First Girlfriend - Cover

First Girlfriend

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story will help introduce to Sebbun/Chenosh Ki'ja's twin and Diun's other half sister. In it is Sebbun's first girlfriend and his first girlfriend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Spitting   Size   Needles  

As they slept, Stacy dreamt of Sebbun as one of those bad girls: arrogant, low morals and magnetic, dominant, and unafraid. Trouble was, when dealing with a Di'San, you have to make sure to block such things from them, otherwise your wish just might come true.

The following morning Stacy found herself alone in bed. When she stopped by Sebbun's room he wasn't there either.

'That's weird. Maybe he just went to the library to study. His first class starts at 11 am." Stacy thought.

Checking the clock before she left Stacy saw it was 8:00 am. Heading towards the library she saw Sebbun with one of the guys from a local frat. Wearing a school sweater the guy was known as a hardcore partier.

Sebbun wore red spaghetti halter top with tight jean shirts which showed off her gorgeous legs. On her feet wear platform sandals that gave her an extra inch or two.

Stacy remembered his name was Miguel and that a lot of the girls in her sorority had hooked up with him in the past. From what they told her the guy was pretty cool and definitely smooth when it came to getting you into bed.

Curious Stacy watched as Sebbun played the part of the aggressor. As she laughed at his jokes Stacy could see Sebbun find excuses to touch him.

They all seemed pretty innocent of course to Miguel and his guy friends nearby but Stacy got the impression that Sebbun was doing it on purpose. Miguel was totally into her.

Stacy had never seen anything like it. When it came time to leave she said her goodbyes and turned around heading towards Stacy. Wrapping her arms around her girlfriend Sebbun gave her a wet kiss that made Stacy melt. Immediately all the weirdness of Sebbun's strange behavior evaporated, only to be replaced by pure pleasure.

When Sebbun finally pulled back breaking the kiss Stacy was dizzy and unsteady on her feet. Leaning up against Sebbun Stacy looked over Sebbun's shoulder to see Miguel watching them.

All the guys in the quad were watching and even some of the girls. Stacy felt sort of embarrassed and wanted to get away.

Pulling Stacy close Sebbun said come with me.

"But I have class in a half an hour and its across campus." Stacy said not wanting to be late for her calculus.

Kissing Stacy again Sebbun explored her mouth with her tongue until she had Stacy moaning. Giving her a small peck on the lips as she ended it Sebbun led her to the girl's bathroom and Stacy wasn't complaining.

Heading into the bathroom Sebbun pushed Stacy into a stall closing and locking the door behind her.

"I have a change of clothes for you in my backpack." Sebbun said with a grin.

"Why would..." Stacy began to say before grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it open sending buttons everywhere.

Two more jerks of Sebbun's powerful muscles and Stacy's bra and panties followed.

"Holy shit! When did you get so strong?" Stacy said as her back pressed against the light blue tiled wall.

Cocking her head Sebbun gave her a little smirk saying, "I don't know I just felt like something had changed."

Dropping the pieces of clothing Sebbun grabbed Stacy by the waist and hoisted up into the air as if she weighed nothing. Burying her face in Stacy's pussy she went to town eating her out until her girlfriend came all over her face.

After dressing Stacy stepped out to find a few appreciative onlookers who just smiled at her as she left. Stacy felt self conscience but said nothing.

Neither her or Sebbun were aware of the real reason this was happening.

Among the Harreden something like this could never have occurred. Whether you were a Ki or not all were mentally shielded out of habit. Emotions alone were the only thing that weren't, which is why Ki were so adept at reading people.

The simple truth was their powerful abilities were necessary there. Among humans however especially with a Di'San who was made to fit their partner's desires, they were a bit overpowered.

Physically and mentally Sebbun had done just that without realizing it. Already Sebbun felt the need for sexual experiences.

Of course Miguel was out of the question. He was simply too noticeable. Someone else would be better.

Among the two women that were now in his life, he had become two different people and Sebbun was unsure which woman he cared for more. All he knew was that if he gave up either one he would feel incomplete somehow, especially if it was Erica.

She had seen the other side of him and did not turn away but would this always stay the same? Only time would tell...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.