Juice!
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Willy Tamarack

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Las Vegas - The City of JUICE. The mobsters coined it but left it to the politicians. The politicians used it to enrich the usual suspects. Their families and friends for sure. Some claim it's dead after the recent conviction of several county commissioners for taking bribes. They're wrong. JUICE is alive and well. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's sex. Sometimes it's just an introduction. The currency is immaterial. It's called JUICE!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Group Sex   Slow  

Colleen refused the offered drink and didn't speak to the gentleman again. He was so obvious about picking her up. Wanted to know where she was staying? How long was she staying? Thoughts of her husband with that girl from the beauty parlor floated through her consciousness. She thought the girl had quit and moved on? And that encounter in the hallway! She wondered if her husband was hitting on her daughter? And finally that pervert who lives behind them. Mike Minter was the least of her worries. In fact, she was looking forward to spending some time with him. Her troubles would disappear for a while. Maybe, she'd stay a night even if they didn't do so well with the ponies?!

The plane was letting down into Orange County Airport. The man next to her had finally stopped trying to talk with her. She looked out and saw the blue of the Pacific out in front of the airplane. There was a haze out over the water and then she could see the runway below them. They taxied so slowly. Everyone was getting up and getting their bags. She waited for the jerk, next to her, to move on.

It was funny! She wasn't worried about finding Mike. She just knew it would happen. And there he was at the curb, sitting on a motor cycle. He had the kick stand down and was coming toward her. He embraced her. She was taken a back. He was hugging her. He felt good. He had her bag and was attaching it to the "hog" as he called it. She had to hike up her skirt to ride behind him and ended up with her panty covered crotch rubbing against his jeans all the way to the marina.

It was just past two and he had lunch prepared on the yacht. They ate and drank. Some rum concoction that was just so pleasant tasting. She changed into her bikini top and some shorts. She had her bikini bottoms on underneath the shorts as he said something about swimming later.

But first there were the races. They picked two winners out of the first five races. Excitement mounted with every race. Colleen was beside herself. One of her picks was a winner! She'd won fifty thousand big ones for Mike. She was very excited and when they won a third in the eighth she threw herself into Mike's arms.

Mike could feel her breasts squashed against his chest. His hands went around her waist but soon ended up with a cheek in each hand. She was tight against him and he could feel himself come alive. Soon she'd feel it. He was positive he'd encounter no resistance.

They were in the bowels of the yacht. He lifted her and turned her toward the table. Folded up it doubled as a berth but that was too much trouble. He'd fuck her on the table top. She was a big girl. At least five six or so. He lifted her up on to the table top and her legs spread a bit. He pushed himself between them and made sure that his cock pressed right up against her crotch.

Colleen pulled her head off his shoulder as he turned her toward the table. She was looking into his eyes when he placed her on the table top and knew the look on her face registered the fact that he just pushed his cock against her cunt. Her arms remained around his shoulders and that was the last time she thought of much else but the smoldering lust growing between her legs.

Mike's tongue slid right into her mouth. His hands were on her hips and beginning to move up to her waist. She was eagerly frenching him. "Snake" was way off base on this one. She was hot as a fire cracker! Mike's hands reached Colleen's breasts. He cupped and weighed them. Nice size and weight. He could feel her nipples hard against his hands. He started to move his boner between her legs. As soon as he got her shorts off he was going to eat her.

Colleen could feel his hands working her shorts off over her hips. He was pulling her bikini bottoms down with them. She'd be naked below the waist. Mike had them over her hips and was pulling them down her thighs. They were dangling at her feet and now lay on the floor. He pushed her thighs apart and dropped to his knees between her legs. It didn't take much to get her butt right to the edge with her heels on the table top.

She was lightly haired and trimmed. Her cunt lips right there in the trimmed bush. He bent and licked along her lips from bottom to top. She was clean smelling, obviously took care of her cunt. His boner was throbbing but he wasn't concerned. Mike was sure Colleen's cunt was going to drool cunt butter with very little effort. Another lick from bottom to top. Her lips were just starting to open. He tasted her a third time and kept his mouth covering her cunt as his tongue reamed it's way into her.

Colleen thrust up into him when his tongue snaked into her. She could feel the wetness rush out of her. She ground her cunt around on his face. His tongue fucking in and out of her vagina. She was ready to fuck. Her hands worked themselves to the table edge and she pushed her cunt into his face. His hands had come up the back of her thighs, pushing her legs back against her chest.

Mike got to his feet. His shorts slid down over his hips and now he could push into her. He had her legs pushed back against her tits, her cunt a plump mound with a deep crease in it. She didn't have much of an ass. It was all cunt between her legs. He worked his cock head between the lips of her vagina and pushed a bit. His cock head was sucked into her cunt. He pushed forward and could feel her push back as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her. His belly finally came into contact with the back of her legs and her butt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.