First Girlfriend
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story will help introduce to Sebbun/Chenosh Ki'ja's twin and Diun's other half sister. In it is Sebbun's first girlfriend and his first girlfriend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Spitting   Size   Needles  

Luke lay there on a motel bed, his hands tied behind his back. As a young male prostitute he had many johns, but this woman was apparently into the whole bondage deal. Still he was being paid, so he was willing to go along with a little rough play, it would be the first time. He expected the usual spanking, or something of the like.

Craning his head he saw her strap on a greenish blue dildo, buckling the black harness on. It was his first anal experience, and he wasn't sure if he was going to like this, but he seemed to have no desire to try to get away. All resistance suddenly evaporated, and he just lay there as she approached. Spitting on her hand, she rubbed it all over the smooth plastic of the dildo.

Chenosh's body and frame was a beautiful 5'8. A slim yet firm body hid the great strength and stamina that lay underneath. She was a beautiful trap, a being who knew full well that she was gorgeous, and used it to her advantage. Her mind dark, and an almost vicious playfulness peeked out through her eyes. Humiliation, and pain; these were the things that turned her on. She needed them, craved them, and she would have them, and this little slut of a man was going to give it to her.

For a moment she breathed in the sweat scent of his fear, but also his anticipation. Some small part of him was curious about this. In all this time he had never done anal, especially not on the receiving end.

Pressing the strap-on against his asshole, Chenosh said, "You'd better bite that pillow in front of you, because if you cry out, you'll regret it."

His hands tied behind his back, Luke could do nothing even if he wanted to. The woman behind him was in control, and for the first time in his life he was totally powerless and vulnerable. The press of some invisible force on his back, even for the slightest fraction of a second, was enough to make him stiffen before she entered.

In one sudden movement she forced herself into his ass, straight up to the hilt. Luke bit down on the pillow as he lay flat on the bed, his legs pinned beneath her. Sitting on them, Chenosh pressed up against his ass as she thrust into him savagely, taking every inch. Each thrust was fast and hard, as Chenosh violated him in a way no one ever had.

Pleasure mixed with pain, as his muscles tightened and relaxed as the two became almost joined. The more intense the pain got, the more intense the pleasure. When his first orgasm hit, a second soon followed, making him cum in great spurts. Only as Chenosh stopped did his teeth let go of the pillow, his jaw aching.

His whole body was sore and tired from the whole ordeal, and his asshole screamed in pain when he tried to move a little. His breathing was ragged, and his body was bathed in sweat.

Chenosh cut his bonds, and he rubbed his wrists, as they hurt a lot.

"Alright, get up on your hands and knees, and be quick about it. I'm not done with you yet." Chenosh said.

Wincing, Luke tried to get up, but found it difficult, as sore muscles moved sluggishly. Growing impatient as he moved too slowly, Chenosh gave him a hard slap to the ass.

"I said move!" Chenosh commanded.

"Aaah!" Luke cried out involuntarily.

There was a pause before Chenosh responded.

"Did you just cry out?" Chenosh said.

It was the tone of her voice that caused Luke to turn around. Seeing the look in her eyes of undistinguished lust, he realized what he had just done.

'Oh shit!' Luke thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.