I do?"

It was a very hard decision he came to as he achingly pulled himself from the bed. He knew he shouldn't gaze down at her body, or to have naughty thoughts about his own sister, but he simply couldn't help it.

Amanda was in one word to Jack, perfection. She stood 5'2 weighing about one hundred and five pounds. Blond hair, with emerald green eyes, he often would compare those amazing eyes to the green he would see when driving through heavily wooded lands. Her skin had a very light, luminous tan which at most times made her look like she was glowing. Jack looked down at her breasts feeling just the slightest of shivers. They were beautiful small C cup, with light blush pink nipples. Her stomach still had the tight lines of a teenager, along a nice shaved mons. She was absolutely gorgeous, and the only thing that took him away from looking at her was the urge to use the bathroom. He was also ashamed of allowing her to kiss him last night, to sleep naked next to him like a lover.

What he saw in the bathroom pretty much looked exactly as he thought. His face looked like pure hell, it was a mesh of colors black, blue and red were the predominant ones though. His body wasn't much better. His stiff erection was almost too hard to piss in the toilet, but he figured he would catch hell with Amanda if he used the bathtub. Finally able to go, he had to lean against the wall to support his legs as they still felt weak and rubbery.

As he was walking out of the bathroom, he saw the plastic bags in the sink drying from being filled late last night with ice. He didn't know how Amanda did it, but she had taken them off of him, and put them into the sink without him ever waking. She was amazing, Jack thought, simply amazing.

Walking into the room, he was treated with what he wanted to see earlier. Still laying on her side, Amanda's cute little rump was showing. She had that slight bubble butt that he had read about somewhere, and he just knew it had to feel like heaven to squeeze, touch, and generally play with. As he rounded the corner of the bed to come back to where he had originally started, he saw that her eyes were wide open, the green orbs twinkling as if she knew his exact thoughts. She hadn't bothered to cover up as she smiled happily at him. Jack just stared into her eyes for a long moment before pulling back from the deep well he wanted to get lost in. Those eyes, they held him, and their green depths showed complete trust and innocence. Jack sometimes thought while his sister had been through more than most people her age, she was far too naive, far too sweet and pure. That kiss had to have been a mistake, Jack simply could not comprehend her even feeling sexual desire for him.

"Mandy about..." he tried to say, but found that his words were lost.

"Jack, no talking about last night until we are on the road. And if I am not mistaken, we just barely have time for our showers before they kick us out." she pointed to the clock directly behind Jack, and he turned around to see it was almost nine thirty in the morning.

"Shit! I'll try to hurry!" he said limping as quickly as possible to the bathroom.


As they pulled out from the hotel, it was a quarter till eleven. Jack riding in the passenger seat, he started to become uneasy as he thought about what happened. He couldn't wrap his mind around the kiss in any other way beyond that it was the single most erotic, sensual kiss he had ever shared with a woman. It wasn't just erotic in a sexual way, though, it felt as if something had finally snapped into place. That was the problem, it shouldn't have happened like that, it shouldn't have happened at all. It should have been with some woman he was not related to, someone that he could have a real future with.

During the last eight and a half years both Jack and Amanda had suffered comments about their living situation and the closeness they both shared. Sometimes the comments were so nastily made that it would curdle Jack's stomach. He wasn't sure if they were just nasty comments, or comments that had a hint of truth to them. Living with your sister, and having her be apart of almost every inch of your life was a taboo subject he guessed, those that knew their story understood.

Still feeling odd about it and odd that it felt so right to wake up next to Amanda in the morning Jack then found himself thinking the only thing missing was a good morning kiss. Almost immediately he felt sick at such a thought. Not because of the taboo feelings it should have inspired, but the desire he felt. Each time that kiss played over in his head, he felt like he would vomit any second. It was guilt and fear that made him like that, so deep that it was like drowning in a sea of bile.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Amanda asked Jack when she noticed the demons racing across his features, he had the look of a very haunted man.

"I don't know..." Jack said quietly.

"It's about what happened, isn't it?" Amanda asked while looking to Jack quickly before putting her attention back to the road.

"Yeah it is. God, I am so sorry, Mandy, I shouldn't have let that happen. I don't even understand what happened."

"Well, I call it a kiss, Jack, but you old farts might have had a different word for it." a smirking Amanda replied.

"No smart ass answers, Mandy. Please, what was that last night?"

"I kissed you because I love you, and I think if we really want to continue this conversation, we should wait until we are at the campground. I promise you, I will tell you anything you want to know when we get there." Amanda said to Jack as she looked at him for a long moment, showing the absolute promise in her words.

"Okay, but promise me whatever that was, it will not break us apart." Jack said, his heart sinking even as the words came out of his mouth.

"I promise, big brother, I promise. Hey, I love you, ya know that right?" Amanda said with a smile.

"I love you too. That's what scares me so much."

"Just think about what you want to eat, I'm getting hungry, and I know you have to be starving." Amanda said to jack, her smile full and bright, and Jack felt it radiate through his very being. For that reason alone he held his thoughts to himself. He had to hold it back, he couldn't do what he wanted so badly to do, to kiss her one more time.

Jack nodded, of course he was starving. He ate often enough, he supposed, but dropping weight and making sure he never ate too much was always a problem.

"A chocolate milk shake sounds so good right now." Jack said, already drooling at the thought of something not on the special diet he had so religiously kept himself to all these years. In fact, Jack thought a lot about the food he had not allowed his body over the last five or six years. He could hardly imagine a day without the food he did eat. He knew some fighters who would eat anything and everything and then when it came down to the wire, they were trying to drop the pounds from their body with all types of torture. Tortures ranging from saunas with rubber clothes to starvation and laxatives. He supposed that fighters were a lot like models in that aspect, they were always starving, though he doubted the models dealt with the bruises he did.


Going somewhere in public was always a bit weird for Jack after a fight, especially if it was a fight like he had last night. Most people thought he had been in a car wreck, bar fight or they simply had no clue. This time was no different. When they pulled into a small diner outside of Las Vegas, patrons of restaurant's weren't too surprised when they saw someone looking a bit rough around the edges or in Jack's case rough all over.

Holding the door open for Jack, Amanda smiled to the waitress that greeted them. No matter what people thought of his appearance, he noticed that Amanda's smile and personality won them over. Jack thought that was the one thing he could not possibly do, disarm a whole crowd with a smile.

When they were finally seated Jack looked at the menu of the small diner with something akin to awe. On the menu were all sorts of things he had habitually stayed away from such as pancakes, bacon, and fat greasy burgers that should have been called artery cloggers; and then the one thing that stood out proud to him as if it was defying him just by it's mere presence, the milk shake. He usually had to avoid menus, they were too tempting. Amanda had to often order for him.

"If this is a dream, never let me wake." he said almost reverently.

"What was that hon'?" the waitress asked as she stared down at the beaten up man.

Snapping out of the almost fog like state he was in, he motioned for Mandy to go ahead and order as he tried to figure out what to eat first.

The simple yet calorie laden meal was what Jack could feel his body needed. He had ended up ordering the biggest Black and Blue cheeseburger they had, with french fries, and a large chocolate shake. It was heaven to him, sitting there, eating a great tasting meal with the company of his sister. Then again, the two slices of blueberry pie that he had for desert, or that appetizer of deep fried onion rings might have helped his happiness.

"Jack, are you awake?" Amanda asked four or five hours later after they had gotten back on the road.

Jack while not asleep was very close to it. He had felt so full after the food stop they had, he fell asleep as soon as they were back on the highway. The last fifteen miles or so he woke slowly, and almost stayed in the place between dream world and fully awake. Shaking his head, he leaned forward as he moved the seat into an upright position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.