Juice! - Cover

Juice!

Copyright© 2007 by Willy Tamarack

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Las Vegas - The City of JUICE. The mobsters coined it but left it to the politicians. The politicians used it to enrich the usual suspects. Their families and friends for sure. Some claim it's dead after the recent conviction of several county commissioners for taking bribes. They're wrong. JUICE is alive and well. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's sex. Sometimes it's just an introduction. The currency is immaterial. It's called JUICE!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Group Sex   Slow  

Henderson, Nevada - Still Post September 2001

The "Yachtsman" let the van coast into the parking slot. He could see "Snake" standing over by another rental. A VW bug this time. "Get your shit, Jill, and go get in that VW over there. The tan one. See it?"

"Yea... What..."

"Just go get in the VW. I'll only be a minute or so. No trouble, please."

Mike Minter was out of the van and heading over toward the VW. "Yo! 'Snake, ' buddy." He was holding out his hand and "Snake" grabbed it in a vice grip. They hugged. "Everything is cool, ol' buddy." Mike whispered. "Give me twenty-four hours or so and I'll come and see you. Gotta charge my batteries."

"Snake" Edwards moved away from the "Yachtsman" and appraised his old friend. He looked fit as ever and always so tan. The young thing getting into the VW was delicious looking. More like something he'd be hanging around with. Mike was getting his bag out of the van and tossing it into the back of the VW.

"See you in a couple of days, Mike?" "Snake" made it sound like a question.

"No more than twenty-four, good buddy." Mike slammed the door shut and in seconds the Bug was backing out and rushing through the gears as it sped away from the van. Snake slowly got into the van and backed out into the garage. He could smell just a hint of weed. He'd have to get it out to his place. The sun was just coming up. He was tired and looking forward to a little shut eye. Having the stuff make it safely was a real bonus.


Colleen Gilbert was waiting where she was supposed to be. He was over an hour late. She was pissed and wondered if she was being stood up? The voice was distinctive. It was behind her. It was Mister "Snake" Edwards. She was sure and turned to face him. The client was with him, she was sure of that too. It appeared that he was with a relatively young woman. He was at least twice as old as she was. A great tan and very good looking. The young woman was gawking around like she'd never been to 'Vegas before.

"Here she is, Mike. Colleen Gilbert this is Mike Minter. A very close, personal friend of mine. Please take good care of him." He gave Mike's arm a squeeze and was off into the crowd.

"Well... Ms. Gilbert? What do you suggest?"

She was stuck for an answer. She hardly gambled at all. Hardly knew what the games were.

"Jill, why don't you take off. I'm sure Ms. Gilbert will take care of my every need." Jill looked star struck as she moved off into the crowd. Mike took Colleen's hands. If it had been "Snake" she would have freaked out.

"Well... Now. Lead me to the blackjack tables. She knows how to get to the room on her own. She'll be okay." He still had one hand and was leading her through the casino.

Colleen had a wonderful time. He did most of the escorting and she was treated like royalty. Mike taught her to play blackjack and she even won a little money.

"Well... You are going to have breakfast with me aren't you?" She looked at her wrist. It was almost seven a.m. Where did the time go? She should be exhausted but she wasn't. He was guiding her through the casino by the elbow.

It was a small coffee shop and the younger woman was already there. Colleen wilted right then and there. Of course they wanted her to stay. She couldn't and finally broke away from them. Her husband would be getting up in a half hour or so. She'd greet him with breakfast and a gander at all the cash she was taking home - over a grand! He'd be stoked.

The morning rush hour was in full bloom as Colleen made her way through the streets of Las Vegas and out to their home in Henderson. She felt weird pulling in from work as many of her neighbors were pulling out to start their day. Well, that was Las Vegas. The garage door made the usual racket as it closed. Her husband's car was in the garage so everything must be well and good.


Kent Gilbert wished he would have known that his wife was going to be gone all night. Shit! He would have set something up with Kerri. At the last minute he couldn't risk it. He had no idea when Colleen would be home and her daughter was hanging around like she was spying on his every move. She pestered him all night until he finally shut himself in their bedroom.

He was coming out of the hall bathroom the next morning when she burst out into the hallway. Bra and panties with her towel slung over her shoulder. Kent's cock immediately came alive in his jockey shorts. It was visible. She was looking at it. Not moving. He was staring at her breasts, much bigger than her mother's. Her nipples were erect, making bumps in her bra. He grabbed his cock and straightened it out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.