Juice! - Cover

Juice!

Copyright© 2007 by Willy Tamarack

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Las Vegas - The City of JUICE. The mobsters coined it but left it to the politicians. The politicians used it to enrich the usual suspects. Their families and friends for sure. Some claim it's dead after the recent conviction of several county commissioners for taking bribes. They're wrong. JUICE is alive and well. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's sex. Sometimes it's just an introduction. The currency is immaterial. It's called JUICE!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Group Sex   Slow  

Kent Gilbert was surprised to see that Colleen's car was not in the garage. He really hadn't thought much about his wife's new job. He figured she could take care of herself. And the money sounded pretty good.

He was in the house and checked Gina's room. She wasn't there. Probably out by the pool which meant she'd be in that tiny bikini of hers. He flexed the woody in his jeans. He wondered when his wife was going to be home? He looked out the kitchen window and spied his wife's daughter. She was almost all skin. He grabbed his semi and gave it a good squeeze.

Kent watched her tip the tumbler to her mouth. It looked like ice and water. He headed for the liquor cabinet. The door was cracked open an inch or so. The little cunt had been hitting on his wife's vodka. He grabbed the Jack Daniels and headed for the kitchen. A tumbler full of ice with a good slug of "Jack." The girl was still laying back in the lounge chair, gabbing on the phone. He grabbed his woody again. It was a good bit harder than it was a moment ago. He moved toward the door to the patio.

Gina jumped in the chair when she saw him turn the corner; mumbled something into the phone and hung up. She was so sure her mother had told him. So she figured he'd be out at some casino, gambling. Her mother said he gambled too much. He always seemed to have a lot of cash on him. Her phone friend, Jackie, was sure that she could get some money out of Kent by just showing him a little skin; maybe even prick teasing him a little. She saw how he looked at her in the hall the other day.

She forgot about the dope until he reached for it. By then it was too late. "What the fuck is this?" Kent was sure he had some shit on her now. He could use it to get her naked. Two teenagers. Unbelievable! He was sure he was going to fuck his wife's daughter.

She was watching him dangle the baggie in front of her. "Marijuana. What did you think it was?" She grabbed for the baggie. He jerked it away. "I was hoping you could front me the money. I told the guy. He lives next door." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder.

He was staring at her tits. There was a lot of skin showing. "Where's your mother?"

"She didn't get a hold of you!? She left here about... Oh! Shit! I can't remember. Said she had to work at some beach in Southern California. Horse racing. Be gone all weekend. Call her cell if you really need to."

Kent flashed back to lunch time. Kerri had fucked and sucked him dry. Closed the store for half an hour. He wondered if Colleen came by while he was fucking that nympho? He told Gina he was changing into his trunks. He'd be back. He'd freshen up her drink. No sense in calling Kerrie. He'd already fucked her today!

It was starting to get dark out. Kent was back and Gina was sure he was staring at her in the gathering dusk. She was smoking a pipe full when he came out on to the patio. A drink in each hand. Hers was strong. She was really stoned. She'd never had a guy with so much hair on his chest. She wondered if his dick had a lot of hair around it?

Kent was sure he could score with her. Colleen wouldn't surprise them. He just wouldn't sleep with her. Just fuck her. Her tits were another size bigger than his wife's. His cock was half hard in his trunks. A tight pair that reached to mid thigh. It held in his belly, too. He flexed. It felt good.

Gina was packing the pipe again. He'd taken several turns. She laughed. He looked at her stupidly. She laughed harder. Kent laughed with her. Her mother would kill him if she knew he was smoking dope with her daughter. Shit! He was going to fuck her! What would her mother have to say about that? His woody throbbed. He got up.

"Need another drink?" He flexed his cock. It jumped in his trunks. She saw it. He was sure. He grabbed her tumbler while getting a good look at her tits. Her nipples were visible, bumps in her bikini top. They got harder with the attention.

When Kent came back out on to the patio she asked him. "You going to front me the money?"

"What are you going to do for me?" Silence for just a moment.

"What do you want?" She rolled to her side and pressed her breasts together. He was looking right into her cleavage. She was bold with booze, stoned on grass and gaining courage with his attention to her tits. He still hadn't looked into her eyes. The bulge in his crotch was more evidence than she needed. He was in the bag.

He was just standing there, his cock very visible in his crotch. He didn't hide it. It excited her. She knew she was horny. If she'd known the guy next door for a while longer she might have? Well, she would have fucked him. But he was on his way to California and more righteous bud. So he said. She was very horny. Kent was definitely a player and she knew he would keep his mouth shut about the dope if she kept her mouth shut about the sex. He was holding out his hand. She reached to take it.

Kent pulled her along behind him as he headed into the den. The couch was where he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to use her. His cock was hard. Just like for Kerri. Teenage girls always gave him a throbber. He wondered if he could get the two of them together? Kerri would do anything for him. Another girl was not beyond reason. He wanted to fuck his wife's daughter. He slowly slung her on to the couch. Her tits bounced around in her bikini top.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.