Roomies - Summer Breeze
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pam and Kim and some friends rent a beach house for two weeks. Fun ensues. More codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Kim McCall wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged them, her knees pulled up under her chin. "I can't believe it," she said. "I can't believe that we only have two days left."

The porch swing creaked as Kim's roommate, best friend and lover Pam Maguire sat down beside her. The taller girl stretched out her legs. Kim enjoyed the sight as Pam flexed those legs. Always shapely from all the running her athlete friend did, the coastal sun had tanned them to a golden brown.

"Its been fun though, hasn't it?" Pam smiled at her, reaching over to tousle the short black hair that even the bright South Carolina sun had failed to lighten.

"It has," Kim leaned against her friend, resting her head on the brunette's shoulder. "And we'll have more fun. The bonfire on the beach tonight. Cooking out on the fire. Singing."

Pam slid an arm around the shorter girl. "And maybe slipping off by ourselves into the night. Skinny dipping in the ocean and then drying off on a towel spread out where the sand dunes hide us."

Kim's eyes twinkled. "Why, whatever would give you the idea of doing anything like that?"

"You would, you sexy girl." Pam's fingers brushed over the side of Kim's breast and the two roommates shared a look that promised each other that night would be memorable. As indeed it would turn out to be, although not quite in the way they had imagined.

They spent the day cleaning the house, top to bottom. The entire group was determined to leave the place spotless, indeed, cleaner and in better condition than they had found it. Brian turned out to be a fair carpenter, having learned from his dad, and repaired loose shingles and a sticking door while the other guys cut the grass, hauled off the garbage and assisted the girls as they scrubbed the house. At least twice Pam and Kim misplaced one of the couples that had formed over the days spent here. Once they discovered the whereabouts of a missing pair but judging from the sounds coming from behind the closed doors Stan and Laurie were in no need of being found. In fact, the roommates took advantage of the time alone to do some kissing and touching of their own.

As the shadows began to lengthen the group headed down to the fire pit. A fire was kindled and hamburgers and hotdogs were cooked on an old metal grill the girls had done their best to clean. There was much laughter when an occasional errant item fell into the fire. But there was plenty for everyone, including several wandering beachcombers who stopped by and were invited to stay.

For a while after supper they built the fire high and danced around it, watching the leaping flames through their shadows across the sand. Eventually the wine they all shared began to take it effect and they settled down onto blankets spread around the fire. The flames slowly dies, turning into coals. The sound of the surf seemed to blend with their singing as Brian again hauled out his guitar and the songs of the era floated down the beach and into the night.

Pam and Kim were snuggled on one blanket, together as they usually were. Pam was sitting up with her legs folded and Kim was laying back into her lap. One or two of the people who had been enticed by the smell of supper had looked a bit sideways at the two girls who had started the evening by holding hands before progressing to their present position.

The roommates thought it was funny. Neither was a lesbian. They had discovered their mutual attraction to each other one night over a year and a half ago but they thoroughly enjoyed the company of both guys and other females. They cared for each other but neither expected anything would continue past the end of their college years except for a deep friendship they both swore would never end. So sometimes they overdid their public affection but it was just for fun. When one passing couple had pointedly stared at their intertwined fingers Pam had leaned over and kissed Kim deeply. They could barely smother their giggling when the other couple bolted without finishing their free supper.

Not that they weren't planning on spending some time together tonight doing some serious and happy exploration of each other's bodies. The pair settled back into the flickering shadows and fingers began to wander. Kim's hands slid up and down firm runner's thighs and the other girl brushed black hair away from a neck that seemed just perfect for nibbling. Then two hearty voices called "Hello" and the pair looked up to see two familiar figures enter the ring of light.

"Dennis! George!" The girls' words tripped over each other as they rose to greet the two new arrivals. Dennis stood there with a shy look on his face while George moved hesitantly towards Kim, who was greeting him with a warm smile. The duo crossed to the young men they had met and spent a memorable night with at a Chess Club tournament in the State Capital back during the winter. Pam had occasionally dated Dennis, who had blossomed into a much more self-confident guy. Similarly, George and Pam had gone out several times. Neither girl had shared the specifics of exactly what went on during those dates, but they had each always returned with smiles on their faces.

Hugs were exchanged and friendly kisses. After a search for another blanket the foursome returned to the circle around the fire, joining the other already paired couples.

"So what are you all doing here?" inquired Pam. "Not that we're not happy to see you but it is a surprise." She and Dennis settled down on one blanket. George and Kim had already occupied the other one. Pam noted with a hidden grin that George's arms were already wrapped around the young Canadian cheerleader. There was more there than either one of them was admitting.

"Actually Kim had mentioned this trip to us back when you all were first planning it. Neither of us could come as we're both working for the summer but she DID say to drop by if we had the chance."

"Well," Smiled Pam. "I'm glad you all had the chance." She gave Kim an amused look. "Of course you could have mentioned it to me."

"I did," Kim's eyes twinkled. "But you were studying so hard that evening that you might not have been paying attention."

Pam's eyes twinkled in return. The brunette Theatre Arts major didn't do much studying in the room as most of her courses were hands-on type ones. "Studying" referred to activities the two girls did when they were sharing the same bed.

"I must have been distracted. Anyway," Pam leaned back against Dennis, "I'm glad you all made it."

Pam WAS glad that Dennis and George had made it. She truly liked the shy chess player who had come more and more out of his shell since the two of them had spent a night together back during the winter. He was a very nice guy and she enjoyed his company. He didn't act all possessive, he was interesting and intelligent and if she had been thinking about settling down any time soon he would be high on the list of prospective husbands.

The enlarged group sang a few more songs then settled down to quietly watch the fire subside into glowing coals. Conversation died away to nothing more than soft murmurs. Couples began to drift away from the fire. David Woods, the leader of the group and his girlfriend Beth had volunteered to stay till the fire was completely out so no one needed to worry about leaving.

That included Pam and Dennis and Kim and George. The first pair scooped up their blanket and disappeared into the dunes. The latter two smiled at each other and rose themselves, George folding the blanket and tucking it under one arm. Taking their time, they strolled down the beach. Almost surprising both of them, Kim impulsively reached out and took George's hand. Fingers laced and he gave her hand a squeeze.

They walked along the shore for a while, enjoying the night air. They chatted quietly, not wanting to disturb the calm around them broken only by the incoming waves. After an indeterminate amount of time they reversed course and retraced their route until they could see the dull glow of the dying fire.

Kim shivered a bit in the breeze.

"Cold?" George started to unfold the blanket. She stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"A little, but I can think of a better use for that blanket and a better way to warm up." Standing on her toes she kissed the taller young man. He wrapped one arm around her and returned her kiss. In fact, he wrapped his arms, blanket and all, around her and lifted her from her feet before carrying her into the solitude of the dunes.

There was one moment when the spell tried to break. George's foot caught a trailing edge of the blanket and the couple nearly toppled to the sand. He caught himself though. Lowering Kim, he snapped the blanket open and drew her against him. They kissed again and slid down to lay against each other. The kisses were gentle at first, as were the exploring fingers. The passion flared between them that they had felt at their first meeting and then they were all over each other.

It took only moments for the pair to rid themselves of their clothing. George rolled onto his back and pulled Kim on top of him. His mouth fastened onto one firm small breast. One hand cupped the free breast while the other danced down her back and ran over her tight ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.